Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilovegoatse said:
Fact: D: wtf. You should get that checked out.
Fact: It's from being nearly translucent. Scared me the first few times, now I just look super cool when I go glow blowing. x3

Friendly Alien said:
Fact: I feel terribly malplaced.
Fact: I could slip into you to make you more comfortable... but I don't think that would make you more comfortable.

Fact: I think Goatse will make every Homophobic man on this site jump out of his skin.

Nymphetamine said:
Fact: I think Goatse will make every Homophobic man on this site jump out of his skin.
Fact: I'll jump into your s-skin? Foreskin? I'll jump into your foreskin. D:

Rofl.

Fact: Lying is the way to live in a retail job.
Guess that's how I got so good..

Fact: I'm going to a friend's house this weekend where I'm going to be blazed out of my mind.

&

My ex sold off my hookah. Guess I'm going to be 'giving' away the computer he let me borrow. Fair trade, I'd say.

Fact: Thinks Goatse/The admins/Their friends are nice when I'm not being a drama whore ^.^
Fact: I was up till 4 and have a family gathering to host and help out with today -curls up-
Fact: Am super tired as hell >.<

Obligatory information: I can't seem to scrub off the smell of smoke. I don't like it.

Fact: I'm finished with the last pre-req class for my new major. I think I'm still heartbroken.

Fact: I do love all the free time, though, especially since I get to do physics anyways along with other sciences.

Devils_girl said:
Fact: Thinks Goatse/The admins/Their friends are nice when I'm not being a drama whore ^.^
Fact: I was up till 4 and have a family gathering to host and help out with today -curls up-
The Drama whoring was the only problem they had. Hell, it got two people banned yesterday, and their followers are up in arms about it.

Fact: I got a new Monopoly game today. The MEGA edition.

Devils_girl said:
Fact: If you cause less trouble, things will prolly be friendlier. :3 I wouldn't mind you, if you didn't get under the influences of others and let them dictate everything you do. Don't attention monger and drama it up, and I'm sure you'll make more friends.

Fact: Woah I'm sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom