Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OMG Grats.

Distain2003 said:
When is the party Anj? Ill bring the booze! But raz can not have any... he is to little!
-.-

>.>

I wouldn't drink any anyway. I found out the hard way that I have a even shorter fuse when I have ANY alcohol in me. I had a sip of rum and coke, and i got pissed really easy at my ex. Though, I was a little mad already at her.

Funny my fuse gets much much longer... BUT when that fuse does reach the end... The explosion is 10 times bigger.

Me+drinking= clothes coming off.

I do three things: take my clothes off, get really horny, and giggle uncontrollably.

Especially if it's my favoreite tecquila. <3

Distain2003 said:
When you come to Michigan! 2 things will be on me! Drinks and you!
Let me say one of the best quotes from the show "home improvement," changed for this situation.

I don't think so, Distain.

If i have to be there the whole time, I'm gonna make sure you don't drunken rape her.

Raz... you don't wanna do that! I promised 2 people i would be nice to you! Do not make me shoot you by trying to get into my car!

She didn't. And She said she was driving here in her own car. So she wouldn't need yours.

OMG DOUBLE FAIL!

How can you guys be that old and have no liscense... Just driving threw life on the fail bus huh?

D<
Meanie!!
I'm poor and I have to have a car to take the damned test!

*huffs and sulks in her corner*

Back
Top Bottom