Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crimson Moon (Lord Dakol & Lady Bloody Ava )

He beckoned her to a seat that was next to his, at the head of the table. He slid out the chair for her, and watched as the servants came in and placed food in front of them that the two of them would be able to eat.

Silently she took the seat appointed to her and watched as the food was brought it. Surprisingly enough it smelled amazing but her company made her very uneasy and nervous. Suddenly she had no room for an appetite.

Damion sat down and began to eat. One of the servants brought him a bottle of what looked like red wine, and poured it into a glass and drank it. His hunger was then satiated... for now. Although he was a Vampire, he was one of the few who still enjoyed human food.

He noticed that Ava was not eating, which worried him. "Is something wrong? Well, I mean, besides the obvious," he said with a nervous chuckle.

She turned those emerald green eyes his way in a casually manner and nodded her head, "No it's just the obvious." she stated as she turned her gaze back at the food plated before her. With a soft sigh she picked up a fork and began nibbling at her food.

Damion looked at her in and sighed before eating a piece of steak. "Lady Ava, I... I'm sorry about this. It was not my decision to..." he trailed off as he glanced away.

Lady Ava was indeed caught off guard by his apologies. Was he not the one who committed the act of abduction? "The whose decision was it Lord Damion?" she questioned in a stern tone gazing at him with those emerald eyes.

Clearly the man was innocent of the claims. "And what were to happen to you if you refused to abduct me from my home Lord Damion?" she as and she placed her silverware back upon the table top.

He scratched the back of his head nervously and looked at her. He smiled and chuckled nervously, "Well, I would probably be forcefully resigned from my position, and I can't have that happen..."

Her eyes slowly turned from his and back towards the direction or her room. "While I thank you for the meal, I'm afraid I have not much of an appetite at the moment. She stood from her chair and curtsied in a grateful manner. Her heart was now barricaded. He seemed like a sweet being but that wouldn't change the fact that she was now torn from her home. "I think I'll be going to sleep." Slowly she walked off to her room and attempted to close the door behind her but didn't realize it was still cracked. A sigh of defeat escaped her lips as she began to strip herself of her clothes one by one as they settled at her feet .

Damion groaned; he slammed his head on the table and sighed. As he rose his head, the table was severely cracked, and blood ran down his forehead. As it reached his lips, Damion's tongue instinctively cleaned it off. Thanking his servants for the food, he strode down the hallway to Lady Ava's room, hoping to speak to her about the circumstances of her time here.

It seemed to turn cold as he stopped before the doorway and noticed that it was open slightly. He tried to resist the urge to look, but his curiosity won in the end. Composing himself, he peeked through the door and gasped silently as he saw Lady Ava's half naked figure.

Her ebony locks rested against the creamy skin of her shoulders and down her back. From the closet she grabbed a silk crimson sleeveless chemise with a deep dip in the back exposing her down to her hips and and a modest v in the front. She brushed her fingers through her locks before putting her other clothes aside and pulling back the sheets upon the bed. Her heart beating painfully beneath her bosom. The combination of fear and anxiety, could not be seen upon her calm face but she could feel them all weighing upon her body. The heat of the flames beneath the mantle licked at her flesh while the light danced upon her skin and reflected in those emerald honeyed eyes.

Back
Top Bottom