Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HALP!

I've got some hot ass jailbait hitting on me and damn it all it's not fair. ;_; why can't she be 18? To express my frustration to the law and moral upstanding, I shall post these pictures.

main.php

pic_120900620790460.jpg

I'm going to hell for even thinking that aren't I? Oh and pictures are for shits and giggles, have fun.

Depends on her are. 17 is usually fair game with consent. It's 16 in some places, like where I live.

How do I know this? Because, I was looking over the laws because I was older than my ex and didn't want someone to walk in and catch me, then get the cops called on me for rape.

Or, do what the second one says. Take a visit to Mexico.

She's 16, and a trip to Mexico does sound nice.....but I'll have to save for gas considering I'm in TN. As far as getting caught, well there's nothing to sweat if we're not doing anything wrong. I hope. lol

Oh man, I was looking for your age to see the gap and I looked at your post count by accident. I was like "HOLY SHIT FORTY? BACK OFF THE LITTLE GIRLS, MAN!"

Profile says 18 and you say she's 16? Why is that such a huge thing? I'm fairly certain no one would harass you about it considering 2-3 year age gaps is a common place thing in high school settings, and if it continues when the older graduates or something no one shakes a stick.

I think you're making a bigger deal out of this than is really necessary.

If I remember it right, I do believe that 15 year olds in Sweden can have sex together legally, but adults cannot have sex with 15 year olds.

Sounds like a funny way of having things.

I never bothered to check out the details on that (because I ain't a pedo!).

Hero said:
Profile says 18 and you say she's 16? Why is that such a huge thing? I'm fairly certain no one would harass you about it considering 2-3 year age gaps is a common place thing in high school settings, and if it continues when the older graduates or something no one shakes a stick.

I think you're making a bigger deal out of this than is really necessary.

First off; lol at Goatse, and lastly the only reason it's a big deal is because of her mother. She doesn't allow her to date, has a one hour curfew on the phone, internet, TV, and any other form of entertainment, etc. Basically her moms' an over bearing bitch, but I can't do anything about that >< lol.

Back
Top Bottom