Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How do you watch your anime?

I watch anything thats in another language with english subtitles whenever I can. It's a lot of reading, but it keeps it in its original form. Or at least as close as possible. Other than animes, I have used subtitles on all the Godzilla movies, Martial arts movies, and The Vengeance Trilogy.

Preferably through a computer then linked up to a 20 inch lcd tv :p. just much better. About the subs and dubs, i prefer english subs even if it was english to begin with lol.

I prefer like a lot of people English subs and listening to the original voices rather then listen to English actors whom seem intent on making a mockery in some anime like naruto's English dub was horrible on the other hand dragon ball's dub was quite decent the only anime I watch with English dub used to be that.

I usually watch anime on my laptop, whether it's a fansub or a DVD. Personally I like owning anime DVDs as opposed to just having a file on my computer ideally. I rarely listen to the dubs just because voice acting in this day and age isn't really that great. It's passable, but nothing mind-blowing either.

Back
Top Bottom