Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Historical Dis-Orientation (BlisteredBlood & Candira)

In truth, Nathan had an even harder time letting her go by herself just as much as he couldn't trust leaving the scepter behind by itself. "Wait a second." He answered before getting up next before following her with the bundle wedged under his arm. "I'll come with you." The male neko suggested - well, it wasn't so much a suggestion due the nervous look that still dwelt in his eyes - before nodding at her slightly.

Sophia blinked, clearly confused. "What are you so worried about? I'm just going to my tent. Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked, pausing outside of his tent.

"I just want to make sure you get to your tent safely." Nathan answered with a sigh and a shake of his head. "Besides, I don't need to have two things to worry about." He added as he then looked up at her. "I care about you too much, ya know?"

She laughed and scratched behind his ears, touched by his concern, but a little suspicious. "I understand," she said with a little smile. "But it's not like this is the first time I've walked alone in the desert. Besides, my tent is like twenty feet away. Are you sure you're alright?" she asked, turning to walk to her own canvas dwelling.

Back
Top Bottom