Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grrrar annoying

Is it normal to be in a permanent state of heat? After an orgasm or a few im horny again in just under 10 mins.. I WANT TO RARE THINGS. :/

Meh, it depends on you circumstances if it's normal or not. I'm similar, though i'm a guy.

Just try new things. Go for longer, use new items. See what helps take it away.

Devils Mistress said:
Is it normal to be in a permanent state of heat? After an orgasm or a few im horny again in just under 10 mins.. I WANT TO RARE THINGS. :/
Well I'm a dude so I'm like that often... Maybe what Raziel says, get new toys... Try to find your g-spot... My girlfriend's the same way, but she gets tired after the third orgasm usually.

And, I will add, if you haven't had sex in a while, go have some sex! It's most likely the buildup of hormones.

No believe me, they do, unless im not ordinary. I know its an animal term but after my period im extremely hot for a while, my friend is the same kinda i remember we talked about it once :)

Aah the scientific approach :) yes.. I would surely ravish you like a creature from hell given the chance *giggle* if my talking about sex offends anyone im sorry.. please say so and i'll be more subtle.

Yes, when I was like that, it was seriously annoying.

I'm still similarly like that when I'm on the rag. I want to fuck everything, but for the next 4 weeks, I don't really want to think about dick at all.

Lucky.. I'd like to be like that but after a long day first thing i do when im at home run to my room lock the door and fiddle with myself (if nobody worth raping is around) until i fall asleep often forgetting about dinner :/ Grrr. Maybe its something to do with psychology

Back
Top Bottom