Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Obedience....((Babygirl67 and Stode))

babygirl67

Star
Miss Tally moved thru the candidates with sure steps, 4 inch stiletto heels making a staccato rhythm on the tile floors. She wasn't the most imposing of the Mistresses and Masters there, small and delicate, with long black locks that flowed down her back and bright blue eyes, she eschewed the usual latex and bondage crap, instead dressing in faded blue jeans and a simple white shirt.

Her eyes drifted over the group in the center of the room, honing in on one particular pet. A male, something in his demeanor set him apart for her, the way he stood, a combination of strength and submission that was just tasty. Part of her wondered how hard it would be to break this one to the collar and for the first time in that evening, she felt a frission of excitement. Grabbing a glass of champagne, Tally moved towards him, she must make contact.

Stode was adorned with a pink rubber wrist band, like the ones the cancer and army foundations use to raise money. Though, this one was to symbolize he was a slave/pet, at least, trying to be one. This was his first time and he was rather nervious in a strange way, yet didnt show it, nor did any of his actions meet unfamiliar eyes as 'nervious'. His hair was a deep, yet silky black, his eyes contrasting and matching all at the same time with their crystal blue color. His skin was lightly tanned, though he was defanitly caucasian. He wore a gentle sky blue and white dress shirt, with a white undershirt underneath. He had it buttoned up to his chest, then it just hung open, his arms hanging out of the short sleeves. He was very slender, sleek, though had good muscle cuts, yet, they were undefined. He didnt work out, that was for sure, but he did have a good body. His legs were covered by the jeans he wore, though, they were like an amature runners legs. Not terribly muscled, but a little more than the rest of his body. He had a rather cute smile on as he mingled with another mistress and a couple pets. His eyes had shifted a little, catching sight of her as she headed towards him. He looked back to the group, wondering exactly who she was going to...

Miss Tally moved towards the small group, her eyes on one man only, thankful when she saw the pink band on her wrist. She could tell he wasn't Master, but still, one never knew at these things. There were so many posers, so many who thought they knew the lifestyle but really had no clue what it really meant to be a true sub. She stopped in front of him, dwarfed by him even in her heels, her 5' 2" frame small by current standards, but all lush curves.

Tally made a slow circle around him, letting her hand drift over his shoulders, down his back to the the sweet curve of his buttocks encased in jeans. Not overly muscled, but not an ounce of fat on him either. She took a sip of champagne and then raised her fingers to his jaw, a gentle caress.."Good evening, are you looking for a Mistress?" Her blue eyes never left his, intent and direct, beautiful in the exotic cast of her features.

Stode let a small blush rise in his cheeks as he watched her grow closer, finally stopping infront of him. He gulped a little and let her move around him. He liked the soft touch of her hand, the gentle gliding of it down his back and over his... He jumped a little as she felt his butt. He looked back to her a little, then watched her move infront of him. He hadnt realized the group he was with had moved off a little, giving them their bit of privacy. He smiled to her and nodded. "Looking for a Mistress that can get me going..." He said with a soft smile. "I have to warn you though... Im brand new to all of this, I came because I ahd seen some stuff on the Internet and it got me aroused, so, I figured I would try it out... I guessed that this week end encounter thing could be fun and a good way to try it out..." He said with a gentle smile and a glance over her well toned body.

Lifting the champagne glass to her lips, the cool bubbles tickled her tongue, and she kept her eyes on his. "So you have an interest in the life?" Sliding her hand down his arm, delicate fingers tangled with his and she pulled him with her, outside onto the balcony, where the cool evening breeze lifted her hair and the exotic scents of jasmine and magnolia perfumed the air. She sat on one of the loungers and patted the spot next to her. "What exactly are you looking for, from being a submissive? If you are in it just for the sex, then you may be disappointed. There are so many..levels in this lifestyle, and some may be a bit..harsh." Leaning back on one hand, her legs crossed, Miss Tally was the epitome of a seductive woman, cool and sure of herself.

Stode smiled gently when his hand was entwined with hers, then he was pulled along. He quickly followed after her, glancing back just before they moved out onto the balcony. He watched her hair blowing, admiring its beauty before his eyes followed her gently swaying hips to the chair, sitting in it revealed her full beauty, only enhanced by the moonlight. He smiled softly and nodded. "The sex was a big part... I would say 50 to 60 percent of my interest lies with it... though... I did have an interest in simply... not being in control... that feeling like... you will never know whats coming, what you will be doing... then, when you find out, not having a choice in it at all... Its strange... though, it attracts me... I guess because I am a manager, I am always in control and I want an escape, some where I dont have to worry about anything other than making someone else happy in what ever way they want..." He tried to explain. He obviously had feelings for every aspect of the lifestyle, shown by his un-ableness to explain what he truly felt perfectly, where as someone simply interested in sex would have a story already made up...

Nodding, Miss Tally let a small smile drift over perfectly shaped lips. "I understand that, but are you sure you are ready for all of it." He had not sat down, so she reached up with one delicate hand and dragged crimson tipped nails over the front of his jeans. "If I took you upstairs right now, teased you till you were ready to cum then left you in that state..." Her hand moved down his thigh.."If I made you watch while I fucked another pet, not allowing you to participate." Fingers moved back up, teased the bulge under the rough material.. "If I told you right now to whip this out and jerk off infront me, no matter who comes out...Are you sure that is what you want?" Blue eyes electric with emotion and a hint of pure lust, stared up at him, everything waiting on his answer.

Stode gasped as her nails grazed over his bulge. His member throbbed lightly as blood started to flow into it. He listened to her, feeling his tension, anxiety, apprehension growing, along with his lust, arousal, excitement and joy. He knew that there were three answers that could come out, No, Yes, and the answer he had to give. "I want to try... I.. It all sounds both fun, and like what I want... But I would like to try for this weekend, untill I have to go to work Monday, and make sure its truly what I want..." He said, his pants bulging at the crotch roughly.

Standing, Miss Tally reached up on tip-toe to place a chaste kiss on his lips, so very warm and soft, taking his hand in hers. "So then, we shall begin this evening?" It may have been phrased as a question, but she didn't wait for his answer. She drained the glass and pulled him with her, leading him thru the main meeting room, ignoring any looks they got. As they stood in the elevator, she slid a considering glance his way.."You know, I could have made you crawl across that room, if I had wished it, and you would have done as you were told."

Leading him down thickly carpeted halls, she slid the key in the door and pushed it open, allowing him to precede her into the room. "Alright, love. Inside and find the bed, I have a suite. Wait for me please, I need to call room service." She picked up the phone and gave a couple of terse orders, then looked over to him.."You will stand next to the bed, just as you are.."

Stode gulped as she stood and kissed him. He smiled a little from it, and nodded quickly after her question, though, wasnt sure if she saw it as she tugged his hand along. He followed her briskly, giving a slight blush at a few of the nods and smiles they got, some encouraging looks from other slaves, mostly men but a few women, and some sadistic, cruel, lustful, wicked, arousing, looks from the other masters, mostly women, but a few men as well. He stepped into the elevator behind her and waited. He glanced over to her and nodded gently. "Y-Yes M-Ma'am... Of course.." He said gently as he stepped out of the elevator behind her. He had to admit that the hotel they were in was very nice, very luxurious. He watched her unlock the door, then ushered him in. He followed the order, moving to the bed and having a seat on the edge. He heard her order something, but could barely make anything out. All of a sudden, she had said stand next to the bed. He quickly stood himself up, blushing gently. "M-My apologies Ma'am.." he said in a soft, hushed voice.

Miss Tally leaned against the door as she waited for the room service waiter to arrive, leaning against the doorway nonchalantly, her blue eyes watchful and cool, not the lustful gaze of a woman consumed by desire, but the look of a woman who was assessing a championship animal before purchase. "Well, while I have a moment, why don't you start by undressing, I want to see what I have to work with." Momentarily leaving to open the suite door, all that could be heard was the low murmur of voices, and a pop of a cork, and she had returned, full glass of champagne in her hand.

Striding to the bed, she sat at the head of it, one foot under her thigh and leaning up against the pillows, careful to keep her boots off the bedspread. He didn't know it yet, but her suitcase was full of toys and there were restraints hidden under the mattress, but she wanted to see how well he obeyed first, no sense in going full out then having someone cry about everything later. She took a long drink and watched him expectantly, one eyebrow raised.

Stode gulped and nodded at the order. His breaths grew a little faster as he got a little aroused, and more nervious. He slowly pulled his shirt up over his head, then his undershirt. He sat down for a second to undo his shoes and pulled them off, then pulled his socks off quickly before standing. He slowly undid his belt, then unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans before sliding them down his legs. He wore semi tight boxers, though, they too were slowly pushed down. He quickly gathered everything, setting it all in a neat pile on the chair in the corner before returning to the side of the bed, where the stunning woman had now laid herself down. He was sporting two large grape sized orbs (large grapes) and a 3 inch member. (Soft, 8 inches erect ;))

Miss Tally had to smile at his discomfiture, amused that he was that nervous at the get go. She stood, stretching like a cat, then did another slow walk around him like she had done earlier in the ballroom downstairs, but this time her hand roved freely as she sipped the champagne. Soft fingers caressed smooth skin over hard muscle, exploring his back and arms, caressing the firm globes of his ass, squeezing them, then to his chest to trace the pectoral muscles with one crimson fingernail before tweaking the flat male nipples.

"I make you that nervous?" Miss Tally nodded at his soft member, a small grin twisting her lips. Dropping down to one knee, she took a mouthful of the cold champagne and took just the head of his cock into her mouth, the cool liquid and bubbles dancing around the velvety soft head. She swirled her tongue around the underside of it, then swallowed the golden liquid, letting his cockhead slip from her mouth as she stood.."Now what do you really have here?"

Stode gulped ever so lightly as she stood, watching her as she slowly circled around him. He was still breathing a little faster than he normaly would have, though, he was very anxious. He felt her soft touches, then rough grips all over his body, making him jump part of the time, and freeze up the rest of the time. He looked to the side as she asked if she made him that nervious. He both nodded and shook his head a little. "Y-y-yes... a-a-and... n-no... I.. I mean... Im very excited but also nervious.." he said gently, then gasped at the feeling of the cold liquid around his member, bubbles bursting around it, sending spikes of pleasure into his body, followed by more as she started to licked at his cock head. He closed his eyes and felt her suck on his cock head as she pulled off. He had hardened about half way, and was now showing a 6 inch member, though, he was still sort of soft.

Reaching up on tiptoe she pressed her lips to his, careful not to touch her body to his, wanting pure unadulterated reactions, testing the waters to see how well he would cave to the role he so longed for. The kiss she gave him was openly carnal, her tongue slipping between soft lips to tangle with his, exploring and tasting him like he was the sweetest of treats.

Breaking it reluctantly, she stood down and gazed at his cock, semi-erect and resisted the urge to take it in her hand, stroke it. He was to be a pet, there would be more than enough time for those games, now she wished him to bend to her will. The thought of him, the restraints she had hidden wrapped around those strong wrists and ankles made her weak in the knees and she had to close her eyes to hide the reaction. Finally, her wanton thoughts under control, electric blue eyes lifted to his face.."Touch it, make it hard for me. It is my desire right now.

Stode blushed ever so lightly as she kissed him. He wanted to reach up, to hold her and kiss her passionately, but he had to hold back. He closed his eyes and let out a little moan of anxiety and despair as she teased him with this kiss. He loved the little shocks he felt when they kissed, they felt so right to him. His eyes closed again as he shivered under her ministrations. He only opened his eyes when she pulled back, looking a little 'empty' now. He perked up quickly though as she gave him a subtle, but strong, order. He slowly reached out, grabbing the base of his member. He started to gently stroke it, thinking of what this amazing woman was going to do to him. His fantasies took off, and his member grew quickly. Within a minute he was standing at full mast, a good eight and a half inches, to nine inches, though, it would be very hard to eyeball his length. He had an average girth to him too, not a skinny little thing, but a good thickness to it with some thick veins running down along it.

Miss Tally had to bite back a grin, very nice indeed. No matter what was said in popular literature...size did matter, thickness was even better, and this one had it all. Nodding in approval she motioned toward the bed with her champagne flute. "Up there love, on your back, arms and legs relaxed and away from your body." She sat down on a chair near the bed and started with her boots, unzipping them and pulling them off with a sigh of relief. "We still have a few things to discuss before we begin."

Standing, she shimmied out of her jeans, revealing long legs for a small woman, well toned and shapely, toes painted the same crimson as her fingernails. A white thong exposed the rounded curves of her as she turned to toss her jeans into the chair. "You and I need to talk about your limits love, what you are willing and not willing to do." She crawled up beside him on the bed, even such as simple action seem predatory in the extreme. "Because I will warn you, once I start, I will not stop until I am finished." Sitting on her heels, knees demurely together, white t-shirt pulled tight across the sweet weight of her breasts, Miss Tally smiled.....and waited.

Stode both smiled and blushed lightly as she nodded to him, giving a sign that she approved of his body. He was glad she did. He watched her hand, watching as it waved to the bed. He gulped loudly. "Y-Yes Ma'am..." he said gently, slowly moving to the bed. He sat down, then swung his legs up, laying down on his back, his head resting on a pillow. He slowly maneuvered a second under his head, allowing it to sit up gently so he could see her more easily. He then spread his legs a little and laid his arms just out to the side. He watched her slowly undress, smiling as he felt his erection throb. When he say her curvy, toned legs, he nearly passed out. Easily near the top of the list for favorite body parts. He smiled and tilted his head, wondering what they had to discuss...

"oh..." he said softly, thinking for a long few moments on what his limits were. The thing was, he didnt want any. He wanted to be totally at her mercy. "well... I... I dont want to do scat... and... I guess I will always want to know that you care about me, whether im alright, hurt, what ever, but at the same time... I want to be totally under your control... doing what ever you want..." He looked over to her and nodded. "I guess what im truly looking for... is a Dom that respects me and cares about me, showing it in one way or another every now and then, but has me totally under their control..." He said softly, smiling to her. "so... i guess my only limit is scat.." He said with a gentle blush.

She laughed softly and leaned into his prone form, impressed by this one, so very willing to learn but part of her wondered if her truely understood how much he would be put thru, how much she would do. Her lips drifted over his, soft, gentle and featherlight, her tongue tracing the curves. Hands were busy though as she explored him, tightening restraints she had pulled from where they had been hidden. His wrists bound, Miss Tally sat up and looked down at him with a smile curving ruby lips. Her long hair trailing over the naked body prone infront of her, she cinched his ankles as well, till he was totally at her mercy.

Standing, admiring her handiwork, she circled the bed, tossing her shirt into a corner.."Now pet, you have one last chance, one time to refuse me and walk away. You stay here, and you are mine, no arguements, no changing your mind. I have you till the weekend is over." Her fingers trailed over his twitching cock, the warmth of his testicles and waited.

He gulped deeply once he felt her bind his wrists. He tried to pull at them gently, finding them very secure. He looked down, watching her cuff his ankles apart. He again tested them out, finding them very secure. He was thinking that this might have been a step too far, but he couldnt deny how aroused and how excited he was to be totally helpless. Once she offered him to go, he thought about it once again, then shook his head no... "I want to go through with this... At least to say I have done it, even if its just for the weekend..." she seemed like she was rather nice, though, he did recognize that she had a possibility of being cruel. He nodded gently, then wiggled around, getting comfortable on the bed.

Miss Tally flashed a mischievous smile his way and padded to her suitcases, rummaging in one till a laugh burst forth, a child-like sound full of almost pure joy. Spinning on one heel, she turned and walked back towards the bound pet, what looked like a riding quirt in one hand, but this was a bit different, this had a number of soft looking strands cascading from the end.

Stopping next to him, she let the soft leather trail down him, leather fringe soft as it tickled the lines of his body, over his nicely muscled chest, tight abdomen and teasing the cock that twitched in excitement, oozing a trickle of precum that she captured with one finger, licking the clear liquid off with a sigh.

"This my love is a ....flogger." Miss Tally pulled her hand back and hit him on the chest with it, lightly, not putting much weight behind it at all. The thudding sound it made was delicious and she shivered in response, her eyes suddenly glittering in the soft light of the room. "You see, the lighter the touch, the more..caressing the feel, but the firmer the touch...." Her voice trailed off as the excitement nearly strangled the words and she quickly rained a half dozen or more blows on his body, making sure to keep the ones over his cock delicate, but heavier over his stomach and chest, her full breasts jiggling with every strike, nipples at attention at the stimulation of having him at her mercy.

Miss Tally stood and watched his face, waiting....wondering if perhaps he was having a few second thoughts or if he liked it a bit much then he bargained for....

Stode was a little nervious as she walked away. He was thinking about if it had been worth it, if this was going to play out right for him or not. Many little things. He quickly looked over as she laughed, not finding it amusing at all as she would probably be thinking of something to do to him. He gulped loudly as she spun around watching her nearly perfect form walking towards him. He looked at the instrument, seeming to know what it was, but becoming confused by it. Almost always that was used as an instructional device, used to bring some pain, yet this one had weird strands coming off it. He shivered and wiggled a little as she tickled his flesh with the device. His cock throbbing in the air, some of the veins popping out nicely. It wasnt standing straight up, but was curving back towards his chest. He gasped at the light smack to his chest. He gasped and yelped at the last smack. He shivered and panted. They didnt hurt at all, but they teased him so perfectly. His thoughts were anywhere but on the door. He was nervious, but far too excited now to be thinking about backing out. This was his life for the next 54 hours...

Watching him with a predatory blue gaze, the smile that curved her lips was anything but amused, it was hungry. "You like it, this is. Good.." She drew back the arm and hit him harder a few more times, till her alabaster skin was flushed, her body jiggling delectably. This time she didn't spare his cock either, letting the strands of deerskin dance over his twitching flesh with stinging intensity.

The flogging had her body pulsing with desire, her heart racing and a hitch in her breathing. Watching him squirm, Miss Tally wanted more, and went back over to the suitcase. Her little Sarah was such a good pet, leaving her mistress's bag was full of traveling toys. Another harness and cuffs, and a few moments was all she wanted. The plant over in the corner had been removed from it's ceiling hook and the chain that dangled swayed softly. Snapping the other cuffs into place, she returned to her new pet's side.

Making short work of his restraints, she tapped him with the handle of the flogger with a smile..."I want more of you pet.....stand, hands on your head." She motioned for him to walk, then buckled the next set of cuffs into place, pulling the chain tight till his arms were uncomfortably hoisted over his head. "Now, don't pull too hard, I am not sure how much this hook can take. The ones at my home are meant to take much more."

Strolling behind him, Miss Tally let her hands glide over the tight muscles of his ass with a sigh.."This is so very pretty..." Smoothing up over the heated skin of his back, she pondered which to do first.

Stode gulped deeply as he watched her smile, not in a nice way, but an odd... animalistic way... He did like it, he couldnt argue that... He gasped and pulled slightly at the restraints as she hit him harder. It still only brought a light sting, but he wasnt used to it, so it excited him and made him fight back a little. What did feel rather... Interesting, to say the least, was the harder hits to his cock. The light sting brought pleasure to his body, though, he was sure that if it was much harder it would bring lots of pain. What really drew his gaze, was her jiggling breasts. He let out a gentle moan as he watched them bounce around, like a kid on its birthday...
He watched her move off, catching his breath now, wondering what her next game might be. His body was tingling now, not at all in pain, but at the perfect state of heightened pleasure with goose bumps all down his body. His cock was twitching roughly now as he grew more and more aroused. He wanted to cum already and was about to beg, but bit his tongue for the moment. He slowly sat up, rubbing his wrists, then ankles for a moment. They were hurt at all, just need a light rubbing to get the feeling back. "Thank you for giving me a moment to rest.." He said softly, referring to the time she spent setting up, and the moment he was taking now just to make sure he was ok, which he was. He then quickly got up, hands on his head as he walked over to the new set of cuffs. He wasnt sure how much he was going to like this one. He gasped and grunted as his arms were held right up at full extension. He nodded at the command not to pull, but didnt realize that after a couple minutes, his arms would be tired and would want to relax down.
He blushed as she started stroking down his back, and even bucked forward as she touched his ass, blushing gently. "I.. T-Thank you for such a sweet compliment mistress" He said softly. He was now growing anxious to find out what she would be doing to him.

Miss Tally grinned at him and nodded.."You learn fast pet..Mistress is what you will call me, Or Miss Tally. There will be more rules, more things I need to explain, but right now, I have a more .... pressing need, as do you." The flogger tapped impatiently on her thigh, the deerskin teasingly soft and caressing as it played over her own silky skin. Moving behind him, she took a moment to slide an arm around his waist, crush her lush curves into his back, belly against his muscled ass, breasts, nipples at attention, boring holes in the sculpted planes of his back. Hugging him to her, she nipped at his neck, having to stand on tiptoe to reach up that high, and whispered into his ear, breath tickling..."You my pet are doing so well, but one more thing, you may not cum unless I allow it, which means you have to ask me, beg me. If I say no, you may not cum. If you do, I will punish you. Do you understand?"

She didn't wait for an answer, she released him and stepped back, the flogger a blur as she rained blows down on his back and buttocks, her body jiggling in all the right places, her soft giggles filling the room along with the thuds of the deerskin on his flesh. Still, the blows were not designed to have him writhing in pain, not yet. She had other toys to show him that were more...efficient in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom