Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Angel's downfall - RR & Nasya_Elodia

Randomrocker

Planetoid
(OoC: Sorry if this post is a bit sub-par. Opening posts arn't usually strong points for me ^^;)

Raziel sat in his throne, restng his chin on his fist as he looked around his unholy legions. He had recently overthrown the former leader of this area of hell. This area was full of chaos....Just the way Raziel liked it. He was always looking over his shoulder for a claw to be thrust into his back. Aside from the paranoia, ruling was slightly amusing, his bloodlust being quenched a little as he made his minions fight to the death.

However, he was unlike every other demon. He wanted to get to earth to explore, not to slaughter....at least not at first. He despised humans but admired their design, their shape, their architecture. BEcause of that, he looked different to all other demons. He had a slightly more human form. All the other demons resembled beasts of some kind. but he was humanoid to some degree.

He sat in a throne of skulls, putting his feet up on a table in front of him. He looked to a few of his minions, swatting "Go find me a plaything or something"

((OOC: It's okay no worries :) ))

The demons immediately ran off, taking only a few moments before coming back with what appeared to be a rather beautiful angel. The girl struggled against both the demons and the chains that bound her before they tossed the slender angel at Raziel's feet. Groaning she fell to her knees, her once white dress now covered in a mix of blood and brimstone as her dim blue eyes lifted up to look at the demon Lord. Squinting her eyes she rose to her bare feet, spitting at him as anger was apparent on her elegant features. For now her white wings were folded back into her skin, looking as if she held a pair of large white tattooed wings on her back. Her long dark logs hung over her left shoulder, covering some of her bare shoulder on her left, but everything on her right side was exposed.

Clearly the angel was indeed beautiful, and her body was in every way slender and curvy in the same. It did make demons drool over the innocent thing, but she was not one to budge nor fall for any type.

Raziel grinned at the angel knelt before him "Now THIS is a treat" He walked towards the angel, smirking as she spat in fury at him. He tilted his head, catching her spit in his mouth then licking his lips sinisterly "Normally I wouldn't touch your kind. But I think I can make an exception" He placed a hand on her cheek, caressing it softly "My my. You are a fine little thing arn't you" He quickly pulled his hand away incase she tried to bite or something.

"Take her to my quarters. I will have some fun with her later" HE swatted his hand away, ordering his minions to take her to his room. She was a fine little plaything. So young. So beautiful.....So innocent

Aris just groaned in frustration when he caught her spit in his mouth, glaring even more at him. Feeling his hand on her cheek, she pulled away and growled at him furiously. "You disgust me" She growled again at him, spitting again at him. Feeling the demon's grubbing hands touch her form again, she pulled away from them and attempted to at least elbow one of them.

A demon cried out when her slender elbow connected with his nose, breaking it as he fell and cried out in pain. Grinning she was satisfied with that and just glanced to the demon Lord as if saying he was next as the rest of the demons took her away to his quarters.

He chuckled as the demons took her away "She's a fiesty one" He tilted his head, smirking as he caught a glance of her behind "I'm gonna have some fun with you allright" He turned to his minions, giving each of them their orders. Meanwhile, the demons took the angel to his room, chaining her to their masters bed. Around an hour or 2 later Razien entered the room, the defiant, pretty little angel chained to his bed "Welcome to my humble abode" He said, holding his hands up, admiring his work. Raziel like the humans taste in architecture so his quarters looked like a bedroom. It looked gothic though. Black and red walls, king sized, four poster bed and a bunch of other trinkets. "It's not much. But it's my own personal hell. And yours now"

Even with the demons chaining her up to the Lord's bed, she continued to struggle against them only to scream out while pulling against her chains. Once the left, she let out a loud huff, still pulling even though it was futile. Sighing heavily, she laid her head back against the wall, closing her dim blue eyes as she awaited this demon lord to come. Since it was a bit of a long wait, she had fallen asleep until she heard footsteps entering the room. Quickly waking up, her eyes came onto the demon Lord, only to look away in disgust at him. His words didn't matter much to her except the last thing he said "This is not my hell...." She said bitterly

"Maybe not. But it soon will be" He chuckled and walked over to her, running his fingers up her body "You stepped beyond your realm and into mine? How foolish" He pulled his hand away slowly, grinning slightly sadisticly down at her "You know, I've never liked your kind. Disgusting, do-good little creatures who love to lick the boots of their master. But with a body like yours. I might just make an exception" He was trying to think of how to do this. He could just rape her, however that would be too easy. He decided, instead, to try and seduce her. Make her enjoy it and beg him to go further "Yes. I'm going to have some fun with you. I tell you what though. I promise I wont hurt you too much if you tell me how you ended up in my domain"

"No...it will not!" She hissed and wiggled her body, trying to avoid his fingers all over her. Once his hands were away she glared up at him, her bright blue eyes burning with anger. "I swear if you touch my body I will kill you once I am free!" She shouted and continued to struggle against her chains. His words only fueled her anger as she glared at him more "I will never tell you why. I don't care if you torture me! There is nothing you can do to make me tell!"

"You won't tell me, hm? Now I really am intruiged" He cupped her chin, holding her face roughly in his hands before forcefully making her look at him "You'll tell me because you are in my domain. And while you're here you'll follow MY rules. Contrary to popular beleif I don't actually WANT to hurt you. But I will do what I must" He leaned over and licked her cheek, smirking before he pulled away "Now speak or next time I'll use my claws"

She flinched upon his hand cupping her chin, pulling away to not look at him but failed miserably. Her blue eyes locked onto his face, still holding a wrinkle in her delicate features. She shuddered from the lick to her cheek and sunk further back into the wall "I follow no one's rules but my creator. You are NOT him, so do what you will!"

He sighed, shaking his head "Very well" He raised his hand, slicing her cheek at the back of his hand connected with her face, scratching it "Your creator has abandoned you. Left you here to suffer at the hands of the hounds of hell. Left you to be beaten, raped and degraded. Now, I will treat you with some respect. More than you deserve anyway considering the sniveling little lapdog you are" He turned his head and spat, disgusted at the thought of her creator.

"He has abandoned you. I will not. This is your last chance for salvation"

She hissed loudly from the slice to her cheek, though it didn't sting as much as his words did. Her eyes started to fill up with tears though she was not giving in so easily "You lie! He....He would never!" She whimpered softly though she looked away from him. "I am not a lapdog....take that back" She spoke softly though her tone held more anger in it than anything "Take it back!!!"

He shook his head, crossing his arms as he looked down at her "I will not. You are chained to him, loyal to the bitter end. It's admirable. But he sees you as expendable. You are just a tool and he will treat you as such" He spoke softly as he stood over her, trying to win her to his side "To him you are nothing. Here you will be something. I see your potential. I see the fire that burns in your eyes. It's thrilling. Pledge your loyalty to me....And I...We will rise and show your creator how foolish he was for leaving you behind. I can see it n your eyes. You hunger for the sweet taste of revenge. I can give it to you"

His voice turned to almost a whisper "There you were nothing. Here you will accomplish so much. By my side....You will be eternal"

She tried to ignore his words and remain loyal but the more he spoke about how God left her, the more she started to grow angry with her creator. Slowly her wings fluttered lightly, as if they were agreeing with this demon. Glancing up at him, she scoffed for a moment and looked away before speaking "Show me what you mean" She said bitterly in a whisper

Back
Top Bottom