Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Know your place, Drow (Me and Nasya_Elodia)

Nivek Stood along the edge of a roof top raised high above an underground drow city. He gazed down at the city from his perch, taking in the view of the city lights and layout. After a while he pulled out a parchment from his robes and examined it intently. He had been hired to assassinate a Female Cland Lord of an enemy clan to his contractor. Not his enemy though, he was clanless and found a living as a mercenary. This job, however, had a huge pay. Enough to buy living quarters in the upper-class residential district.

The target was fairly young, and had recently come into power after an unfortunate event took the life of the target's mother. It was crucial that he should strike soon before she became fully aquainted with her new position. Putting the parchment away, he stood up and lept off the roof, landing on another nearby roof top and continue running, leaping to other rooftops as he slowly came upon the citadel where his target resided in.

Getting past the outdoor sentries was easy. He didn't even need his magic to do anything. he found a window within reach and easily climbed up the wall and slipped inside it. inside was another story. Sentries were more alert and where accompanied buy small golems. Magic saw him past them with ease, however the closer he got to his target, the more heavily guarded area's became. The guard were becoming even more well equiped, some of the sentries even specialized in detecting magic activity. After much wandering around, he eventualy found a path into the bed chambers of his target by going in and out of windows and climbing up the walls.

Inside was dark as night. No one was in. The bed was empty, so his target must be out attending to political matters. He heard two characters outside the door. Not surprising that there were guards also guarding her room. Glad he didn't take the natural way in. He found a spot along the cieling that he could perch on and wait. His magic would conceal his presence for at least an hour more. If it took longer then that for her to return to her quarters, he would wait outside the window instead.

A'lorai let out a loud sigh as the meeting finally started to wind down. This was all a bit much for the young drow, though now her pure boredom was starting to make her antsy. A darkened hand lifted up to her brown, rubbing it lightly as she listened to the elder male drow blabber on about her position and everything else. Finally slamming her small fist down against the oak wood table, she rose her slender tall curvaous form up from the chair she was resting on and placed both hands on the table. Her eyes glanced around everyone before she snapped her fingers, summoning her guards beside her "We are done here. I know everything there is to know, now I am taking my leave. I am tired and wish to retire to my chambers. Anything else, you can take up with me later" She spoke in a firm tone.

With a spin on her bare heel, she walked out of the meeting chambers and down a long brightly lit corridor. The corridor let to a set of stone steps which of course had guards waiting to led the Drow leader up. Once up at the top of the stairs, she was led to the door that led to her chambers which were already now opened and waiting for her.

Her slender form walked into the large room, signaling the guards to leave as she moved over towards her big king size bed. The bed itself was draped in gold. The pillars, the frame, everything was pure gold. As for the sheets, they were dark blue pure silk, made for her as a gift into the leadership position. Sighing softly, she pulled out her golden broach, letting her long dark raven locks fall right down her back while her other hand worked on the dark cloak that wrapped around her form.

Once the cloak hit the floor, her naked curvaceous form was revealed, though not like anyone noticed since she was alone or so she thought. Slipping onto her bed, she laid on her back, letting her form sink into the smooth silky sheets. Finally relaxing.

Perfect.

Nivek gracefully dropped from the support beams laced underneath the cieling, landing without a sound onto the soft, plush floor, his cloak flowed around his form like a cloud of shadows. He stretched out his left arm, and then with a click, a blade extended from his sleeve just underneat his wrist. It was thin, but sharp, and shined with an oil of a very potent poison flora. All he needed was a scratch, but he prefered swift, and silent. The poison was a fail safe should he need it.

Slowly, he crept across the room, hand still out stretched as he approached the Drow queen in her most vulnerable state. No one to protect her, no one to save her, he thought. He slowly pulled down her covers until her neck was exposed to him. Placing one hand on the bed, he lifted his left hand over her, aiming at her neck, his blood running cold as his body trembled from the excitment.

Unknown to Nivek, A'lorai was far from sleeping. Ever since she had gotten into her room, she had known this male was there, but she simply waited until he was close enough to make her move. Once she felt a hand on her bed, her eyes shot open and in an instant her hand and grabbed the hand that was over her and aiming at her neck "Foolish boy" She said with a rather devious grin, and just as swiftly, she hooked a leg over his hip, flipping him over, making her on top and pinning him down with great strength "Who are you?" She asked with a glare, her tone stern.

The sudden advance caught him by surprise. He was detected?! How was that possible? The situation had taken a turn for the worse for him. She was also unnaturally strong for being female. He said nothing and tried to escape, but her grip and position over him gave her full advantage over him. Deadlocked, and to top it off, she was naked with an awesome figure to boot. He had failed. "Someone working for someone who wants your head." He said, a scowl on his face and a cold expression from his eyes. "You're...not what I expected."

A'lorai blinked in a bit of surprise but then slowly chuckled "Already? Well I am not surprised...it was only a matter of time I suppose" She said with a light sigh but still kept him pinned down. The last of his words caused her brow to raise slightly "Oh? And what were you expecting?" She asked in a slight seductive tone, bringing her face merely inches away from his "Someone who didn't know how to defend themselves perhaps?"

(If I was holding lethal objects in my mouth, the numerous ways of killing you would be awesome. All hail creativity)

"Not so much, especially for one of your age." Helpless, worse of all, slowly becoming distracted as the nude Drow had him pinned underneath herself. He could see everything this way. "I'm not telling you who hired me, so dispose of me however you wish. It doesn't matter to me in any way." Nothing left for him to do know. His career was over, and his reputation would suffer so much that he wouldn't be hired as an assassin again even if he managed to escape.

(o.o that's kind of scary to know lol)

A brow raised, merely curious at his words "My age? I am not that young as I seem" She said with a devious chuckle. "Hm....no....that would be too easy" She said as she slid her form off of him painfully slowly. Slipping off of her bed, she walked over towards her closed doors, her hips swaying from side to side before glancing back over at him "I think....I will have fun with you instead" She said with a grin before opening the door. "GUARDS! Take this man down into the dungeon!" Immediately a group of guards came inside and captured the male drow, cuffing him and taking him out of the queen's room.

Moving down the hallway, they roughly dragged him throughout the castle until they got to the dungeon, and merely tossed him inside of the rotting cell.

((I had to hold back a lot to make this scene work out for us, imagine what would of happen if I had utilized magic more effectively :3 ))

"You Bi-!" He was immediate silenced by the guards who burst into the room and dragged out as an unconscious corpse. He was not treated well as they carelessly dragged him through the halls of the citadel and into the dungeon, where they tossed his nearly conscious self into a cell to rot. Some distasteful words were spoken before the guards left him. Nivek couched up some blood, which he wiped from his mouth. Why wasn't he dead yet? Now the entire nation would know of his failure, and he couldn't live with that. "Shit. They found everything." He was of course referring to all his weapons on him. No way to commit suicide now. He screamed in frustration and slammed his fist against the wall. What the hell did she want with him? What did she mean by wanting to have more fun with him?

((Well I'm so glad you did XP though don't underestimate me, i'm pretty good with fight scenes my dear =P))

"Ouch I'm sure that had to hurt" A familiar voice was heard coming up towards his cell, footsteps heard before stopping right in front of it. A'lorai stood there, amused at his frustration. "And yes we have found everything, however I have a proposition for you" She said as she slid her hands down the bars, coming upon the cell lock "Considering you would be the laughing stock of the nation as well as deemed a failure, I can spare you all of that if you do one thing for me. If you serve me and become one of my personal guards, I will make sure your name is not tarnished" A loud clunking noise was heard inside of the lock, as the key was slipped it and turned "What do you say?"

Nivek turned to see the bitch he tried to murder standing there grinning like she was scheming something. He scowled and turned to face her, lunging at the bars like an untamed beast locked in a cage and feeling very threatened. "And what would you know about criminal honor. You and your nobility would know nothing of that." He hissed at her before letting go of the bars and turning away. "I don't work under the eyes of the public. If your gonna hire me you better look over my resume again." He turned towards her just as she was unlocking his cell. This struck him as an odd thing to do considering he was still dead set of bringing her head to his employer. "Hire me as your shadow of protection. If your offering me a reward more valuable then my previous employer I will greatly consider your offer." It was the only way he'd accept living. Betraying an employer for another who paid better was an honorable motive amongst criminals. "What do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom