Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exploring can be dangerous ((Nasya_Elodia and Zennarion))

Zennarion

Supernova
Tyler sighed as walked out of the hotel. He looked back and smiled slightly, it would be dark soon so they had to hurry and get to the cave, but his partner was just so slow. He wasn't even ready yet. He looked down and then smiled slightly. He had no idea how long the cave was, but he had made sure that he had some clothes for a couple of days. But of course he also had his sleeping bag with him, and some food for the next couple of days. Where could he be? He thought to himself. He put his bag down and then looked up at the sun, he had to hurry and get down soon, or it would be too late for them to leave.

Samuel quickly stumbled down the set of hotel steps before tripping right outside of the door, landing face first next to his friend. "Ow ow ow ow ow" He groaned as he slowly rose to his feet and brushed off his tanned khaki pants and brown shirt. "Ehhh sorry! I uh..almost forgot" He grinned sheepishly at his friend, while rubbing the back of his neck "Uh anyway. I'm ready! Got my stuff!" He said rather proudly until he reached back to feel around for his backpack. When he felt it wasn't there, he quickly turned around and groaned seeing it stuck in the door "Just my luck" He mumbled and walked back over, tugging at it until a loud popping sound was heard. The bag was free however, Sam ended up falling on his backside...again. Jumping up he slipped his arms within his backpack straps and gave another grin again "Okay NOW I'm ready"

He rolled his eyes as he saw all this, and then sighed. "I don't hope you are that clumsy once we get in there, because there might be traps... Dangerous traps in there..." He told her while he watched her. "And if you step on one we might end up dying.... Both of us..." He told her with a soft sigh. He slowly started walking, thinking that it would be best if the got out town before he started doing more stupid things. "We should be by the cave before the sun is gone..." He told him. "And yes... It'll probably be dangerous... Hope it won't scare you away" He told Samuel as he just continued walking towards the cave. He stopped an hour or two later in front of the cave. "Okay... Here we are... Ready to go explore the cave?" Tyler asked Samuel as he looked back at him. He knew that there would be no turning back once they got inside of the cave.

Sam grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head "No no I won't be" He said in a cheerful tone. He simply nodded as he listened to his friend, chuckling nervously at the mention of danger "N..No I won't be scared! Promise!!!" While they walked, Samuel often spoke about random things, even humming some to keep their spirits up. Once they got in front of the cave, he eyed it while gulping loudly "Uh....yeah...let's go!"

He smiled as he heard his words. "There might be traps in there... Dangerous traps... So i want you to watch where you go, understood? I don't want to die, and you probably don't want to die either!" He told him while he watched him. He then slowly entered the cave, knowing that Sam was going to follow him in there. He knew that he had to be careful, and he was going to be careful... Very careful so he didn't step on any of the traps.

Sam swallowed another big lump in his throat while nodding "N...No I don't wanna die!!!!" He cried out, only to sound more dramatic than needed. Watching his friend enter, he did follow behind him, though he remained very close to his friend. "Why did we have to come here again?" He whispered already forgetting their reason. Without watching where he was going, a soft clicking sound was heard right below his booted foot. Blinking he glanced down to see a trap that he had stepped on "Uh...oh"

((Thank you^^))
Hearing Sam say that he didn't want to die, Tyler let out a soft sigh and just continued to walk. Hearing his words, he looked back. "Because we want the treasure!" He told him while he walked. Feeling how close Sam was walking to him, he now looked back at him. "Could you just stay a bit longer away from me?" He asked him, but stopped as he heard the click. Tyler looked back at him, but then saw a circle of light forming beneath him, his eyes widened. "W-What is that thing?!" He asked, but didn't expect an answer. He was stunned. He saw the circle now slowly moved up towards his head. He had no idea what the circle was doing, but when it got to his head, he covered his eyes. Once the circle was gone, he slowly looked around, and then turned to look at Sam, but something was wrong, Sam was now taller than him. He slowly looked down at his body, and as he saw it, a scream escaped his lips, but not a male scream, a female scream. His body wasn't human anymore, it was a cat furry, and with a cute pink little maid dress on. Tyler growled and looked up at Sam. "Look what you did to me!" He told him now with a female voice!

"TYLER!" Sam cried out as he watched the circle move to his head and a bright light shone all over him. Closing his eyes as well, he uncovered them finally, only to look around not seeing Tyler. It took hearing a female's voice to catch Sam's attention, and he looked down to the cute little cat furry with a raised brow "Uh....T...Tyler?" He asked trying to stifle a laugh but couldn't. Sam burst out into laughter, and pointed "DUDE YOUR A CAT GIRL!"

Tyler just growled as he heard his words. "Shut up! This is all your fault you idiot! If you hadn't stepped on that trap, i wouldn't be looking like this right now!" He told him. He knew that it was hard to take him serious now, but he was serious, this wasn't funny at all! "Because of you i might be trapped like this, forever!" He told him in a cold tone as he now crossed his arms under his small cat breasts, though they were pretty big to his body. "Would you mind helping me get my normal human form back if thats possible?" He asked her.

Sam still couldn't help but laugh, though he tried his hardest to not laugh as his friend. "Well I'm sorry. It's not like I knew!" He threw his arms up, gesturing that he truly was clueless. His eyes couldn't help but look over his now feline friend, his eyes stopping short of the cat breasts before snickering "Yeah yeah you know I'll help. Though...Tyler you look hot" He laughed, teasing him even more

He growled as he heard his words. "Shut up! Its not my fault im trapped like this right now!" He told her while he watched her. He was mad at him... Very mad. "Just get me out of here before you step on more traps!" He told him in a cold tone while he looked up at him. He hated everything about his new body, and the girly pink dress didn't make it any better... At all!

Back
Top Bottom