Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Christen me DISASTER.

K

Kite Xiroh

Come September 10th, the idiots and weepy vaginas of Blue Moon had better have their graves dug (stacking corpses gets irritating), because the Black Dragon God, Trygon, will arrive.

When he does, expect a violent purge of the whiny and annoying inhabitants.

To ye aforementioned idiots and weepy vaginas; savor the time you have left for your stupidity to go unchecked, because your end is nigh. >D

Edit: Trygon's wrath will be delayed until the 24th. Expect his wrath to be twice as merciless and horrible.

Ilovegoatse said:
Thank god.
You have fought hard and bravely, Lord of Lulz, and for that, you are appreciated.

Soon, the time for you to rest shall arrive.

September 10th?

*marks it on his calendar*

Too bad I don't live closer. I would be throwing a week-long party for him.

I can imagine the party he's going to have when he gets back is going to be pretty epic. >D

That means it's likely that he won't be on the very night he gets back.

Kite Xiroh said:
I can imagine the party he's going to have when he gets back is going to be pretty epic. >D

That means it's likely that he won't be on the very night he gets back.
TheDarkerMe already said as much. XD He is going to have a hell of a time.

Well, when he is done with his RL party, he's going to also get one hell of a welcome back party here. There's a lot of us who cant wait to see him again.

This is true.

There are also people here who can't wait to see him tear into the annoying fools running about.

I can think of one thread that'll feel the full force of his wrath once he gets back. >D

Kite Xiroh said:
This is true.

There are also people here who can't wait to see him tear into the annoying fools running about.

I can think of one thread that'll feel the full force of his wrath once he gets back. >D
Yes, I agree completely.

Yay! Our defender doth return to us!

If I had money, I'd throw the epic parteh of Welcome-Try-back-goodness. It's been lame in Bummertown without him!

*weep*

Slay the whiney no goods, oh mighty Trygon!

O_O;

*filled with a terrible sense of dread*

I wasn't with them! Blast! The things I do when I'm bored...

Ilovegoatse said:
PadanFain said:
O_O;

*filled with a terrible sense of dread*

I wasn't with them! Blast! The things I do when I'm bored...
:] Way to stick to your convictions.
heh... No for real, it was a joke! All the comments I made on that thread were tongue-in-cheek. I don't even know anything about the girl! All I did was read the thread about site wars in Pvp and the one where she got herself banned! I thought it'd be amusing to poke fun...

What with making a comic for them and showing full support. Very tongue in cheek by joining them in celebrating her and mentioning how much of a TRAVESTY it is what happened to her. Riiiight.

-_-;

It's called hyperbole... The drawing took me two minutes to make and it wasn't even very good. I was comparing Luna supporters to fanatical extremists... Feh... Whatever.

Look, all I want is to stay here and role-play. I'll never go to the non-role-playing forums again if I can just stay here and write. That's all I wanted to say...

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy. Don't see why you were so worried since it was sooooo obviously not you just trying to fit in with them. :D

o_O Holy Hell he gets back the day after my Birthday.
Well I will be glad when he gets back he showed and helped me not become a drama/attention whore anymore ^.^
For that I thank him

I don't know how it could be forgotten that he was going to be coming back. It will be good to see him again, though.

I can see your argument, PadanFain, and you always did strike me as more benign and jokey than the others (so SURRIOUS!), but maybe you played it a little TOO straight-faced. Ah, well. Chips will fall...

So, wait, if there's a party on the 10th... then he's going to start the Apocalypse on... September 11?

Can we do that?

Mr Master said:
So, wait, if there's a party on the 10th... then he's going to start the Apocalypse on... September 11?

Can we do that?

Yes, yes we can. And I fear it shall. I, for one, welcome the Great Purge of Tardic Vag Weepers.

Back
Top Bottom