Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Christen me DISASTER.

Well.....it looks like I get more time to prepare this crypt for the dead soulless corpses of nooblets that will die a fiery painful sodomized death.

Weren't you guys doing enough of the crushing while he was gone?

Doesn't anyone want to see him out because he's Trygon?

As a person, not just means to entertain yourself.

If you want to see someone get ripped apart SO bad, just re read PVP or something.

I can't wait for Trygon to be back because he's fun to talk to and he's a good person. And from time to time I watch his scuffles, but I don't care if he came back as a brain dead zombie and can't do stuff like that anymore. It would still be nice to have him back.

-grumbles and signs welcome back card-

I thought it was obvious that wanting him to come back and rape the idiots also meant wanting him to come back because he's pretty cool.

Guess I was wrong. :(

I think some of the fanbase is kinda silly, especially from people who don't know him at all, besides stories of flaming noobs.
Nor do I care one way or another about what he does to bluemoon. I don't see his return as being anything full of fireworks, because the place got along decently without him, there's no real trouble makers that haven't been dealt with so it should be a pretty non event outside of the fact that it's a return of someone well liked, you dig?

There's always a fanbase for him, no matter where he is. He tends to have that effect on people. =P

Lieutenant Ducky said:
I think some of the fanbase is kinda silly, especially from people who don't know him at all, besides stories of flaming noobs.
Nor do I care one way or another about what he does to bluemoon. I don't see his return as being anything full of fireworks, because the place got along decently without him, there's no real trouble makers that haven't been dealt with so it should be a pretty non event outside of the fact that it's a return of someone well liked, you dig?
I agree.

In my opinion this thread is no better than the thread dedicated to me when I was banned for a week.

Except people are "celebrating" his ability to be able to purge noobs from PVP and not him as a person.

And I would also like to know who the trouble makers of this site are. I've seen no regulars on this board who've been worthy or stupid enough for Trygon to waste his time on. :roll: Spectators and peanut galleries should entertain themselves if they really need DISASTER all the time.

The only thing I believe we can agree with is that Trygon will be back hopefully sooner than the two weeks they're keeping him there for.

I believe even TDM made it clear once he gets out. Real life has to happen before the internet. So, let's let it be that for now.

Eh, I don't really know Trygon, but I do like playing along with the jokes of his soon to come destruction of idiots and whiners.

I'm not claiming to know him, because I don't know him. Its hard to actually get to know someone over the internet if you haven't spent every day talking to them.

However, we've spoken a few times outside of PVP and I respect him a lot. I miss him as a person.

I don't like it when people who haven't bothered to hold a conversation with him have some wierd obsession with him.

I joined BM after he went to rehab I think it was? So I couldn't hold a conversation with him, also again as I've said, I'm just joining the so called "Obsession" for the lulz. The jokes are funny.

Thats a terrible excuse, and you made your case worse.

I know someone who joined in for the lulz and got teared apart for it.

Be your own person, don't participate in things you don't even know about. And thats not just for you, but for everyone here who doesn't even talk to Trygon. :roll:

Anyways...

I posted that for the lulz, disregard.

Back
Top Bottom