Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Horror movies.

A Tale of Two Sisters was a rather eerie movie, as was some of the other Asian horror movies they came out with for that particular line up, like, Bloody Reunion, Cinderella, and some others. My favorite scary/horror movies are as follows:

Silent Hill (Biggest fan you will ever meet for the Silent Hill series in general, besides the person who got me into it)
Shaun Of The Dead
Dawn Of The Dead
28 Days Later
Resident Evil Degeneration
Saw I-V (saw the first preview for VI! X3)

I really love anything with lots of gore, blood, so I highly enjoy zombie flicks. Though, Silent Hill had some particularly delicious scenes of gore that I loved. <3

Horror movies make me happy. : DD Though to pick my favorites it is hard I have a lot. D : But a few I really enjoyed lately..

All Saw movies
All Hannibal Lector
All Nightmare on Elm Street
Silent Hill
Ginger Snaps
Hills Have Eyes
Ghostship
A Haunting in Connecticut [ I didn't find it scary really. No movies really scare me. : / But I did find it interesting. ]
And of course all Stephen King movies : D

Oh and also The Birds, it's old and maybe not that scary at all. But when your watching that at the age of 7 and at the beach. It gets to you. D : But I've loved horror movies since I was 6. ^w^ Blood and Gore are always the best, though I like plots to go along with. xB

The Exorcist - Classic Horror that still scares the shit out of people.
28 Days Later - Awesome film that isn't really a zombie movie, more of a pandemic movie.
Alien and Aliens - Both movies well done and very suspenseful. The third and AVP movies weren't worth the ticket price imho.
The Ring - That movie just freaked me out quite a bit.

As far as horror movies go, I am actually hard to please in that respect (I think TDM can vouch for me on this one) as I am quite difficult to even startle... Though I did jump a few times while playing F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.

I have watched the first 5 Saw movies, however, I found them to be lacking in real credibility... sure, the traps were cool, and the people died horrifically but, it was anti-climatic for me...

The Silent Hill games freaked me out more than the movie, though I did enjoy it quite a bit. The Red Shoes is another south korean movie that makes me keep the lights on x_x and not many can do that. I find that I enjoy the more psychological movies than the gorey ones..though I enjoy that on occassion as well. I love films that get into my head ---Stupid silent hill siren *shakes fist*

Back
Top Bottom