Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DRUNK THREAD

unwinding with a bottle of jackapple Yukon Jack like apple pie in a bottle.

I don't remember anything from Saturday night. All I know is that singing and the police were involved, but I got smothered in boobies and at the least I remember that.

I'm tipsy from vodka, coca cola, and jack Daniels.

I want role play. And I can type straight aHA.

I have waited over 24 hours to post in this mutha f-ing thread! Boo ya! I have been enjoying myselfd a nice big ol bottle of Moscato! Nice white bubblies baby! :D

OMG! Somebody said something in here! Hurraz! I feel like dancing around in my knickers now.. OR LESS!

I am, as a matter of fact. Corona was what I found, incidentally, but a friend is coming by later with more beers and equipment to build vape coils.

So, I bvelieve the alcohol has taken effect. A long glass of pure alcohol might do that to you. :D But I must express me disapproval of how it maeks ytou pee pee soo mcuh! D:

I jkuzst want to replrt how shit faced I am.
And even though I am shit faced,. I can still play q mean ass game of Tetris Attack! Biotches!

I don't know if I should say I am sorry or your welcome... Quote from tonigt peopees la ,mIU give up typing. Good night folks

.... Why is my tolerance sooo low.. ;-; One shot and I feel like I'm down for the count. ;-; NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom