Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DRUNK THREAD

Party doesn't end in the morning. I'm clear of a hangover so it's time to tempt Fate and keep going, right? Right. Trying this Spice Box shit - beautiful, absolutely beautfiul - with Ginger ale. Tastes like cream soda kinda. I dunno what else to compare it to but that's what comes to mind. Taking shots of it and watching Retsuprea on Youtube.

Omg... has anybody else had Black Velvet? Burning heaven, man. I love just taking shots of that and playing the Supernatural drinking game. Kinda a little bit of a hangover this morning but ate some sausage and drank a shit ton of ginger ale and it's fading.

i found this new juice that blends with the windsor spiced whiskey really well. Getting drunk a lot faster tonight than i normally would.

drinking and reading supernatural fanfiction. Because that's how we do.

I am not drunk yet, but I am getting there. Lemme finish off this bottle of coffee stout and I'll get back to you.

I feel I never gave alcoholism an honest shot. I mean, everyone said it was bad, and I just... Believed them. But, hell, I was told that taking the weeds would make me go blind, too.

99 Apples.

I don't work tomorrow so of course it's a drunk thread night. kahlua. yeah bby.

Sake is my new drink of choice. I swear, I could get hooked on warm sake, but I spent thenngh getting out of MIT on Mount Fujiyamaws and Black asamurais. Mmmmm, this'd is, I forgot this feeling....

ImmbwckDick Wolf set up ffff Dick Wolf meeting with Dick Wolf Wolf make a dick ffffff if you want to make you the pics who I have a big load wait no love with another word for wolf mobile in Spanish yes lover means wolf who made it 2 uh were like the car 3 global whatever car Grand Theft Auto 3 Colombo something car I don't know I haven't played a lot of grand theft auto 3 remember I don't like Quadra like Liberty City except for aunt when you please Nico what like fun card like it telling people run Lakes loading really a bad mood it's just not want you want to advertise literally this is how much she wrote that my whole life like say a whole day 12 yr 10 hours 24 hours I stayed up in the movies 3 mission 24 hours trying to figure out how to get to the third island without spending any time at all play missions so I found out how to get to the third island really quickly fly no walls what is the easiest part is on like which room where were you running like this so early Jesus you f****** run what do you do did you go to the first subway in you run in the rain the gate in the wall somehow you run so fast you do list through the gate you just 1 down the f*** subway will you get to the third go for that you could just live car to the second island girl this is after this really pisses me off because you're on your way or walk so if you are off the subway down his ride the train well I didn't know that I got 12 hours is this was completely that's what you get for trusting Catalina in the first place shame on you Claude I get closer to number 3 would like to go with us right cause rather 360 I'm Sandra has like 33 and another pretty face of 1 right Mark's house you're probably right yeah because you cannot do I want to pleasure said the same here around and true autozone 31 the rice happening 9 Compton actually happening uh happen right for me huh because I remember watching good night 10 years they have huh and I eat that s*** up haha well for 1 I'm running

My bad, I accidentally activated the speech function on my tablet and had a conversation nwith my buddy,.....

I love being white.

Drinking spiced whiskey and watching the Mishapocalypse on Tumblr and watching people melt down about the Supernatural fandom. LerL.

I found a banana thing... I dunno! XD It's good though.

Things I say repeatedly lately:

Come on, son!
Told you about stairs, bro.
I kid you not!

]: goddamit! stupid fucking lilo and stitch making me cry!
this stupid movie always gets me choked up to begin with
the whiskey's not helping
curse you disney and your family friendly messages!

"oh good. my dog found the chainsaw"
lol, they tear your heart out only to make you giggle afterwards. these are the characteristsics of a fgood movie
suffering with inappropriate laughter mixed in

when i keep saying "just a little more yukon jack" while stumblignaround the kitchen you know im just gonna hurt myself

on the voice i know why jessie j' is there but who the fuck are those other dudu\es? right, though?
by the way, yukno jack jackapple with madagascar vanilla ice cream and cream soda mixed in a blender: top notch, man.
Tastes like apple pie and ice cream, eh? try it. no joke.
but not too much cause the ice cream fills you up.

oh no! i broke off a piece of my cell phone and found a secret message written underneath!
13675!
what do you guys think it means?

Back
Top Bottom