Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DRUNK THREAD

Woah, 10 vodka and raspberrrys later, the room is spinning. <3's you Tako, why do i keep falling to the right side, IWANNA FALL TO THE LEFT DAMMIT.

SERAPH YOU TOTALLY JACKED THIS THREAD IDEA FROM ME! I WANT A CONFESSION! PS: I LOVE THIS SITE, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I'D SO LET YOU ALL SUCK MY DICK IF I HAD THE OCCASION TO!

Posting after drunk. Last night a friend and I downed a 26 of vodka by the lake and went swimming, it was pretty boss. I had a feeling that I had drank a much larger portion of the bottle though... by the fact he's a light weight and I was absolutely plastered. After we got back into town I went to buy smokes, and on the way home chatted up a couple of girls that were trying to light up a bowl with matches... wait no, it was the other way around, they offered me a light, and a toke. Afterwards I walked back home, plopped on my bed and turned on the last episode of Gurren Lagaan and proceeded to BAWL MY EYES OUT FOR THE ENTIRE EPSIODE.

• Went to a friend's for a wholesome bonfire that culminated in
        the consumption of beer ... so much beer ... oh my fuck. Bad
        idea girl. Bad idea, you have to work in the morning.

Oooooh well, best buzz of my lifeeeeeeeeeeeee. <3

I honestly can't tell if I'm drunk or buzzed. I hope buzzed.
        I like to pride myself in my supposedly existent high constitution.

Looool fml.

Totally plastered. It started with mudslides, then devolved into screwballs. Never actually been on the computer while drunk before; drunk posting virgin,right here. Why are the keys so fucking small??

Watching the Pyramid Code. History,gaiz. I ownz it.

I swear to fuck I always forget to post in here. Anywho, I was kinda drunk last night. =3=

Drinking vodka mixed with some mixture of mt. dew(the blue one) and watching horror movies. They try so hard. Kevin Costner still makes movies? That in itself is pretty scary.

Wasted. and got fucked. Tried vodka with a pina colada mixer witrhout following the recipe on the back - also mixed with mt. dew; it's the default mix-it with everything for me. STICK FUCKIN MT DEW INNIT! My official drink has become vodka + mt. dew + non-sweetned orange juice though. I hate how sweet sheet gets when I mix it with vodka, so I like the bitter, citrusyness of orange juice or cranberry juice.

Did I mention, I got laid? Date's still here. Wish she'd go the fuck home. Why are you still here, date?

been hooked on different flavors of absolut vodka lately and trying to mix it with different stuff. orange soda. sprite + orange juice. good stuff. Ended the evening with whipped cream rum and orange juice. then fucked someone's brains out.

I think I'll be posting quite a few times in the near future. I have the next 9 days off of work and some very groovy friends coming to down. Good times people, good times.

Holy fuck yes. Drank three widmer hefevizens and three whiskey on the rocks. Four, if you count the remainder of Sean's. Still getting hammered as I finish off the rest of this night.

Back
Top Bottom