Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DRUNK THREAD

I really need sleep, but these two idiots Jim and Jack keep taunting me....o_O...and I forgot my pants...great....

>.< m&m just fell in my mouth and hit my tooth. WORLD OF PAIN!! /rolls around on floor/

Chocolate martini things are..... YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! They made it freakin' strong, but.... YUMMMMMMM!!!!!! But I'd have been pissed if it wasn't YUMMMMM.... the damned drink cost me $9!

@_@
*giggles*

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
She had like one drink.

Friggin' lightweight.

And this weekend....expect lulz...

*giggles like mad*
And to think I'm mostly German and Irish! lolol. Yes, yes..... so very sad. I know. >.<

<333

Tako is very very very very intoxicated.

She can't really walk straight right now

Tako/s friend linux did a variation of a Tequila sunset/sunrise by adding Vanilla Vodka to it

Weeeeeeeeeee

I don't mind watching other people being drunk but for some reason I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel.

Mr Master said:
TakodaVega said:
Tako is very very very very intoxicated.

She can't really walk straight right now

Tako/s friend linux did a variation of a Tequila sunset/sunrise by adding Vanilla Vodka to it

Weeeeeeeeeee

I think with Vodka, the Tequila Sunrise/Sunset becomes a Fiddler on the Roof.

Get it?

If this is a musical reference I'm missing it. D:<

However what I"m going to do with the 4 bottles of wine still in my fridge is beyond me >.>

TakodaVega said:
Mr Master said:
TakodaVega said:

Weeeeeeeeeee

I think with Vodka, the Tequila Sunrise/Sunset becomes a Fiddler on the Roof.

Get it?

If this is a musical reference I'm missing it. D:<

<sigh>

Okay, well, Vodka is associated with Russia, and Vanilla is associated with white. The musical "Fiddler on the Roof" is about a traditionalist community of white Russians. And adding that to a tequila sunrise/sunset (sunrise, sunset, swiftly flow the days...), then you've got a pop culture reference all done up and ready to go.

I'm innebriated, however I'm not drunk. I still see this as a place to post though. Won't turn it into some drum circle pot smoking hippy parade, I promise.

2lt3pw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom