Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DRUNK THREAD

Okay, staring at a half empty bottle of Frey white wine. I'm so responsible for emptying it so far. Feels so good in my feet and my legs. Totally going to abuse my junk all night while the hubby and baby sleep. Hee hee hee... :mrgreen:

Does it count that when I was drunk on saturday I wanted to post in here but couldn't? Oh, and thankfully my phone died so I didn't call Ben.​

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Does it count that when I was drunk on saturday I wanted to post in here but couldn't? Oh, and thankfully my phone died so I didn't call Ben.​
THERE IS NOTHING THANKFUL ABOUT THAT.

I'm thankful when this happens too. Drunk calls are never fun..

Especially to someone like him. > >;

prettylykSIN said:

I'm thankful when this happens too. Drunk calls are never fun..

Especially to someone like him. > >;

Ben is one of the best people to call when inebriated, he makes everything funner.

Huzzah, on my first mixer of the evening~

It can only get better.

3:47 is a perfect time to start, anyone want to join me as a drinking buddy?

Zombies Galore said:
I already started drinking my new batch of beer, so fuck yeah.

Cheers.
Oh yes~ What kind of beer?

I'm downing tequilla shots with a sprits of lime to bitter out the terrible burning sensation.

god I love it.

Seraph Nicholas said:
Guro said:
Zombies Galore said:
I already started drinking my new batch of beer, so fuck yeah.

Cheers.
Oh yes~ What kind of beer?

I'm downing tequilla shots with a sprits of lime to bitter out the terrible burning sensation.

god I love it.
What brand?
Cazadores.

I can tell it's been watered down though, most likely my dads doing.

@Zombie: Never heard of it!

Sneak Attack is sneaky. Shit's like 6d6 of drunk in the kidneys after four or so pints and you're a third level commoner.

(For those of you who don't play D&D; if you're not done, you're fucking near)

Back
Top Bottom