Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On the Apex [ Nymphetamine and DudeGuy ]

• After sending Emily that message, Ezra sat back and thought for a moment. There was no doubt in his mind that she wouldn't take that message too well. Rather than just sitting and waiting here, in this dark room, he took a couple of pills to help him sober up and drank a glass of water. He then went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. Feeling substantially better afterward, he stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. Staring at himself in the mirror, he felt it was about time he took care of his facial hair, cleaned himself up a bit. So he pulled out his razor and his shaving cream, then went to work cleaning himself up some. Then he pulled out his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. In the middle of his rhythmic brushing, he heard a knock at the door.

He spit out what was in his mouth, then rinsed the head of the brush off. He continued to run the brush against his teeth as he hurried to the front door of his dorm and took a look through the peep hole. There was little surprise when he saw that it was Emily who was standing outside of his door. For a moment, he forgot that there was a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth and that he was practically still naked after showering, and he opened the door. Emily would be able to see his toned chest, arms, and abdomen and how good his physical condition was despite the fact that he was often drunk and a lazy individual. "Emileh? Whad ad y - " Ezra reached up and pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth. He used the back of his arm to wipe his mouth. "What are you doing here," he asked, using his palm to finish cleaning his face up.

Suddenly, Ezra shivered. His skin was still a little wet from when he showered, his hair was damp and practically plastered to his his head. Yet his eyes retained that same mischievous glint they always seemed to have, full of that same warmth and kindness that anyone who knew him always saw there. Well, when he was sober anyway. Catch Ezra after he had been drinking and you'd be surprised just how out of it he became. He was an odd fellow normally, but even more so when he was inebriated.[/list:u][/list:u]

Emily was becoming discouraged, and she shuffled her feet, tilting her head as she sighed, about to leave when the door opened. It creaked as it did so, the dim light of his room enveloping her face.. her surprised, wide-eyed, mouth agape, blushing to the collarbone, face. Her baby blue eyes looked up at him, for once, she admired him without hesitation. His broad, glistening from his recent shower chest, his well muscled and toned arms and shoulders. He looked so.. powerful, handsome. And it was overwhelming her.

A moment ago, beating his face in was her plan. But after seeing his chiseled face, with his sharp nose and chin.. a shudder ran down her spine. Emily didn't know what to do. Part of her told her, run, before you can't. Another part said, stay, talk to him like you have to. And the third part said, jump, jump into his arms and ravage him there. She pushed those thoughts back, and stood her ground.

"I'm here.. to make sure you come back." She said, honestly. Emily wondered where the words came from, she also wondered what she meant by it, and how she was going to do it. Her lip pouted out for a moment before her face calmed again. "I.. I couldn't leave it like it was." Her eyes noted his shiver and she jutted her chin towards his room. "Maybe we should step inside.. you seem.." A million words ran through her mind to describe him. Stunning. Handsome. Beautiful. God Damned Sexy. Gorgeous. Godly. "Cold."

• "Well. . .yeah I am. Just a little," Ezra said, laughing nervously. He took a step back so that she could step into the room, then closed the door behind her. "Sorry to answer the door like this. I was just cleaning myself up after. . .erm. . .well, you know, going out for a few drinks. Don't worry, I didn't do anything crazy. At least I don't think I did. I don't actually remember a lot about earlier today, I couldn't even tell you how I got here," Ezra said as he continued to brush his teeth with the brush. He headed back into his bedroom and grabbed some clothes, primarily a pair of boxers, some pajama pants, and a plain what t-shirt. He finished brushing his teeth, washed his face again, then joined Emily in the living room. He returned with a towel around his shoulders, which he used to dry his hair, and plopped down onto the couch where she had been sitting and waiting for him.

"Hey, sorry again about that. I'm. . .well . . .I was just in the middle of cleaning myself up when you dropped by. But listen, I know you want me to come back, and the most I can do right now is wait for the Colonel to call and tell him that I've changed my mind. Until then, all I can do is sit and wait. Did you want to wait here with me or did you want to go back home," he asked as he leaned back into the couch. Emily looked. . .a bit distracted. One of his eyebrows slowly arched. "You still thinking about the way I answered the door?"[/list:u][/list:u]

Emily nodded, not saying anything but stepping inside. She felt the heat from his arm as he reached over her shoulder to shut the door, and managed not to shiver. Something about him was making her all tingly. "Oh, um yeah. I understand. Heh. I'm sorry I made you feel like you had to drink.. wish I could've helped you home.. I'd feel so bad if something really had happened to you.." She trailed off, Major Rolet was thinking about him, standing in the door before her, nearly naked. His chiseled chest, strong arms, how his body was just radiating with warmth, and how his shaggy, wet hair just hung so perfectly around his face. She was distracted by it, because.. she'd only ever seen him in his uniform, which, as formfitting was it was, was nothing like that.

His voice broke her thoughts though. And she turned to see him.. could this man be any more attractive?! His t-shirt was thin enough to see his muscles, his jeans clinging to all the right spots. She'd be very surprised if she wasn't drooling over him. "Oh! Um.. I'll wait here with you. I did just run half way across the dorms to get here.." She laughed very softly, her chime like laughter echoing a bit. The woman bit her lip and shifted her eyes. "Maybe." Emily sighed softly, "Don't think of it the wrong way Ezra, I'll be honest, it's been a very long time since I've seen a man.. present himself as such." When she thought about it.. when was the last time she had sex?! Her face fell, way too long.

• Emily's mouth was saying one thing, but her expressions couldn't lie. She seemed to be. . .enchanted by him. Her eyes kept staring at him as if they were trying to rip his clothing off and get back down to the toned visage that she had seen when she stepped in the door. Drooling she may not have been, but she was damn close to doing just that. Surprise was evident when she admitted that she 'might' have been thinking about the way that he came to the door after trying to laugh things off. Her justification for such was understandable. It had been a long time since she had seen a man like that. It had been months since he had been with anyone himself. He couldn't even remember the last time that he had gone out and been able to even talk to someone. It seemed as if all of the women in all of the places he frequented got to talking, and warned anyone new to stay away from him.

It wasn't for their sake, but for his. After seeing him hurt and repeatedly drinking himself to the floor, they didn't want to see that anymore. They didn't want him to keep torturing himself as he had been, so it was best to just leave him be. That only frustrated Ezra more, so he began to drink more and drink more regularly.

Ezra looked away from Emily for a moment, as if debating what he would do next. He knew what he wanted to do, and he knew that doing so would probably just get him on her bad side. But he just felt the urge to, and Emily didn't look like she would be that opposed to any sort of attention from him. Right now, she just looked like she was in a state of denial. "So. . . should I take my shirt off again? I wouldn't have a problem with doing that," Ezra asked, half joking and half serious. One of his hands slid under his shirt while his other hand started pulling it up, showing Emily just a bit of skin and muscle. If she wanted to see more, she would going to have to make it clear that she did. Or may he would just take his shirt off anyway. Ezra could see that she was fighting herself right now, and figured that the slightest push would send her over the edge.[/list:u][/list:u]

It was true, she was an easy book to read. And he was right, she was in denial, she knew she was attracted to him physically, but emotionally or mentally? Well.. Emily thought on it for a quick moment, she knew what he wanted in a woman, which was what she was (give or take a few traits) and she had a small feeling, deep inside of her which she tried to hide.. he was the right type of man for her. He was thoughtful, funny, made her smile, all those great things.. Now Emily had to think, could she let down her walls? Take the risk of getting hurt again?

She decided so. His words hit her like a wall and she looked at him, before a smile touched her lips and her brow rose. "Well, is there a reason you want to flaunt me your body, Captain?" His voice was sweet, a tad bit sarcastic like her usual joking way. "I wont lie. You are very good looking, with or without your shirt."

The Major had to hold her breath for a second, seeing his hand touch his own skin, showing off the smooth and rough skin all at the same time. Perhaps.. she should give in? The woman fought with herself for a few minutes. Until she shifted on the couch, turning to face him better, her eyes on the towel around his neck, her elbows on her knees, resting her chin on her hand. "Are you implying I should take my shirt off?"

• Ezra was searching for love now. His intentions weren't to just get in the pants of anyone he could. That was why he was running into so many walls - if this were just about sex, he wouldn't have so many problems. With Emily, he wasn't looking for just a single romp. He was looking for a connection. And since they already had such a strong connection to each other, he wondered what would happen if they took things even further. If he gave his all to being with her and treated her with nothing but the utmost love and affection, how would she respond? Would she like it? Would she like him? Those were the questions that were on his mind as he stared into her stunning blue optics, fighting to keep himself from just jumping on top of her right then and there. Emily was just too cute.

"Well of course there is, Major. Why I would not wish to flaunt my beautiful body for you to relish in seeing would be the bigger question here, would it not," Ezra joked in return. Emily stated before that she found him physically attractive, which made him happy to hear the first time. But hearing it now, it felt as if she were teasing him. But her next statement caught him off guard, it would show in the way that he suddenly dropped his shirt and in the way that his eyes widened. Was she. . . did she really meant what she just said? "Erm. . .I-I guess. . .if you really want to, you can? I wouldn't be opposed to it. But, but, if you take your shirt off, mine is coming off too. It's only fair that way," Ezra said with a very matter-of-fact like tone.

This was a first. The cocky, ace pilot was caught off guard. If Emily were planning on doing anything bold, forward, or even drastic, now would be the perfect time for her to spring into action and grab the upper hand.[/list:u][/list:u]

The Major rolled her eyes. "Let's drop the theatrics." She giggled softly. Her eyes still looking at the towel, his neck, his jaw. But she couldn't meet his eye. Oh no, not if she wanted to keep her face free from the red blush that threatened to touch her. After she spoke, she saw his hands fumble, and she grinned, finally peering up at his face. The woman knew that merely one night in bed was not what he was looking for, because.. well.. he told her. While he was still under the impression she was a male. It was ironic, she guessed.

Emily didn't say anything quite yet, her teeth finally letting go of her full, pink, bottom lip. And the woman grabbed the bottom of her own shirt, her arms crossed, the tips of her fingers feeling kind of.. strange on her own skin. She was burning, of course, because she was nervous. "Well.. I guess that is only fair, right?" Smiling, the woman pulled her shirt up, and over her head. She wore a simple white bra, nothing too special, the tie in the bra though was between her breasts. Which were very perky and round, sitting quite comfortably in the cups. The woman gently dropped her shirt to the ground, unable to stop the pink from touching her cheeks now.

How had she been so bold to do that?! A smirk touched her lips, as she leaned towards him, grabbing the bottom of his shirt, fiddling with it. Her heart was pounding in her chest, she wondered if he could hear it. "Isn't it your turn now?"

• Shock.

Absolute shock.

That was all that would be seen on Ezra's face when Emily removed her shirt. He wasn't expecting it to happen at all. Seeing her wearing nothing but her bra obviously excited Ezra a bit, and only further threw him for a loop. In all honesty, his eyes were staring directly had her chest after she pulled her shirt off, examining her body with his eyes. She wore a rather plain bra, but the simple look suited her well. If it had been something fancy, lacy, or more revealing, he honestly would have been shocked. She seemed simple enough, and that was something he thought in a positive sense. Nothing complicated, no hidden feelings, no lies, none of those kinds of things.

But suddenly, she looked very seductive in his eyes. The way that she boldly removed her shirt, the way she spoke, the smile on her face. That boldness seemed to spark something inside of her that gave her a bit more confidence to go after him. And the truth was, Ezra liked what he saw. Emily was definitely a beautiful woman who had a nice body, but now she was showing him a different side of her, and that made him feel closer to her in a sense. Ezra removed his shirt, revealing his chest that looked like it had been chiseled from marble stone by a master sculptor, then covered with flesh by God himself.

"Well, now that we're both here. . .what do you want to do," Ezra asked. He was curious as to where things were going and how far they would go.[/list:u][/list:u]

The woman was blushing, she'd seen it on his face, the shock. She looked up at him, her smile not faltering. Her baby blues watched the removal of his shirt, pleased. She was glad that he was being so open with her. Without moving her hips closer to his, she placed her hands on his chest. She felt the beat of his hear under her fingers, and was glad to notice, he too was nervous. Or excited. Maybe both? She kept her eyes down now, admiring the work of his body, she'd always thought that a nude body, male or female was art. And he.. well.. he was a masterpiece.

Emily pulled her hands back from him, sitting back in the couch, crossing her thin pale legs. Hidden under her jean pants. She cupped one elbow in a hand, placed on her knee, the other hand cupping her chin. She looked at him. It didn't help that her posture made her cleavage all the more.. so.

A soft shrug left her, and she hid her smirk. Her eyes dancing at his. "Well, we're waiting for the call yes? Hrm, we could do anything.. as long as you guarantee you'll come back." Her voice dipped into serious for a moment, "Because I can't stand the thought of losing you." Emily's eyes looked down at her socked toes. She was speaking the full truth. "I've lost enough people I care about to my own stupid mistakes.."

• Anything? Anything so long as he came back to the Apex, back to his home away from home with the people he considered to be his family? And the woman he wanted to get closer to? He thought long and hard about Emily's words, his amber eyes remaining locked onto her beautiful blue optics, as if he were trying to understand what she was saying here. Did this mean that they. . .? No, for his head to jump to such a place was just wrong. He needed to take his time and he needed to think about this. Or. . .maybe he needed to stop thinking about it and do what came to him naturally? Yes, the natural thing seemed to be the right answer here. Do what he really wanted to do. . .

Ezra came in a bit closer to Emily, his hand slowly cupping the back of her head. He tilted it back slightly, so that he could look directly into her eyes. "I'll come back. For you," he whispered softly. "I promise," Ezra whispered breathlessly against her lips, as if he were trying to bring her under his spell. He wanted to kiss her, he wanted to push her down right there on the couch and ravage her, but he did not want to do so like this. It just felt like she was giving herself to him in order to entice him to return to the ship, and if they were going to start a relationship of some kind, he didn't want it to begin with an empty kiss or meaningless sex.

As hard as it may have been for the Major to believe, Ezra was a romantic, and even if this was his only chance at making this happen, he would have regretted it every day for the rest of his life if he had gone through with it.[/list:u][/list:u]

The Major lost all breath, all reasonable sense. His mouth was so close, his breath was hot and trickling down her cheek. His words.. god.. his words alone were driving her crazy. For her? Just for her? Deep inside she was glad, no, more than that. His hand was on the back of her neck, so warm and gentle, cradling the base of her head as he would a lover.. Emily's face brightened and her eyes danced, looking up into his deep amber ones. She could read his eyes as well as she read a manuscript or a blue-print. He was leading himself to believe she was only doing this for the Apex, or just using her body to make sure he would come back.

That wasn't true. Not at all. Her nervous and trembling digits moved up to his cheek. They trailed along his cheek bone for a minute, and she took him in. As he held her head so gently the woman pulled from him, closer to him. Her eyes closed half way and her lips stopped not even three millimeters away from his."Ezra.." She spoke his name like it was a Gods, her voice dripping with honey. "I am not doing this.. only for the ship.." Finally.. she was coming to terms with herself. "I am being.. quite.. selfish." She spoke, dramatically.

Though, it didn't last very long, because the woman pulled her lips up to his, closing that tiny gap and pressed her pink, full and luscious lips onto his. Emily's eyes closed fully and her hand remained on his cheek, the other helping support her own weight. Her heart was pounding, blood racing.. who would've known he would taste so good!

• Yes, Ezra was coming back to the Apex just because of Emily. He hadn't been able to get her out of his head for a long time now, even before he found out that she was a she. Relief was what he felt when he found out that Emily was a woman, as that made it much easier for him to open up to her and tell her how he felt. He was shot down at first, rejected by her. And after that? Things had gotten tense. That was why he left the ship, that was why he resigned. But it turned out that things were quite different - Emily must have been wrestling with her own feelings, trying to figure out what she really wanted. Finally, it seemed as if she came to a final decision. She wanted him too, just as much as he wanted her.

When their lips finally met, it felt as if he had been taken to heaven. Her lips were plush, sweet to the taste. He felt the odd way that her weight shifted as their lips joined together, so he wrapped one of his arms around her and held her body close as he leaned forward, pinning her down underneath him. His tongue moved down into her mouth, expertly stirring her mouth with his own. His fingers found their way to her hips, giving them a playful squeeze. He slowly pulled his lips away from her, gasping for air. Ezra kissed Emily's lips several more times, his arms wrapping around her, cradling her as if a single mistake would end her life.

"I'm sorry," he whispered softly. "You were right before, I don't know much about you, but I want to know everything Emily. I want to know what makes you happy, what makes you sad, every good thing and bad thing that happened in your life. Every smile, every tear, I want you to share them all with me, everything from the past and everything in the future." Ezra wanted to have something special with Emily, something real. He wanted to correct all of the mistakes that he made in the past few days and he wanted to start over. All they had done so far was remove their shirts and share a passionate kiss, but with that alone, he was already able to see that things between himself and Emily would be different from anything else.[/list:u][/list:u]

Not one to believe in magic, or fairy tales, or anything of the sort.. but.. the way Ezra's lips fit against her own, the way he automatically took charge, the moment she kissed him, showing how manly and strong he was. Emily melted in his arms. He held her close and her body reacted kindly by pressing against his own. His tongue touched her lips and she parted them, allowing her own little pink muscle to come out to play. The warmth of his hands caressing down her body made her shiver and for goosebumps to rise on her skin. His gasp was met with her own, hers was a mix of surprise and lack of air. She didn't ever think it would get that passionate, that fast. Not that she was complaining.

Emily let him hold her so tightly, let his own bare skin rub against hers. She was loving how he had her, back on the couch, surrounded in his arms, his lips leaving the warmth of hers for merely seconds before claiming them again. Finally it stopped, and she laid there, listening to him talk. Her blue orbs locked with his amber ones, looking for something to make him a liar, and evil glint maybe. But no, nothing but honesty rung to her and she had to suppress tears. She shook her head at him, allowing her long lashes to cover her eyes for only a moment. "Don't be sorry, Ezra.." She liked saying his name, it rolled off her tongue so easily. "Please..? I will tell you everything, I will share everything. I promise."

His words had hit home, he just proved to her that he was what she wanted. But it was no time for tears. His weight was crushing her breasts to her chest, her lips moved up to caress his once more. "I want to know everything about you.. everything.." She mumbled softly, her lips on his skin muffling her slightly. Her hand had fallen from his face, now laying on his shoulders. Her fingers gently playing with his rough skin.

• The way she spoke his name, so tenderly, it alone was enough to make him just melt. And that look in her baby blue eyes, a look of joy and longing, a mixture of other emotions that he couldn't recognize. Slowly, gently, consistently, everything that Emily made him want her more. As their lips touched once more, he hungrily went after her mouth yet again, unable to help back all of the pent up emotions he had towards her. For so long, he had been wanting the person that he had known for the longest time only as Major Rolet. Man or woman, it hadn't mattered to him - though he was more than glad to learn that it was a she after all - this person had a place in his heart that no other person had ever been able to occupy. Friendships weren't as foreign to him as she might have believed, but love was.

In his life, the currently-soon-to-be-but-hopefully-not Captain Ezra Vaughn had experienced many close interpersonal relationships. He had experienced many friendships. Love was something new. And though not sure if that was what he truly felt towards Emily, he was more than willing to find out. This strong attachment he had to her, the longing, all of the thoughts and feelings, that had been swirling around inside of his heart, and this need to be with her was all something new and something exciting. That was only a part of what was fueling him now.

Though lost in the moment, Ezra was trying not to crush Emily under his own weight. He had practically straddled her hips now, balancing his weight on the couch and shifting his center of gravity elsewhere. This made it a lot easier to do many things, and a bit harder to do others. For the moment, he was content with just kissing her, but he could feel that his body would soon crave to do other things to her, and was already thinking of how he could go about doing those things. The couch was certainly inconvenient, and none too romantic. This started out innocently enough, but now that things were heating up, a change of scenery was required.

As soon as the kiss broke, he hoisted Emily up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom, where he carefully laid her down on his bed. The took this time to removed his pants and discard them, as they were no longer needed. His boxers? Well, those were staying on for the time being, but even so, it wouldn't be hard for Emily to imagine what lie beneath them. Ezra crawled back onto his bed and picked up right where he left off, his lips meeting hers and his hands roaming her body freely. He wanted to know where she liked to be touched, and what turned her on. Such information would be more than useful in the future.[/list:u][/list:u]

A shiver ran up her spine, he looked so.. taken aback. So.. confused but not at the same time? Emily's eyes widened, and she felt sorry, was he disgusted? Was he not all that attracted to her now? But, when their lips touched that was it, she was lost. Lost in the passion, the feelings the excitement! Rising in her chest, threatening to overwhelm her and make her completely incoherent. Her fingers curled up from her shoulders, touching the base of his neck softly.. before tangling into the strands of his shaggy hair, still damp from his shower. The images of his almost nude body flashed in her mind, her eyes were shut tightly, her mouth tilted up in a small smile.

She was getting so into it, so absorbed in the sweet taste of his mouth to the strength of his tongue, playing with her own. Emily felt his lips pull from her own and a small whimper left her, and she clung to him, her legs automatically clinging to his waist. Why? Well.. she didn't want to fall.. She didn't want to let him go, her arms stayed stretched out towards him as he placed her down, before her arms fell onto the bed. A small moan-like whine leaving from deep in her throat. Her baby blues, even so innocent looking, watched him remove his pants with ease, she kept a careful eye on his pants, as they hit the ground. But soon enough he was back on top of her.

As soon as she could, Emily wrapped her arms around his neck and rose her breasts to press against his own chest. Her lashes brushed his cheeks as they closed, her hips moving up to touch his, moving in a small circle before falling back onto the bed. His fingers.. oh god his fingers! They caressed her body so gently, in all the right places. One of her hands fell from it's grasp in her hair, grasping his fingers in her tiny hands. She dragged his hand up to her breasts. She pulled her lips to the side and looked up at him, her breath a bit labored. "It's not fair.. that.. I'm still so.." She glanced down at what she could see of her body. "Clothed.." A soft giggle left her full lips. Emily kissed him again, deeper this time, straining her head up to his lips, stretching her neck out. Guiding his fingers to the clasp at the front of her bra..

• Both Ezra and Emily both knew that she was perfectly capable of removing her clothing on her own. They were both well aware of the fact that Ezra didn't need any help when it came to unhooking her undergarment either. With the experience he had, things like that were like second nature to him. Quite literally things that he could, would, and has done in his sleep. But there was just something that was so sexy about the way that she whispered to him, took his hands, and moved them to the clasp of her bra so that Ezra could remove it. "We can fix thing," Ezra whispered. His hands took hold of the simple undergarment and quickly unhooked it, revealing Emily's chest to himself. Just as when she wore the bra, her breasts were perky and well shaped.

His hands immediately took hold of them, squeezing and massaging the mounds repeatedly. As if sensing she will still over clothed, or assuming that she was on his own, Ezra pushed Emily down on his bed and loosened her pants. First undoing the button, then the zipper. His fingers dug into the waist band, gently pulling the garment free of her body and tossing it back against something in the room. He didn't know where they landed, nor did he care. how could his attention be anywhere else than on the body of the young woman who was laying in his bed, awaiting his every move?

He was on top of her once more in a matter of moments, his hands moving along her silky smooth skin, caressing it tenderly. His lips touched her once more, but only for a moment. One of his hands settled on one of her breasts while his other supported his weight so that it wasn't on her. Ezra kissed down her cheek and his lips settled on her neck, where they began to tease her flesh.[/list:u][/list:u]

Both Emily and Ezra knew they were more than capable, yes, they also both knew it was just so much more fun, more sexy and more romantic to have the other do it for them. Romantic, the word hit her, what did romantic mean to her? Passion, love and pleasure.. yes, more-so the feeling though, like the one she had at the moment. The one that made her tummy squeeze with nervousness and her breath catch in her throat. The feeling that was overwhelming her, screaming at her to let him take her. Let him do things with her she could never do by herself. Things.. things that were not all about love-making..

Her eyes fluttered closed and a soft noise left her lips. Her pearly white teeth only slightly exposed. It was a moan. The most gentle, sweet, erotic noise she'd ever heard herself make! The rough skin of his hands gripped her breasts (or what he could fit of them) and kneaded. Emily's body was reacting to his every touch. Even before her pants were touched, while he lay there, caressing and touching her, Emily was feeling that tingly, wet feeling between her thighs. And when he pressed her down, she felt her heart flutter. Of course she found his strength arousing, just the way he forced her down on the bed made her blush. Lifting her own hips up, she allowed (and even helped) him remove the jeans she'd worn. Her pale, smooth legs touched his own limbs as he crawled back on top of her.

Like the simple bra she'd worn, her panties were simple and white, slightly lacy, low cut and fitting on her body. His lips never stayed still long enough, she thought with a small frown. That delightful taste of him just wasn't enough in small doses, she wanted more.. no. Major Emily Rolet needed more. Gasping, one of the woman's hands fingered through his hair, the other on his chest. Touching the skin, feeling the muscles. A soft breath left her, as she tilted her head back, exposing her pale throat to him, "Oh.. Ezra.."

• This woman was absolutely beautiful. Her skin was so soft to the touch, her breasts were perfectly shaped mounds that sat upon her chest, her curves were just. . .perfect. Not too big nor too small, ideal in his mind. And her face? Her face was like that of an angel's, her features were soft and beautiful, yet she managed to be adorable at the same time. Emily's voice, he could swear that every time she called his name it turned him on more and more. She was stirring an almost animal-like passion within him, every little thing that she did seemed to urge him to do more. What else could the man hope to do other than give in to his growing lusts and her plea's but satisfy her? Absolutely nothing.

Ezra's hand slowly moved away from her chest, his finger playfully tracing down her abdomen. Her undergarments were rather simple, but seemed to match the charm that she had perfectly. Though they were simple, they looked good, and they looked good on her. But Ezra would much rather just see Emily right now. Rather than peeling off the final layer, Ezra decided to tease her a bit. His fingers roamed along her body until they found the lace. He paused momentarily, then slowly started moving downward, along the curve of her lower abdomen and down between her legs. They settled there. His lips stopped moving against her neck and he looked to her face once more.

Slowly, his fingers began to move around in small circles, all the while, his face slowly moved slower to her own, their lips finally meeting once again. Her lips. . .he loved her lips, and the warmth of her mouth. Kissing her like this was something that he was slowly becoming addicted to, something that he felt he could get used to doing, throwing her down on the bed and just taking her. . .over and over again. Such thought's only added more fuel to the fire. He wanted, needed more and more of her, unable to get enough.[/list:u][/list:u]

Ezra made her feel beautiful, she couldn't lie. The way he kept pausing to look down at her, that amazed look in his eyes. A blush touched her pale face, her orange freckles making her face seem exotic in a strange way. Emily's baby blues trace his face as his hand lifted from her chest, a soft breath left her as he did so. Goosebumps rose on her skin as he traced down her stomach, towards that uncomfortable wet feeling. "Oh." She gasped softly, feeling his fingers on the lace of her panties. Her blush deepened. Biting down on her lower lip, she contained her soft breaths of moans. His fingers were quite.. skilled, she could admit. As he rolled them on her body.

Under the pale panties, she was --like the rest of her skin-- soft and smooth. Pale and clean of hair. When his lips stopped, Emily pouted a bit, tilting her own head up and kissing his cheek gently. Trying to get him to continue. His lips were working miracles on her growing lusts. But Emily finally just gave in, leaning back and resting her head down on the bed below her. She kept herself from saying his name again.

Her eyes had closed again, just enjoying the way he played with her from atop her panties. Even if they were slowly dampening under his fingers.. A surprised gasp left her when she felt him press his lips to hers again, and her hand in his hair tightened, hungrily kissing him. And she noted, he was returning the passion, almost three-fold. It was then a battle. But every few moments she had to break away to moan, her body jolting up from a certain way he touched her, her breasts automatically seeking the heat of his chest, back arching itself.. "Ooh.." She moaned once, not able to contain it. Emily's eyes closed again, and she took his lips with her own, "Oh Ezra.." She whispered his name against his lips, muffling her own voice.

• Again, it felt as if some energy surged through his body as she whispered his name to him. Her voice was just as soft and sweet as her lips, as smooth as her skin, as cute as her face was. It was hearing his name just once more that made him feel that the time for teasing her was over. If this continued, he would just be punishing the both of them, keeping them away from the things that they wanted the most. As soon as he back lifted up off of the bed, he moved his hand and curled his fingers under the garment, pulling her simple lacy panties off and tossing them back over his shoulder. She was soft and smooth below as well, consistent with the rest of her body. It was truly a lovely sight to behold. There was no need for her to even say a word, he knew that it was unfair for her to be the only one who was nude now. Without a moment's hesitation, he pulled off his simple gray boxers and dropped them down on the floor beside the bed.

Ezra was a man of generous proportions, not unrealistically big, but by no means small. His member was erect right now, throbbing after such passionate kisses and the seductive way that Emily called his name again and again. All of this time, he had been wanting to break free, so that it could tempt her into doing something more. Whatever it was, it didn't care. So long as it got the attention it craved.

Ezra turned his own attention right back to Emily, his fingers finding their right right back to the place they had been before. This time, rather than just teasing her outer lips, he slowly pushed one of his fingers inside of her wet hole, then another. He was excited now, but it wasn't the right time. It wasn't perfect. . .not yet. Not until she begged for him to finally give her what she wanted. Pushing her to that point may have seemed cruel, but it would help them enjoy the moment when everything came together better. Or so he liked to believe.[/list:u][/list:u]

A surge of relief washed through her as he removed her panties, oddly enough. She kicked the panties off the moment she could, seeing them hit the wall before turning her full attention back to what mattered most. Him. Emily's hands were resting on his warm skin, her eyes searching his, watching his face and his body.. his perfect, beautiful body. She nearly lost her breath each time she saw it. Watching as he removed his own underwear, she was surprised, yet not at the same time. Emily had heard the stories of his sexual endeavors, from him himself and from the women, so she wasn't surprised at the fact he was already as turn-on as he was. What did surprise her was.. well.. the amount. Yes, she'd never slept with a well endowed man, sadly enough. Her fingers on his shoulders dipped down his chest, caressing to the crease of his waist. Her eyes still locked with his. Emily let the tip of her fingers grace him ever so slightly.

Her eyes were on his face, gauging his reaction to that. Her other hand also left his skin, to the back of her own head. She yanked the elastic keeping her hair up out, and shook her hair down. Her strawberry blond locks cascaded from their hold, spilling over his bed. Her eyes dazzled as she awaited his reaction to that display. The Major felt naked, she felt naked and exposed.. and she liked it.

Once more, she felt his fingers on her body, delicately touching her most sensitive areas. Without any hesitation, he pushed one of his fingers inside of her, and she gasped, from both his boldness and from pleasure. A soft breath left her soft lips, her fingers on his hard member still stroking it lightly, trying to keep her hand from shaking too much. From the stories she'd heard, from everything she'd gathered from him, she knew what he wanted. Emily had a strong feeling he wanted her to beg, and she would make him beg.. she would.

• His reaction to that display was, honestly, one of surprise. Because he had never seen Emily looking quite like this before. The outline of her hair around her face was much like the frame around a picture, the softer hues of her hair when compared to the more intense blue of her eye's made them pop. With the perfect angle of the light falling upon her face, and her hair, it made it look as if she were glowing. As if she were an angel, laying in the bed before him, exposed to it all and eagerly awaiting whatever was coming next. She wanted it, just like he did.

As soon as his fingers were inside of her and getting to work, he felt the gentle touch of her fingers against him. It had been so long since anyone other than himself had touched his member, and even longer since anyone touched it in such a gentle way. The touch alone was maddening, but the feeling of being stroked? That was just. . .that was too much. Ezra almost caved right then and there. It took every ounce of self restraint that he had to keep from doing so. The only thing that he could do was continue to tease her in this situation. His fingers moved in and out of her expertly, seeking out the things that really made her wriggle with excitement.

After a short time though, he knew that to continue to fight this feeling was beyond futile. Emily had won, and he was going go give in. "It's not often that I'm beat at my own game but I have to admit, you got me," Ezra said with a slight smile. He wanted her, he wanted so much more of her than just to have her hand around him, or his fingers inside of her. What Ezra needed was to have something else inside of her, a feeling that she was sure to understand based on the way that he was practically throbbing in her grip. "I want you. I want you so badly it hurts," he said. His fingers slowly slid out of her. Not just because he was giving up, but because he was refusing to do anything more to her before he got what he wanted.

Though it had to be said that he wasn't in the position to be doing such a selfish thing.[/list:u][/list:u]

Emily was glad at the way his eyes scanned her body, a flush touching her pale, freckles cheeks. She felt beautiful with him, the way he was treating her, the way he looked at her, made her feel as if he was trying to absorb her into his mind eye, to never forget it..

A soft breath left her, not quite a moan, not guttural enough to be a groan. She rose her hips slightly to his hand, instinctively. It felt nice, but not nice enough. She kept herself focused on what the task on hand was.. literally. She bore her concentration on her own movement of her hand on his member, softly grazing it with the soft palm of her hand, or the pads of her finger tips, sometimes even her nail, gently of course. Emily was onto his game, as he was onto hers. She closed her eyes as he groped inside of her, her back rising from the sheets slightly and her mouth gaping wide once or twice when he touched a particular spot. Her body was trembling with excitement, with want-- no. With need for him. Emily grinned and spoke softly, "I need you Ezra.." But he hadn't won yet. Emily kept up with her ministrations, trying to watch his face more-so than focus on herself.

"Well.. it's easy to beat you. I know what you want.." Her smile was a bit devilish as she looked up at him. Her tiny hand was still wrapped (as much as it could be) around his member. It throbbed for her, and she knew it, just like how her womanly parts were drenched from just his fingers. There was more at work there then simple lusts, there had to be. Giving him a gentle stroke, Emily let her hands fall to the soon-to-be damp sheets, pushing herself up towards him. Her hot and bothered body trying to get closer to his. She put her lips on his very shortly, before dragging them to his cheek bone, and up towards his ear. She kissed near his ear, breathing softly into it. "I don't want you in pain.." She began sensually, "You want me?" She continued her verbal tease, "Ezra..." She cooed his name before saying what needed to be said. The one thing he needed her to say, one thing that would begin a bond.

"Take me."

She wasn't one for mincing words. Emily tilted her head back and captured his lips with hers. Speaking against them even though it was muffled, "Take me now if you want me Ezra. Prove it." She taunted him. She'd already won, there was no shame in begging now.

• The technique she used had been flawless. There was the right amount of everything. Movement, the brushes, the touches, even the occasional tingle of feeling her nails against his hot, sensitive erection. It was hot, it was erotic, it was arousing, and that was why he had given in. He was turned on to the point where he couldn't handle it anymore. He just wanted, needed to. . .

His mind went numb when she showed him that grin. Not quite a smile, but the expression made her face brighten up in the most beautiful of ways. If he hadn't known any better, he would have sworn that such a thing could easily outshine the sun itself. The tone in the voice that escaped her lips was. . .so alluring. It only made him want her more. Even that cute, devilish grin she flashed him as she continued to stoke him, that undeniably sexy voice continuing to draw him in. Emily knew the game that he had been trying to play with her, and she played it right back with him. That was something that he absolutely adored. Most women who knew the game wouldn't play with him, rather, they would just let him do as he would. Such a thing became boring after a time. To have someone who was willing to play along - and to do so well - was always welcome. It made things both fun and interesting.

Emily finally decided that she was ready for him. Though she was telling him to take her, she was making the first move. That was something else that he liked in a woman; someone who knew what they wanted and wasn't afraid to go for it with everything that they were. Yes, she was more and more perfect in his eyes with each passing moment. As they kissed, Ezra pushed forward so that her back was against the bed. One of his hands grabbed her hip while his other took his member into his hand. Using his hand as a guide, he sought out and eventually found her entrance.

Upon it's discovery, he did not hesitate, not even more a moment. Ezra slowly entered her warmth, her wetness making it much easier for him to do just that. She felt so good inside that he almost lost it right then and there and let loose. But that wasn't a very romantic way for the two of them to start things off, now was it? He started, slowly, moving in and out of her. That was a much better way to go here for many reasons.[/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom