Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to survive (strode and I)

Ramo grumbled. He shook his head. "I wont be assaulting any of your men... but I wont tell you a thing untill I know shes safe and wont be harmed... I think you look like a reasonable man... Why threaten me to give you info when im offering it for very simple terms..." He asked, trying to make a good argument without sounding bad. "Please general. All I ask for is a glass of water, and her safety... Kill me, do what ever to me, but she stays safe.." he said quietly.

The man looked at Ramo as he felt Aiko's slender fingers wrap around his wrist but he didn't let her go. "Tell me the next spot your men will be attacking. Also what makes you think I'll kill this one?" He dropped Aiko as she landed on her feet but fell back on her ass with her rubbing her fingers through her scalp.

"Fuck..." She whispered softly as she felt her muscles trembling but heard the general snapping his fingers as the rookie came in with a large glass of water but his partner came in grabbing Aiko by her wrist. "Let me go!" She pulled but the soldier was stronger than she was as he dragged her out of the cell.

He grumbled and took the water, gulping it down, nodding a thanks to the rookie again. "Its on the plant you have designated pg9x-94z1... I want your word general that she will be safe... Im willing to co-operate... but i would like some reassurances.." He said quietly. He was speaking calmly as he looked at the general. He knew he was starting to get through to him, though, didnt know how long it would take..

The man nodded and ushered his men out of the cell as he ordered the guard who held Aiko to take her to a cell close to Ramo so he can look over her. He didn't want the alien to assume he'll hurt the only female on this ship. Of course she could come and go as she pleased but at night she was to be placed in there. Aiko was placed on a bed in the cell next to Ramo's as the only kind of wall betwen them was bars. The men disappeared leaving the pair alone as she felt the ship changing course for the planet Ramo told them about. "That location...Was it fake?" She said softly.

He shook his head gently. "No... But its not a major attack... Just a single middle class ship.." He said softly to her. "Listen... You have to stay calm... I know its hard... but if you act pretty normal, they will come around more easily.." He said gently, slowly getting up and sitting with his back to the bars, reaching his hand through lightly, barely able to get any of it through, trying to hold her hand.

She moved closer to him and slipped her hand into his but when he commented on her being normal all she could do was sirk. "What do you think normal for a woman is on my planet?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder at him.

(she isn't cuffed? XD)

Ramo glanced back. "I mean... act like you did before you knew me... I mean.. Act like you know me... but dont jump to kill them... I can handle myself..." he said quietly.

(No, there is no reason for her to be cuffed)

She lookedat him and smirked. "Ramo, no offense you're nothing without your weapons. You maybe able to take on a few men at once but a sniper like me can take you down within moments." Sighing softly as she laid her head on one of the bars with her shutting her eyes. "Before I knew you the men were harrassing me I fought back so with you telling me to act like a solider. It means taking their shit and not fighting back."

He nodded gently. "Im sorry... Dont take everything... but dont get out of line... Look where we are now... if we dont act properly... we will be dead within a couple days..." he said softly, turning his head back as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm not a prisioner. The general placed me in here so you can see he's not going to do any harm to me." She smiled at him when he kissed her forehead but she could hear men yelling in the cargo area. It seems they were getting their courage up to do what was to come next. The more sensless destruction that was to come and more lives would be taken.

Ramo glanced back and sighed. "I need some sleep... He will be back in a few hours and it would be best if I was rested.." He said gently. Thank you for staying by me... remember what I said... Relax... staying calm is the only way.." He said softly before squeezing her hand softly and slowly laying down on his side, then hi belly. He found it extremely hard to sleep in the cuffs, but managed to pass out.

She atched as he laid down but she was going to ask about if he wanted the cuffs off though he was already out cold. Sighing as she laid down on her bed and curled up under the blankets wondering what was going to happen when they got ot her planet.

(Sry but writer's block and got to cook dinner)

Ramo slept for a good 6 hours before heavy footsteps were coming. He slowly opened his eyes, then slowly sat up, giving a loud yawn. He slowly got up and sat in the chair, behind a table.

She opened her eyes to see the General walking into Ramo's cell. Aiko pushed herself up as she listened in. "Well..it seems your information was good but doesn't change anything." The bald man stated as one of his men took Aiko from her cell and gave her a key. The General smirked over his shoulder as he turned on his feet then exited the cell. "Aiko, won't be sleeping in the cell next to you for now on."

Ramo took a deep breath. "I still have your word she will be safe?" He asked quietly. He knew he couldnt say she had to sleep next to him, but he could at least know she was safe. "general... Since..." He cleared his throat. "Since I didnt lie to you... Would you find it appropriate to provide Akio, and myself, with some food and drink?" He asked. It wasnt a demanding voice, simply an inquisitive one.

He looked back over at Ramo as he nodded to his request of food and water. "She'll be safe. I have no reason to harm her." There was a gleam in his eye as he left Ramo but Aiko stood there outside of Ramo's cell with the guards leaving them.

Aiko was shaking by now as she thought that gleam in the man's eye looked familiar. Her trembling grew worse as she fell to her knees when she felt her goin was in agony. Back at the cave when she told Ramo she wasn't a virgin then kept blowing it off about the guy who did it. The thing was, she couldn't remember the guy who raped her. The last thing she knew was she was in the small female sleeping quarters then nothing else. She woke up in her bed as she was sore and hurting in one area.

Coming back to the present as Aiko hid her face in her hands trying to regain self control. Though her breathing came in short pants, beads of sweat was forming as she felt light headed. She was experiencing a panic attack.

Ramo watched the general leave, sighing gently before looking over to Akio. He watched her for a long moment, then quickly rushed to the bars, hitting them with his chest roughly. "Akio... Akio!" He was trying to get her attention. "Akio! Listen... Calm down... Your ok... Your not going to be hurt... Im right here..." He stuck his leg through the bars, getting it just far enough to poke her leg before he pulled it back in before he lost his balance. "Shhh..." He said in a gentle voice.

After a few moments she looked up at Ramo seeing him pressing his chest against the bars until he fell back on his ass. Pushing the urge to run and hide she got to her feet and unlocked his cell with her slipping to his side. "Here..." Her voice was trembling as she grabbed his cuffs and removed them. Her muscles felt weak and her stomach was turning. "Ramo..When I told you my virginty was taken from me? I don't know who did it...." After a few moments she managed to calm down. "All I remember was I was in my sleeping in my bed then I woke up with claw marks on my thighs, back and teeth marks around my breats and shoulders. All I know was when I woke up I was in pain but when training came around some of the men were looking at me in a weird way. I knew then what happened."

By the time she finished her shoulders were hunched over with her arms wrapped tightly over her breasts and she was almost in a fetus position before him.

Ramo shook his head gently. He wasnt understanding fully what she was saying. He was thankful his cuffs were gone and gently rubbed his wrists. He then hugged her tightly. "I... I dont understand what you mean... What happened?" He asked as he looked into her eyes. He was trying to calm her down as best he could. "Shh... It happened a long time ago... Just tell me who did it, what happened... Then forget about it.." He said quietly, kissing her cheek.

Aiko curled up close to him when he asked her to tell him who did it to her. "I don't know who raped me!" She snapped at him with hot tears rolling down her cheeks. "I think I was drugged around dinner time and I don't remember who did it, Ramo. If I did I would have told you." At this point she had stopped trembling within his arms. Sighing softly as she hid her face within his chest. The warmth from his body seemed to calm her as she closed her eyes just wanting to be with him in everyway.

Ramo held her tightly, laying his head atop hers. "shh... Shh..." He whispered too her. "Its alright, your safe now..." He said gently. "look... Your general is already beginning to trust me... us... We will be back on earth, togethor, soon... I wont let that ever happen to you again... Never.... and we can move forward in our relationship at your pace..." He said in the softest of voices.

Back
Top Bottom