Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to survive (strode and I)

She looked up at him seeing him moving the meat aside but she could feel him throbbing under the cloth. Little nervous as she pressed her hand against it to feel it grow and continue to throb. Blushing as she pushed the cloth aside to reveal his ever growing cock.

He was taking slow, yet shaky, breaths as he looked at her, watching her slow movments. He sucked in a little air as his cock was revealed to the cool, dusk, air. He let out a little smile again as he reached up, gently running a hand down through her hair like a lover would.

The feeling his hand running through her hair made her look up at him as she continued to stroke up. With her body shifting the blanket fell away from her body and hit the ground. Smiling as she moved closer having her breasts gently bump into his exposed cock. "Wow, you are big."

He couldnt stop the slight blush, along with the widening smile, from spreading over his face. "I might be average sized... but you must be one of the most beautiful women on your planet..." He gulped as he looked down over her form, her bare breasts swinging. Elite females usually came with very small breasts, if any at all. Most elite males were fine with this, though, he wasnt. He always envied the human males for their privileges with the human females. Though, now that he saw them, he was so very aroused by them. "You... You are just... beautiful... no other words... even beautiful is tainted when its compared to your beauty.." He said softly, kissing her cheek gently.

Her mind semed to have disappeared as she came up to her knees as she leaned into his chest. Her hands moved over his shoulders as her breasts pressed into his chest. "Oh Ramo..." She said breathlessly as she felt his hardening cock pressing into her stomach. Her lips were inches away from his neck as her hands came down from his shoulders and down his ribs.

He smiled more and more as he wrapped his own hands around her, holding her tightly while running his hands up and down her chest. He held her like this for a few moments before he gently leaned her back, making her lay down in a gentle way. He let out a soft grunt of pain as he followed her down. He kissed at her neck, then at the tops of her breasts before gently running his tongue around one nipple, then the other. Despite being very aroused, he was still taking it rather slow, though, not too slow. It was as if he was ready to stop at any moment if she didnt want it. Though, after a bit more fore play, he slowly pushed his cock tip to her entrance, just rubbing it up and down, seeing if she wanted it or if this had all been a mistake.

With him running his hands over her breasts did make her moan softly but when he tilted her back, she grabbed onto his arms. She was going to stop him due to his injurys but when he kissed her neck then trailed down to her breasts. Gasping softly as she arched her back when she felt him rubbing her with the tip of his cock. With trembling hands she placed them on his chest. "Ramo, I..." She moaned softly as her legs pressed into his hips. "You're wounds...We got to think about your wounds."

He stopped instantly. He slowly pulled his head back, then looked down. "If... that is what you want..." He said softly as he slowly pulled back. This time it hurt. He shook his head and grabbed his loin cloth, tying it back in place, then he grabbed a blanket and carefully moved to the other side of the fire. He laid himself down and closed his eyes, just trying to sleep now. What was he thinking... Of course she wouldnt like him. To her kind, he was a freak. He wasnt a mutual feeling, but he knew them all too well.

"Uh..." She sat up when he withdraw from her quickly. Not knowing what to say as she grabbed her body suit and pulled it on and over his naked form. Why did he think what she meant by thinking about his wounds? She spoke the truth since she didn't want him to get hurt again and having his wounds reopen. Cursing softly as she got to her feet and walked to the mouth of the cave looking to the slowly sinking sun. The tempature was slowly dropping as she sat on one of the blouders with her knees to her chest and her having her arms wrapped around her knees.

Ramo slowly fell asleep, feeling rather bitter about everything, more towards himself though. His head, and body hurt from the stress he had put on himself. All he wanted at this point was her to be happy in one way or another...

As morning rolled around, he slowly got up. He pulled his armor on and put his weapons in place. He starred at her for a long time as she slept. His heart hurt, a lot. He didnt know what to do. This was the first time in his life where he just couldnt put things togethor. He was considering leaving, finding a spot on this world to try and make his stand, and probably dying within a week, but he was also considering staying. He just didnt know any more. He slowly moved over and sat at the mouth of the cave, starring out at the sky, waitting to see if that ship was going to arrive...

(If you wanted to stay at the night, you can still do so, We will just save the second part of my post for later :p)

When morning came Aiko opened her eyes to see him standing at the cave's mouth. Silently she got to her feet putting the dying fire out completely before getting her armor on. "Ramo, I know something is bothering you. What is it?"

She called over to him as she grabbed her weapons then walked over to him with her helmet under her arm. She could hear a air craft approaching but it would have to wait because she wasn't going to leave Ramo behind.

He shook his head gently as he starred at the sky. "I figured if I went back to your home... I would have at least one human that would care whether I lived or died... I figured I would have something worth fighting to have there... Now I see that we cant be togethor... If I go back with you, all they will want to do is torture me for the information I have. I wont survive their tortures if I have nothing worth fighting for... I cant go back to my home... So Im left with one option... I find somewhere on this planet to make my stand... try and survive for as long as I can. At Least I will have a chance at surviving here.." He said quietly. "I waited for you to wake.. Because I wanted to say good bye... and thank you.." He said quietly, starting to move forward...

She listened to him but shook her head. "Ramo, I want you to come with me. I will even fight my own kind to keep you alive!" She said softly as she came close to him with her hand grasping his shoulder. "If you're upset about last night...I didn't want your wounds to tear open that it would cause you more pain." Leaning down as she pressed her cheek against his. "Please come with me to my world and I'll make sure you'll be safe."

He shook his head. "You cant promise that I will be safe..." He said quietly. He slowly turned and looked her in the eyes. "Look me in the eye... and tell me how you truly feel about me..." He said quietly, starring into her eyes. "I can only judge what I will do if you look me in the eye and tell me that you hate me, love me, think of me as a friend.. what ever... Thats the only way I could possibly consider going with you now.." He said in a gentle, yet obviously nervious and pained voice.

Dropping her weapons as she moved in front of him with her grabbing hold of his cheeks. Her soft green eyes looked deep into his eyes. "Ramo, I like you beyond as a friend. I don't know if I love you cause...I never loved anyone before so I don't know what love feels like. I will give my life for you to be safe within my world. I would give my life up for you." A small ear rolled down her cheek as she said this because she was determined to keep him with her.

He took a deep breath, starring into her eyes for a long time. He slowly nodded his head. "I belive you would.." He said softly, leaning in and kissing her cheek. "I will go with you..." he added in. He slowly walked with her towards the ship, using a little support from her. He was still very weak. He limped a little and was met with 6 men pointing battle rifles at him, yelling out at her to get away from him. He starred at her for a long moment. He soon tossed down his sword and his carbine, tossing them over to the men...

(dont make this easy... take him onto the ship and such, maybe have a doc peek at him, but he is a war criminal, so to speak...)

Aiko glared at the men as she moved in front of him and the men pointed their rifles at her. Her soft eyes went from soft to stone cold as she tossed her rifles down but pulled her daggers out.

"Aiko...Step down!" One of the men shouted at her as she walked ahead of Ramo. The man backed up as Aiko leaped at him but the other men advanced on Ramo. The man Aiko went after fired at Aiko to scare her but he did most of the self defense as he suspected Ramo brain washed her.

"Arrest him!" He shouted as three men grabbed onto Ramo as Aiko was thrown to the ground with the man standing on her.

"Get off of me!" She shouted as she kicked and punched out at him but a hell of a time to be small.

"STOP!" He called out, reaching an arm forward as his other was grabbed and forced painfully behind his back. "AKIO! Dont fight them... thats not the way..." He tried to talk to her as they wrenched his other arm behind his back, making his wounds pull open and making him cry out. One of the men grunted and looked up at him. "sir... hes hurt pretty bad..." He called over. Ramo grunted gently, trying to fight back his pain. "I wont fight... Please... I wont resist.." He pleaded lightly. They pushed him along and got him into the shuttle as the bandages covering his back filled with blood.

"Don't hurt him!!" She shouted but more pressure was placed on her back making her wince. Growling as she shouted to the men. "If you hurt him I'll rip your balls off and feed them to you!" She yelled with the man forced her to her feet then pushed onto the craft. The 6th man picked the discarded weapons then boarded onto the aircraft as the bay doors were shut.

The man pushed Aiko to a wall where she was stripped of her weapons then pushed right into the barracks. The men there who were off duty sat up smirking at her. Sitting on the ground as she blew the strands of her hair from her face as the men who held Ramo took him to a cell where the Doc will heal his wounds which wouldn't matter since he will be tortured later.

Ramo didnt struggle at all, walking with them. After a good 5 minutes of co-operation under the brutal treatment they started to ease up on him just a little. He walked with his head down as he was pushed into a cell, his hands still cuffed behind his back. He managed to sit lightly on the chair in the middle of the cell. He looked up slowly, then over to Akio. He called out to her lightly. "Akio... dont fight them... They are your people... If you fight them, you will end up like me... Talk to your superiors... Thats the only way..." He said quietly. "I will be here when you get back.." He said gently as the doctor came in. He asked Ramo to spin around in the chair, which he did. He slowly unwrapped the bandages and looked away. He had an infection in the one slash and all three had reopened. He grabbed some tools and began to work. As Ramo cried out in pain, he stopped. He grabbed some morphine, at which the guard stopped him, snickering. The doctor looked like he truly didnt want the Elite in pain, but the guard simply wouldnt let him drug the alien. The doctor began to work on Ramo once again. His head was held low as tears slowly dripped from hsi face, shaking, muscles tensing and untensing as peices of flesh were cut from his back. All the infected material was removed and the wounds all stitched up. Ramo looked like he was going to pass out. The doctor gave him two shots in the arm, one with antibiotics, the other with nutrients to keep him from dieing. His chest was wrapped up again, covering his back. He was left alone for a long time after that.

About two hours later he raised his head. "guard... guard..." he coughed out. "water... please..." He begged lightly.

Aiko looked over at Ramo seeing he was roughen up. In rage as she got to her feet wanting to go after the guard but she was grabbed when one of the men grabbed her saying someone was wanting to see her. Glaring at the man who held her but went ahead of him to the bridge. There the captain and also a general of her kind looked over at her seeing she was in her ripped body suit. The general glared at her as he yelled at her for not killing the alien but she snapped back he saved her life and got her the radio.

The man glared at her as she turned her back onto him with her arms crossed over her breasts. The general growled as he shouted if Ramo assults any of his men while he was on this ship then he'd take it out on her. "Fine, lard ass." She snapped but that remark costed her as he back handed her sending her to the floor, dazed.

The guard ignored Ramo but one of the rookie soldiers pushed a bowl of water but the more experienced soldier smacked the rookie. "Don't you dare do that again!"

Ramo looked up at the rookie, nodding a thank you to him. While she had been gone, they had stripped him of all his armor and were tossing it around, playing with it. He slowly slid from the chair, moving to his knees as he knelt down, hands still cuffed behind him. He quickly leaned down and sipped up the water, gulping it down untill there wasnt enough left to get at. He slowly got back up and moved to the chair, sitting down again. He glanced up shaking his head. "Please... She doesn't know what shes doing... Tell your commander that I wish to speak with him... I want to make a deal for covenant battle plans.." He coughed out. "I will need another glass of water though if im going to talk with him.." he said quietly. He knew how to handle these 'games'. He would give them enough to not hurt them, but not enough that they weren't needed.

The rookie nodded to the elite and rushed off with his partner yelling at him to get back there but the thing was, he cared for Aiko. The young man ran down the long halls until he came to the bridge to see Aiko on the floor, out of it. "Sir...The elite wants to see you."

The General looked down at the tiny man and growled softly as he grabbed Aiko by her waist and carried her over her shoulder. Minutes later he walked to Ramo's cell then slippped inside as the men aimmed right at Ramo's heart. The bald man glared at Ramo as he let Aiko drop to the ground with her groaning.

"What do you want alien?" He snapped as he noticed Aiko pushing herself up as she spit blood from her mouth. The man smirked as he muttered women had no right to being a soldier.

He was fighting with his emotions to keep himself cool. "I want to make a deal... about covinent battle plans... but I want a glass of water, and I want to know that Akio will be safe..." He said quietly, making his terms well known. "I know where the next attack will be..." He added in. "Take my terms, or kill us both... You know exactly what class I am and you also know that once I know im being screwed, I wont say a word...Under any torture.." He said quietly. He wiggled his jaw a little, looking down to her. He carefully slipped from the chair and leaned down, groaning very loudly as he stretched his back, he used his head and knew to help akio up, then slowly sat back down, but not before whispering to her. "Your not acting right... Act like a soldier... They wont take you seriously unless your calm and clear headed... Please Akio..." He said gently before having a seat.

The man stood there listening to him but when he commented about Aiko being safe. "She's under my command." He reached down to grab Aiko and got hold of her hair pulling her off her knees. Aiko was in pain but didn't want the men to have the satisfaction of seeing her in pain. "Tell me the next attack and you'll get your water."

Aiko winced as the man shook his hand abit to send another shock of pain. Her eyes were closed as blood dripped from her lower lip with the side of her face was bruising already. Though the concern he seen in his eyes for Aiko's well being did strike him as interesting. "You know Aiko and I made a deal before you called for me. She would accept full responiblity if you assualted any of my men."

Back
Top Bottom