Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to survive (strode and I)

He smiled and watched her duck around, grabbing him only to lead him back to the fur. He smiled and sat down quickly pulling her into his lap, gently laying his hands around her waist, pressing his cheek to hers. "I... I dont know how you will respond to this... but... I... I have feelings for you... Ones I never thought I could have before... Especially with a human... but you... you are different... and... well... I love you..." He said gently, letting it all out in the open now. He let his gentle hug go limp, obviously making it easy for her to get away in case she really didnt feel for him at all like that, or just hated him for saying that...

A soft laugh left her lips when he pulled her on to his lap. Though when he mentioned about him loving her in an fashion that wasn't heard of. Her lips parted as she was shocked of course. Looking away from him as she had a faint smile on her lips. "Ramo, I have feelings for you as well but I wasn't sure on how to deal with them. I don't know if its love but my feelings for you are strong."

His breaths became shaky as he gulped. "I.. Im sorry.." he said gently, looking away in embarrassment and dismay. He had just confessed something that would have him killed if he went back to his home. He didnt even know if she loved him back. He nodded though, in an understanding way. "I... I understand..." He said quietly. "I... I know that its hard to get past species and such... I... I dont blame you.." He added in quietly, obviously very shaken up now.

She could feel him shaking as she sank her nails into his arm. Instead of parting from him as she curled up to him and with her free hand she cupped his jaw. "I'm not going to leave you behind, Ramo. I care about you enough to risk my life to keep you safe and alive." She said faintly as she noticed his heart rate has sky rocketed. With her body pressed into his chest she looked up at him as her lips grazed his lower jaw.

Ramo looked down to her again, feeling her honesty. Not just in her voice, but feeling it actually flowing into him. He felt her soft, plump lips against his jaw. His four 'lips' parted a little as he leaned down, tilting his head to the side as he gently pressed his lips to hers. His eyes slowly closed as he just savored a moment they might not share again. After a few moments in the kiss, he slowly leaned back. "I... Im sorry.." he said softly, not wanting to have forced himself on her, though, not being able to help himself in that situation...

Her eyes went wide as he made the first move of kissing her. Unsure about how to deal with this as she just placed her arms around his neck with her returning the kiss. When he pulled back she leaned back as well but fell off his lap which made her giggle softly though she noticed something of his was noticible.

"No its fine just.... I never really experienced a kiss. If sex or mating crossed your mind you must be warned I'm not a virgin." Sighing as she fell back into the furs as she still remembered the day it happened. "If any female enters the military the first to go is their virginity."

He nodded gently. "N-no... I mean... I wasnt thinking about that... I mean... It crossed my mind, but I would never act on it, unless you wanted to... though... by... the way you said that... do you mean to imply that it was taken from you? Forcefully?" He asked. "If so... What was his name?" He added in quickly, wantting to know as a small rage built in the back of his mind...

"Ramo, don't worry about it. It was over a year ago." She said in a soft manner and to her it felt like she could relax around him. Slowly getting up as she moved to him with her standing between his knees then her pulling his head into her chest. "It was in the past and it doesn't bother me." Having him this close to her was making her heart race but she was trying to stay calm. Her virginity was gone but she never tried to have a sexual interaction with others. Smiling softly as she tilted his head up with her lips lightly touching his.

He closed his eyes, kissing her back gently. It would be an awkward kiss for them, his lips not truly meant for it, though, it was obvious he wanted to. He sighed gently and nodded. "Ok... If your sure.." He said softly. He wondered who would do such a thing. It wasnt an honorable thing to do, even amongst enemies...

Nodding to him as she pulled back from him enough with her laying down at his side. "You need some rest or give time for your wounds time to heal." She said from her lying on the fur. Slowly she rested onto her back looking up at him wondering if her kind would treat him well. More than likely they'll torture him close to death but that is something she can't let that happen. Her arms moved over her head as she stretched her body out.

Ramo nodded gently, glad she cared at least a little. He slowly laid himself down on his side, closing his eyes to rest. He felt like he had been sleeping so very much in the last bit and wasnt sure if he would sleep for the next few days... Though, sure enough, he fell into a very light slumber as he laid there, next to her.

When he slept Aiko got to her feet and walked to the cave's mouth looking to the sky. At the moment she felt nasty not for falling for Ramo just sleeping around and doing nothing atleast. Looking back at Ramo seeing he hasn't moved. With a faint smile she jumped over the ledge then headed down to the river where she planned on working off the unneeded energy. Pushing the leaves aside as she came to the water's ledge. Though with it being quiet she stripped out of her clothing and dived right into the waters.

(dont know what to do, hes too weak to get down there... >.<)

Ramo slept for a good hour or so, then slowly awoke. His stomach rumbled intensly as he looked around. He slowly made his way to the dieing fire and stoked it, taking a little of the dried out bear meat from before and began munching on it.

(I'm running out of ideas! Gah! lol)

After the hour of swimming she felt worn out. Thinking Ramo was still asleep she took off into the jungle and headed to the cave with her clothing pressed to her chest. Dripping wet as she stood there to see Ramo was sitting up and eatting. Aiko was shocked but laughed softly for thinking he would be asleep still.

Ramo slowly glanced over to the cave entrance and gulped down the meat as he saw her. He smiled a little, then looked away, allowing her to do as she pleased without her being embarassed by him seeing her in the nude.

Blushing deeply as she went over to the spare blanket he had and wrapped it around around herself. "Thank you." She said with a smile as she went to the mouth of the cave where there was spare wood. With her free hand she brought the wood over to the dying fire and place the log on to it. In moments the fire soon picked up with her sitting on the bear fur.

Ramo couldnt help but glance over at her as she bent over to grab the wood. He smiled a little more, then watched her legs as she walked along. Her smooth, muscular, legs were really an attraction to him. He quickly looked away though, not wantting to be starring. He could feel himself growing hard now though and quickly tried to repress the thoughts. He grabbed some more meat, holding it just over his waist, trying to look innocent.

She noticed something was up when he took the meat but didn't eat it. "Ramo, whats wrong?" She looked at him and noticed a slight scent in the air and grew red. It was the same scent as the other night. "Nevermind." She said quickly with her turning from him with her laying on the fur. The warmth of the flames washed over her form that kept the chills away from her.

He looked down, very embarrassed. "I... Im sorry.." He said quietly, hoping she wasnt too upset. He didnt know what to say or do. He loved her attitude, her body, her spirit... He had fallen for her and this was just his body's way of saying it agreed... He wasnt sure now how to get around this so he said nothing and just starred at the ground.

She looked up at him from the furs as her hair hid part of her face. "Ramo don't be embrassed." She said with a smile as she rested her head on her arms. Unable to believe they were able to get along so well after what they were taught and trained for. Curling up into a ball as she felt a chill going down her body with her wondering what it would be like to lay under him then to feel him thrusting deep within her warm body. The thought made her body tremble as her soft folds grew slightly wet from the arousing thoughts.

"Why shouldnt I be?" He asked quietly. "You dont feel the same about me and here I am, aroused by your presence..." He confessed gently. "Its very embarrassing.." he added in.

"Last night I noticed your hard on and I was aroused by thinking about what it would feel like if you took me with it." She finally admitted to him. Turning a bright red as she pressed her thighs together tightly. "I was actaually imgaining what it would feel like it right now."

He frowned his brow as he glanced over for a moment. He really was no good at talking to women or making them feel comfortable and all that. He took a deep breath and gulped. "W... Would you... I mean... only if you want... would you like to touch it?" He asked quietly. He wasnt sure if she was interested by it or not, but it might help her if she was able to touch it.

Her heart skipped a beat when he asked about her touching it. Thinking about it as she sat up brushing her hair form her face as she crawled over to him. With her on all fours she reached out to him as her finger tips running up under the meat with her fingres pressing into the cloth.

He watched her crawling over to him, growing more and more excited and nervious. He slowly moved the meat away, allowing her more room. She would both see, and feel the cloth move as his member throbbed underneath it.

Back
Top Bottom