Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to survive (strode and I)

She stopped messing with the radio hen he mentioed about she was mad about her not beatin ghim. Before she could say anything she saw him pulling his armor of. When she realized what was under the armor she turned red then looked away from him. There was one wrong move and she got a major shock. "Ay!" She withdrawn from the radio then went over to where she was placed to sleep. Though after a few moments of thinking she grabed her blanket and settled in the back of the cave with the blanket wrapped around herself she anaged to fall to sleep.

When morning came Aiko was still asleep but the blanket as around her hips with her laying her head over her arms. Taking a deep breath she moved onto her back but this time she wasn't having a nightmare.

Ramo' slowly woke in the early morning. He yawned and slowly got up. He looked out to the forest and stretched his neck. He looked back, then slowly headed out, down to the river. He wasnt wearing his armor, but had his energy sword handle with him. He stopped at the waters edge, setting the handle down, and removing the cloth. He slowly slipped into the water, slowly bathing himself.

While he went out to bathe Aiko sat up with her rubbing her eyes. Slowly waking up as she noticed Ramo was missing. "Ramo.." She said softly as she got to her feet then went to the cave enterance. From where she stood she couldn't see the river but she got the feeling he was having his personal moments. Smirking as she turned to double check the system of the radio.

When she thought it was done she pulled the radio closer to the cave enterance and she heard the static. "Yes!" She cried out as she tried many channels but kept getting static. Well atleast she knows it works completely.

Ramo' took about 30 minutes before he got back to the cave, dripping some water, still just wearing that little cloth. He looked to her, cocking his head. "Does it work?" he asked with a soft smile. He seemed to be growing more and more friendly towards her, and he wasnt sure why. It just seemed that each moment spent around her, he learned something new about her and it made him like her that much more.

"It works but I got nothing but static right now." She said with her looking up at him and actually caught him smiling. "Wait...Are you smiling?" She asked with a smile with her approaching him. She remembered when in basic training it was to hate all elites and to kill them. Now here stood a strong alien who could have killed her at any moment in time but he never took the chance. In the beginning she figured he was using her to survive but now, she doesn't know anymore. Smirking as she turned away from him pulling the thin gloves off of her hands to see her fingers were cracked to the point of bleeding.

His face quickly straightened up. "n-no... of course not.." He stammered out for a moment. He looked away and sighed as he thought for a long few moments. He glanced over her shoulder, down at her hand. He tisked her roughly. He gripped her wrist and dragged her to the fire. He pulled something from his armor. He poured some liquid onto each finger. It felt like they were being frozen right off! He held her hand tightly, not letting her move it. After 3 minutes of the sheer freezing, they heated up again, just feeling numb from the cold. They already looked a lot better, but needed a bit more time to heal.

Taken back by him grabbing her as she stumbled after him. "Whoa, what are you doing?!" She said with an uneasy tone. With him forcing her down by the fire she pulled and thrashed as he poured the liquid onto her finger tips. The more he tended to her with the liquid the more she fought to get loose from him. It felt like the more she pulled away the closer he would yank her to the fire. Finally she did stop fighting when her fingers went numb but the fire was heating them up. When the blood as slowly returning to the flesh she saw they had healed abit. All Aiko could do was look down as she didn't realize what he was doing until now.

Ramo' finally let her hands go and put the vile away as he stood and grunted softly. He had an odd way of showing he carried, but that was just his way, at least, when he didnt trust anyone it was. He slowly headed to the mouth of the cave. "Stay here... Rest..." He sort of ordered, yet with a carring tone. He then ran off into the woods...

After about an hour, he slowly grunted, making his way back as he dragged a large bear. The head of the bear was gone, along with the arms. It was too much weight with them on, and they didnt provide as much edible meat as the rest of the bear. He dragged it right into the cave, panting hard. He had a large set of cuts down his back, dripping blood, an obvious wound from the bear...

Aiko looked up when she heard him giving her an order. One more she was going to fight but shut her mouth as she caught the tone he used. Nodding in silence as she turned away from him but she heard him taking off. For those moments he was gone Aiko was bored as hell. She was laying by the fire about to fall to sleep when she heard panting and the smell of fresh blood. Her first thoughts were one of the vile creatures found her thanks to Ramo but when she looked over her shoulder, her eyes widen.

"Ramo..." She said sotly as she got to her feet walking over to him. With him towering over her she reached out placing her hand on his back, feeling the wounds. "Damn...You're just as bad as me. Go rest and I'll cut this bear up then come tend to you." Not giving him a chance to protest she grabbed his wrist then pulled him away from the bear. Slipping between him and the bear, she went to work on cutting the bear open then started to skin it.

Ramo' grunted very deeply when she pulled him away. He raised his hand to protest her, but stepped back when he realized that she was only trying to help. Maybe she did care about him, at least a little. He truly hoped she did or he was going to have a hell of a time stealing her ship when it got there... He grunted gently and slowly went to the fire. He breathed hard as he sat down. The way his armor moved, t seemed to be covering part of the cuts now. He didnt have the movement of his arms any more, without at least reopening the cuts, so he simply left his armor on for now.

The sounds of his pain came from his movements did make her look over at him. Perhaps he wasn't worth killing when the ship got there. Shrugging it off as she skinned the bear and tossed the pelt to the side to where the sun could bake the skin. Lucky for her she was raised on a farm so doing these "nasty" things didn't sicken her. Covered in blood as she carried chunks of the meat over to the fire where it would cook.

With bloos smeared on her cheek she looked at Ramo seeing his position was rather stiff. She could force him to move which would make him scream in agony but hell he wasn't in his prime. Walking over to him as she threw the knife at his feet. She wanted him to know she was unarmed when she came up behind him. "I need to get your armor off to look at the wounds. So keep your mouth shut." Her tone wasn't harsh but she hated the sounds of creatures screaming in agony evenif she caused it.

Standing close to him as her legs pressed into his back, she lacd her fingers around his armor, unbuckling then unsnapping them. Instead of making him move she moved around him to the point she was on her knees and in front of him. At this moment she was unfastening his chest plate but she was so close she could feel his breathing brushing across her white hair.

Ramo' gasped and shut his mouth quickly as she began to undress him. His breathing was noticeably heavier, but he kept himself quiet. Though, she obviously hit a nerve when removing his second back plate, his body tensing even more and his breathing going in spasms for a few moments. He quickly settled himself down, but was just keeping himself quiet. As she moved around him and kneeled infront of him, he looked down to her, his hot breath washing over her head, making her hair blow a little. He couldnt help but smile ever so softly through the pain. "t-t-thank... you.." He grunted out gently.

Aiko didn't look up when he grunted his thanks to her but her hand rested on his chest as she noticed his breathing was rather noticible from her removing his armor. "You helped me and not its my turn to return the favor." Her voice was soft as she leaned back and grabbed the knife that was stuck in the sand.

"I don't know how much of the freezing liquid you may have but we're going to have to do this the old fashion way." She said with her looking up at him to notice the tiny smile but she didn't point it out to him. Reaching up with her free hand as she cupped her hand to his jaw. "You're going to be fine...I'm not going to let you die. I give you my word." Smiling to him as she laid the knife into the fire as she stood before him. Her heart was racing s he could grab her and rape her, like she was told his kind loved to do to females, but here she was never touched by him. Tobe honest it was refreshing.

Whenthe blade of her knife was heated up to a firey red she grabbed the hilt and moved behind him. "This will hurt, Ramo." She warned him as she pulled the wounds closed then pressed the hot searing blade against the slash openings on his back. This method was barbaric but she knew nothing else since she wasn't trained to be a medic. For twenty minutes she repeated the process of heating the blade up then burning his wounds closed.

Ramo' nodded gently, thankful she was willing to help him. He felt his stomach turning though, uneasy with the though of what was to come. Then it was like his problems melted away when he felt her cupping his jaw. He had never felt such and electric touch before. She was bringing feelings into him that he had never felt before, and was rather scared of if he was being honest with himself. He jumped a little, ever so slightly really, when she pulled the knife free. He stopped though and relaxed, watching her set it in the fire. He thought he knew what she was planning, and wasnt going to like it at all. His breaths grew harder and harder as he watched the blade. He was glad she wasnt going to let him die, but he was going to wish he was dead in a couple moments. He tensed up as she went behind him. He thought he was ready for the pain, but no one could be ready for that kind of torment. His eyes opened wide and his breath caught in his throat as he managed to keep himself quiet through the first large gash, though, there were noticeable tears in his eyes.
As she started the second, he couldnt keep himself quiet as he screamed out in torment, the tears slowly falling down his cheeks. His breaths were as hard as they could be now. He shook his head, quietly pleading with her. "n-no... n-no more.." He begged. He knew in the back of his mind she wouldnt stop. He sucked in a deep breath as she pressed the knife into his back again, making him shake deeply. Just was she was finishing, he slowly fell forward, face going straight into the dirt as he passed out.

His screams of torment filled the cave and echoed through her ears. She knew he was going through alot of pain but she was trying to work as fast as she could with the many gashes he had. The movement of his head got her attention, she saw him shaking his head with tears of pain rolling down his cheeks.

"Its almost done, Ramo...Not much more." She said softly as if trying to calm him down but with something like this happening...Fat chance.

When she was done she tossed the knife over his shoulder and onto the fire so the flames would kill any bacteria on it. With Ramo falling forward she tried to catch him but wasn't quick enough. Smirking slightly as she rolled him onto his side to rest since she didn't want to move him just yet. Silently getting to her feet she disappeared from the cave then down into the lush trees. She needed bandages and she figured the damned animals didn't chew on the fabrics for the hell of it. Within ten minutes she found the old camp site and the medic bag.

With glee in her heart she grabbed the bag and took off back to the cave. On the way down and up she noticed the planet was rather quiet. Shurgging it off as she reached the cave seeing Ramo was still out. Gliding over to him without making a sound she pulled the bandages from the bag and started to wrap his torso up. For her to make sure it was tight and secure she had to sit behind him with him resting against her tiny chest. True some emotions did stirr within her when she was near him but she tried to kill them and had no success with it. Once she was done wrapping him up she rested her head off to the side of his back, not to cause him pain.

Ramo' slept in a deep sleep, not waking when she left, nor when she returned and maneuvered him around. The cauterized cuts would heal nicely, but there was no chance that at least 2 of the three would not leave scars. Ramo's breathing was slow, and consistent throughout his sleep. Though, the was an obvious fact to that he was dreaming, and dreaming of something 'good'. His member had slid from his sheath. He was a good 10 inches in length, and his cock wasnt ordinary. It had deep ridges along the top that would run along a woman's clit, a pointed tip for easy penitration, and little knobs along the bottom, with a large bulb at the base of his cock, a knot. His length was long enough that it had pushed up against his loin cloth and had made it fall to the side, revealing his hard length to the world... He remained rather hard throughout the night, and into the morning while he kept sleeping.

Before his moment Aiko was lost in her own thoughts but after awhile she leaned back against the cave wall where she noticed his length was showing. Taken back by the sight as her face turned red with her looking away from him. She had seen men bathe in the nude before but she bathed alone. Aiko felt her groin grow on fire from the thought of him penterating her deeply. Groaning softly as Aiko shifted behind him but she grabbed a blanket then placed it over his lap. She could imagine the movement to his length would wake him up. Unsure of how to act if he noticed her groin was aching and on fire, she just closed her eyes pretending to be asleep.

Ramo' stirred a little as was moved and felt a tingling going through him. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes a little. Everything was hazy and his back ached badly. He sighed deeply and thought for a moment. He didnt want to get up, just wanted to sleep the pain away. He slowly leaned back again, feeling something warm behind him, though, causing a slight pain in his back. He glanced back to see the female sleeping behind him, giving a gentle smile as he saw this. He sighed gently and looked forward again, relaxing into her soft, yet plump, chest, closing his eyes and slowly drifting back to sleep. He had been so out of it still that he hadnt realized how hard and aching his cock was. It had made a wet spot in the blanket now from the gentle leaking of his pre.

With hours going by, Aiko's body was being bruised from the pressure he had on her soft form. When the sun was barely in view she was sleeply slipped out from under him and laid next to him when his form rested on the ground. She felt the warmth of his blanket lay over her hips but with her laying there coming close to falling back to sleep when she heard the radio crackling.

"Unit..ummm 437611 are you there? Pick up for the 578th time..." The man sounded like he lost hope in finding her unit.

With her heart racing Aiko bolted over to the radio and picked the hand set up. "This is Aiko of unit 437611. I'm the last survivor of my unit..."

"Please give me your number..." He said in a tired tone.

Growling as she snapped. "I forgot my number you twit!!! My chip been activated already. Get your sorry asses down here and pick me up!"

The man on the other end sounded taken back by her agressive manner and said he would get people down there but may take a day. After another moment Aiko cut the transmission off then went out to the cave opening and saw the bear skin was dry. Smirking as she grabbed it and took it over to Ramo where she laid it down. In seconds she was on the bear skin, on her stomach with her laying her head on her arms. Help was coming but what about Ramo? Her eyes slit open as she looked at the sleeping form next to her. His kind may have counted him dead already so they won't be coming here even if he sends a signal to them. "What will happen to you..." She muttered softly as she referred to Ramo.

His breathing was steady, yet his form seemed restless. He was obviously troubled by what was to come. The worst of it now was that he was injured and would die if left alone, unable to hunt properly, unable to defend himself with any true skill. He would be dead within a day, if not for her. Ramo' slowly opened his eyes as there was a rustling. He saw her, starring at him. He groaned gently and slowly sat up. "ugh... t-thank you..." He said gently. "for... well.. healing me... last night.." He added on. He glanced down at the bandages and back to her. "and... for taking care of me... I... well.. I know it must have been hard for a human to take pity on a hurt covenant, but im really glad you did... I... I owe you my life..." he explained softly, a honest voice if there ever was one, and a hint of something else in his eyes... A sparkle of sorts. He loved her, he had finally come to terms with that himself.

"Hm?" She rolled onto her side looking at him with a faint smile. Her hand rested on her hip with her looking at him with a soft smile. "You saved my life twice already so I think we are even..." Laughing softly as she sat up with strands of her hair falling in front of her eyes. There she noticed a sparkle within his eyes which interested her.

"Um...My headquarters managed to get through. They maybe sending a ship by here within a day or two." She said softly to him but looked down as she ran her fingers through th bear fur. After thinking about it she didn't know if she wanted to be parted from him. She'd even fight to get him to live with her on her property which wasn't much.

"oh... I... I see.." He said quietly, his spirit dropping a lot. Maybe it was because he wasnt sure if he would be taken as well, or maybe it was something 'more'. "I... I guess you will be going... and... Ill be staying here.." He said quietly. He sighed and looked down, looking rather 'down' about leaving. Hew knew he wouldnt be with her again, that, at the very least, if he was taken, he would be their prisoner, probably tortured for information and eventually killed... He sighed again and gulped. "L-Listen... if... if your going to leave me here... please... at the very least... kill me before you go... and bury me with my brother?" He asked, looking up. He didnt want to be left here, only to be killed by an animal, or a slow death of dehydration or starvation. He looked at her with pleading eyes, emotions truly surfacing now. She had taken his 'armor' off, leaving his soul, and body, bare to her.

Hearing him asking for her to kill him before she'd leave did make her flinch. Looking away as she closed her eyes. "Alright...." Sighing as she got to her feet and walked to the cave's mouth looking to the rising sun. The thought of killing him after what they've been through was tearing her apart.

"I...I can't Ramo.. I can't allow you to be killed nor have you left behind." Those words seemed to slip from her lips before she even had a chance to think about what she was saying to him. After the last word she hung her head with her wrapping her arms around her waist. Her face was a deep scarlet red as her body twitched from nerves.

His brow frowned in deeply. "A-Akio?" he asked quietly. "y-you mean... your... your going to actually take me with you?" He asked, rather taken back by what she was saying. "I... I dont know what to say... Thank you..." He actually smiled rather widely now. He was barley able too, but he slowly got to his feet, shaking as he walked over to her. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "Thank you.." he whispered to her.

She looked up when she felt him wrapping his strong arms around her. Instead of ripping away from him, she placed her hands on his arms as she nuzzled into his inner arm. "We've been through alot and to leave you here...Is like leaving a commraid behind for no reason." Smiling softly as she gripped his arm tightly before she turned around to face him. "You better go lay down on the bear fur. I can feel your legs trembling." She looked up at him as her hands went to his chest since he knew how she felt about the situtation. Ducking from his arms as she grabbed his hand leading him back over to the fur and blankets.

Back
Top Bottom