Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mage's problem. (Kolath x Vampire)

Kolath

Pulsar
Kolath knelt with in the circle of candles slowly chanting a long verse. He knew what he was doing. It was a rite of passage for his order of mages. He had spend months studying what he needed to do. He suddenly slammed his hand down hard into the pattern drawn out on the ground when nearly a dozen lines crossed. The lines burst with a brilliant white light as they reached into the demon realm and searched out for one to latch onto and pull her into the real world. The first time it would be rough but after that he knew that it would get easier. His golden blond hair swirled around him as the light continued, lighting his bright blue eyes. He was in a simple tunic and breaches nothing to mark him as a mage since it was illegal to be one in this kingdom.

In the demonic realm a small woman was laughing as she bounced away from other demons. Her legs, hands and tail suggested she was a ice demon but she had a human face. Also a dark blue horns came from her wild white hair. A portal opened above the small group those who knew what it was gathered around as if waiting to be picked to be the summoned demon. Aiko on the other hand began to walk away but the white ropes flew from the portal and wrapped around her.

"No! Not me!!!" She screame out but the ropes drained her of energy then yanked her through the portal of the human realm. When the portal closed the light died down as Aiko laid there on the floor within the circle of the young mage's room. The floor was covered with frost but yet kept moving as if to lash out in a self defense reaction.

Kolath slowly stood from the circle of candles and slowly moved closer to the woman that now lay on his floor. She radiated cold from her for a good distance and he feared that he might have done something wrong and killed her. his hand came down touching hers for a moment before pulling away quickly, she was too cold to touch. Wrapping his hand in a cloth he reached back down and touched her hand to feel for a pulse not having known of ice demons he was just wanting to be sure she was alright.

The feeling of something grabbing her brought her back to reality as she opened her blue eyes to see a man with blonde hair standing before her. Scrambling to her feet she tried to move from him but the circle kept her from running away from him. In her world her appearance was wild but here her hair was smoothed out as she had clothing around her breasts and her hips. Aiko looked around the dark room as the frost on the floor disappeared. With her heart racing she bared her claws with her tail swaying back and forth. "Why am I here?" She said to the mage who summoned her.

Kolath raised his hands slowly stepping back from her and out of the circle so she could not hurt him. â??Easy, easy I am not going to hurt you, I merely was performing the normal rite of passage for my order.â? He turned back to look at his book then at her before back to the book, â??What are you? I donâ??t recongnize your type of demon?â? he wondered if he had by chance come across a till now undiscovered form of demon if he had this could be both good and bad thing.

Looking away as she looked down at the ground. "My kind isn't in the book...I'm part of the lowly half breds." She tucked a loose strand of her white hair away from her face. "I heard rumors of demons being summoned but not my kind." She said softly before looking back at him. She moved her foot digging her claw into the wooden floor seeing she couldn't get back home that way. Sighing as she rolled her shoulders with her looking at him.

â??Hmmm interesting.â? He turned back to his book pouring over it for a short time before he heard the scratching at the wooden floor. He turned and smiled â??sorry I forgot.â? He waved his hand and the magic circle that was holding her release and a portal opened to the demon realm. â??I didnâ??t mean to keep you but I would love to get to know more about these half breeds as your call yourself they are something that we mages have never seen before.â?

She felt her realm open and she took a step closer when he mentioned about knowing about her kind. Sighing as she rubbed her eyes. "Mage, its simple mostly the women are called to your world then impregnanted the demon women. That is how my kind began. Now if thats all, bye." she waved to him as she dropped through the opening to her realm and it sealed up behind her. Little did she know with his desire to know more about her kind attacthed to her to the point she canappear near him. Though she was curious about his kind as well.

Kolath listened intently and nodded as she explained writing down everything she said and making special note of her appearance and how she said that her kind came about. it interested him especially since he had never heard of bringing demons up to impregnate them he was interested and wondered why the other mages would do that. He was a nerd and though he had seen how beautiful she was he had no desire to take advantage of her, and had never considered what he would do if she offered herself to him.

Back in her realm the demons were asking about the human realm but she never said a word. Aiko disappeared to a small area where she sat alone to think about it. Sighing as she looked on the back of her hand seeing she was marked that she "belonged" to a mage. Closing her eyes as she laid back in the grass falling to sleep until he called for her.

Kolath was appalled when he began doing more research into the goings on when a demoness was summoned. He found that what she had said was very true and it sickened him. growling lowly he touched the run that would make the mark on the back of her hand glow saying that he needed her. He had swore to never force a demon to come except for that first time after that he would only ask that they come.

"Huh?" She looked at her hand seeing it glowing. Curious about it as she vanished from her realm then appeared in front of Kolath. "Yes?" She said softly as her wings came up then around hershoulders as if denying the right to look at her sleek and curved form.

He didnâ??t even notice that she tired to hide her form from him not really thinking of her sexually merely as a partner in the quest to understand what was going on. â??You said that half breeds come from when a demoness is summoned and then impregnated on the mortal plane right?â?

She stood there with her wondering why he was asking about this situation. "Yes...Why did you call me here to get confirmation about what I said earlier?" She asked with her tilting her head to the side as she sat down on one of the chairs he had.

He shook his head slowly not hearing her question for a moment as his mind was else where. â??Iâ??m sorry what? Oh well I have been trying to find out more about what happens when a demoness is summoned I wanted to see if what you said was true and I have been finding some disturbing things.â? He sighed looking back at the back shaking his head.

The look in his eyes got her curious as she got to her feet then walked over to him. Her tail whipped around and poked at his side. "What did you find out? I wasn't educated about being summoned or what would happen." She said softly as she tilted her head once in awhile as if picking up a new sound outside his home.

He turned to look back over his shoulder his face ending up close to hers. â??Wellâ?¦umâ?¦I suppose. I havenâ??t been able to find very much. it seems that when a Demoness is summoned it depends on the mage.â? He flipped open a book to a page with a diagram for the magic circle and lay out of the protection to keep the demoness under control. â??This is what I did to you it is just for the mages protection while he gathers some information and then sends her back.â? He closed the book then pulled out a drawing, â??I found this in the ancient magic tome it is a slight modification to that circle I showed you before, and it forces the demoness into a spread eagle position.â? He shakes his head slowly. â??It is rather unsettling what they do to her then but Iâ??m sure you have heard the stories.â?

Back
Top Bottom