Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twilight at the bar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You would be surprised," she said, raising an eyebrow. "Why don't you tell me more about you, huh? So you're a security guard. What do you like doing for fun?

He gives a laugh. "Well, I'm a security guard now. I used to do all kinda of action-star-ish things all the time. Well. That is until my eye got all busted up." He says, nudging her playfully. "Now I get to settle down and be an old man."

He gives a laugh. "Silly, cute human girl. I'm the ripe, old age of twenty four." He says, his arms around her waist.

She laughed and let him hold her there. "You made it sound like you were ancient, you silly thing." Sophia smiled and looked into his eyes. "So what will you do for fun?" she asked. "I don't think you answered the question."

He gives a laugh. "I don't really do anything for fun. I guess this date is the first fun I've had in years." The wolf says, smiling. "I'm certainly glad I went to that bar every night, though." He tells her as the waiter places their bread and water for them.

She smiled and kissed him again. "You only get that because you're good with compliments, and you clearly need something more than just an 'oh, that's so sweet' after not having fun in years." She smiled and reached for some bread, tearing it apart before eating it. "These are really good," She said with a smile.

The wolf gives a laugh, shaking his head. "I think I'll just stick to the compliments I have in my arsenal, thanks." The wolf says, smiling. Picking up a piece of bread, he butters it, holding it out for her.

She smiled and took it from him, her lips curving into a smile. "Thank you, Oaks."

His tail flicks a little bit, taking and buttering a piece of bread for himself, putting a little cracked pepper on it and munching on it, aware of his table manners. "So, think we look like a couple yet?" He asks, smiling playfully.

She chuckled and ate her bread, only speaking when she was finished. "Hmmm, it's getting to be so that any two people who come in together are considered a couple. But I like to think that we do. You're kind of cute, after all," she said, reaching up to scratch behind one of his ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom