Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twilight at the bar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grins, getting up from the bar stool. "I'm a patient wolf, Sophie." Oaks tells her, giving a smile. Offering her his elbow to take, walking out the door with her.

She took his elbow and walked out of the bar with him. "So you are. I suppose I should be grateful," she said with a smile. "So, if you work with beautiful women so often, what attracts you to me?"

He gives a laugh, looking at her and smiling. "Want the honest truth?" He asks her as they walk along the sidewalk. "You're getting through life with what's in your head, not with what's between your legs. Yeah, girls like that are a fun lay, but that's all it is. Fun." Oaks tells her, smiling as they walk. "I want more than just fun, Sophie." He says, letting go of her arm in lieu of slipping it around her waist, tugging her in close. "Even if there's still fun involved."

She smiled and leaned against him, letting him hold her around her waist. "I see. So you're interested in a pretty face with substance," she teased, poking his chest. "Well, I don't know how much substance I have, but I like to think I can be fun too."

He gives a laugh, his tail swaying happily behind him. "Mmm, you're pretty much right. A beauty with brains. It's quite rather rare, even rarer that I find one that I'm actually attracted to." Knight says, happily holding her through the softly cold air, his fur warm and soft as she softly leans against him.

"I'm sorry? I didn't hear much after I'm right." She chuckled and enjoyed the warmth of his body. "So where is this little place?" she asked.

He gives a laugh, nodding. "And very aware of her cuteness." At her question, he smiles. "Are you in a hurry to get there? I'm quite enjoying the walk." Oaks says, smiling happily as they walk, his tail flicking.

She shrugged. "I'm just a little chilly. I wasn't expecting it to be this cold when I put this dress on," she said with a chuckle. Sophia pressed into him a little more. "That and I'm hungry. I didn't get a burger like someone I know," she teased again.

He gives a laugh, playfully pinching her rear. "Alright, alright." Taking her to a small, cozy Italian restaurant, he holds the door for her. Getting a table for two, they were in the back, the table lit by a soft candle light, plants around the table only making it viewable from one side where the waiter would come up to them.

At the pinch to her rear, she took her life in hands and returned the favor before walking into the little restaurant with him. She thought it was pretty romantic for a first date. "Oooh, fancy. It shall be noted that you put some effort to your first try," she said with a smile. She took off her jacket and set it and her purse down before scooting close to Oaks to warm up.

The wolf's ears go straight up at her pinch to his rear. He was entirely not having expected that. Looking over at her, he grins. Slipping into the booth, when she sits on his side, he puts his arm around her, smiling. He guessed that she was enjoying her date. "Mmm, effort. How much 'effort' does it take to get one laid?" He asked, nudging her playfully. When the waiter came by, he ordered them salad and a bottle of white wine to start.

She laughed and grinned, snuggling up to him. "Well that depends entirely on how much you want it."

He smiles, nuzzling into her neck, just under her ear with a soft murr. "Mmm, you've no idea." He tells her, in a soft, silky voice that one would typically use when aroused.

He grins, licking her neck, giving it a little nibble. "Rrr... I suppose that a good amount of effort is required for such a beautiful girl." He places his paw on her leg, just above her knee, gently rubbing her soft, silky skin.

She smiled. "Well, it's not just the beauty," she reminded him. "Extra effort is required for the brains you so desire," Sophia said, pushing him away just a little, his tongue tickling her a bit. She did, however, let his hand linger where it was. "Why don't you tell me about yourself? I'd like to know more about the guy who wants me soo much, he's willing to try so very hard to get me." She grinned and tilted her head to the side, resting it on her hand.

He looks at her and gives a laugh. Her smooth, silky skin felt amazing under his paw, so he softly rubs her leg, above the knee. "Rrr... well... I work private security. Work tends to eat up my life, but lately, I've been slowing down. Once you've given your left eye to your job, it's high time to take a wee break, wouldn't you agree?"

Sophia agreed and ran a soft hand over his cheek and smiled softly. "I was wondering about that." She kissed his nose. "Well at least you lost it in a fight you can probably use to get awesome points." She kissed his cheek. "It makes sense that I would feel safe with you, then, huh?"

The wolf gives a laugh, shaking his head. "Oh-ho, no. I didn't lose that fight. Bleeding and hurt, I still managed to get the tiger onto the ground, cuffed and secured." The wolf gives a proud nod. "Of course, I promptly went and cried my eyes out... Literally." He says, teasing her, nudging her side playfully.

Sophia laughed and put an arm around him. "I admire your ability to turn it into humor," she said with a smile. She kissed his lips softly and held him.

"Humor is a way of letting go of all of the bad things that I go through." He leans into her, pressing his lips against hers, murring softly to her as they kiss.

Gently, she ran her hands up and down his chest and then slowly pushed away. "Hmm, I think I like you."

The wolf grins at her statement, feeling her fingers in his fur. Giving a soft murr, he smiles. "Well, maybe you'll keep that feeling as you tug me inside of your door."

She chuckled and shook her head. "You still have a lot of work to do before that," she said with a smile.

The wolf gives a laugh, murring softly. "Well, I can't be that far from it now, can I?" He asks, pulling her gently against his body as they sit, waiting for their food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom