Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Re: Class is in session

Seeing that he had grown hard again, she took his head in her mouth and started sucking

"Fine with me." she pulled off slowly and licked around the tip before standing up

She cuffed him happily before pulling him in and pushing him down on the bed. She then went back to sucking his cock

She started twirling her tongue around his cock as she sucked him as she squeezed his balls

She nodded and uncuffed him. "We'll have plenty more time for fun other times."

She nodded. "See you tomorrow." she stood and went through a drawer taking out a small envelope before going over to him. "Here. You'll be able to let yourself in."

She closed the door behind him and went back to her bed, falling asleep almost instantly

The next morning, she showered as usual,got dressed, grabbed her keys and headed out the door to class

She got to her first class which happened to be his and settled in a seat in the middle row

"Hey. Can't really do much since the rest of the class will be here soon. However, let's see how long through the class you'll last with my legs being uncrossed for you to see." she uncrossed them to show she wasn't wearing any panties before recrossing them.

"Oh expect plenty of torture once class starts." She closed her legs back as her fellow students began to walk in. She winked at him

The entire time he was teaching, her legs were spread wide open for him to see under her skirt. Because of the room being a lecture hall, no one was able to see but him. From time to time, she idly stroked herself or fingered herself, knowing all the while, he'd want to replace her finger with his finger or his cock

She smiled as she closed her legs and gathered her things before standing and heading over to the professor. "Very good. Maybe next time I won't wear a bra either."

She grinned. "You love it though and you know it." She waited until the room was empty except for the two of them. "You're not going to masturbate at your desk again are you?"

"Well that depends on you." She eyed his erection. "I'm wet enough to handle a quickie but are you horny enough for it?"

She smiled and bent over the desk. "Well then what are you waiting for." her cunt was so wet, her juices were spilling down her legs

Back
Top Bottom