Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Re: Class is in session

She whimpered at his slow pace. She was so horny, she needed to cum right then."Harder....please..."

She came hard as he pounded into her, her muscles clinching around his cock and milking him as he came inside her.

"Hmm....maybe she just needs some domination in her life." she stroked his cheek. "You loved my outfit, didn't you?"

"You can relax with me. Let your inner kinkiness out. I'll take care of you sexually, you'll take care of me sexually."

"Fair enough." She took the slip before pulling him in for a deep kiss. Once she broke the kiss she smiled. "I'll be thinking of you tonight as I masturbate."

Jess was true to her word. After he left, she pulled out one of her toys and plunged it in her hot cunt, imagining it was his cock. She loved the feeling of his huge cock in her cunt and just thinking about it turned her on so much, that within a few plunges of her dildo, she was already cumming again. She wanted to text him about hot her cunt was for him but was sure his wife might still be awake.

When Jess was sure it might be a good time she grabbed her phone and texted him. "Baby I miss your cock so badly." her text to him read. She hoped his phone wasn't on ring or vibrate just in case his wife was a light sleeper

She had set her phone right over her hot cunt so when the phone went off, it set her to another orgasm. "Sorry baby. She's leaving you all unsatisfied. Here I am cumming repeatedly at the thought of you."

She smiled. "See you soon." she brought herself to orgasm one more time as she waited, arching her back just when it hit

As Jess had just come down from the high of another orgasm, she lay panting on her bed, her dildo in hand away from her body. "Hey to you too."

"Well the dorm room does have a kitchen if you're up for doing me in there." she smirked

"a kitchen?" he smirked "alright....only if you put something slutty on...." he patter her leg and smirked, rubbing it softly.

"I've got something I think you'll like." she stands and pushes him out the bedroom before pointing him towards the kitchen. "Wait for me there. I'll be out in a bit." she closed the door and changed her clothes into that of a slutty catholic schoolgirl

He nodded and went to the kitchen, waiting for her quietly, wondering what she was dressing up as, having no idea just how many costumes the girl had.

She soon stepped out, her little skirt, short enough to hardly leave anything to the imagination. Her top tied under her breasts. She dangled a pair of furry handcuffs on her finger. "Do you like?"

"You read my mind perfectly." She hands him the handcuffs. "Cuff me officer, I've been a bad girl." she winks

She moaned as he slapped her ass. "Oh yes...spank me officer. I love to be spanked."

"I just told you that I'm a bad girl. I'm a very naughty girl." she shook her ass to tease him

"Oh now I'm naughty but a cock? I'll do anything not that." she acted like she was pleading but she really wanted his cock

She shudders and moans at his touch causing her to push back with her hips

She moaned as he pushed into her ass, not just because he told her too but because it truly felt good

"Just fuck me officer. You know you want to fuck my naughty ass and cunt"

Back
Top Bottom