Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Re: Class is in session

When she felt him slow, she slapped the side of his head hard. "No one told you to slow down bitch."

"Hmm.....what would you like for your first reward?" she innocently twirled her hair around her finger

"A footjob? I can do that." she started slipping off her shoes and socks

She put one foot on each side of his cock and started gently rubbing with them

She slapped him. "No giving orders....you have to ask for things you want."

Her eyes narrowed as she moved her toes to work his cock. "Next time I hear such a tone, you're getting punished."

She traced her toes around the head of his cock, smiling at the power over him

She smiled and made a trace of his cock with a finger. "Now lick up all your cum like a good slave."

"Well, we can't leave your cum all over the floor when you still have classes, now can we?" she smiled.

"I'm sure you wouldn't." She watched him clean it up before leaning over herself and cleaning up his cock with her tongue

"Well, since your next class is going to start soon, I'm going to have to say we're done for today. Though if you want more before you go home, you can just give me a call" she hopped off the desk, slipped back into her shoes and headed out the door

Jess sat in her dorm room at her computer. She had her phone near in case he called her.

She picked up after the second ring. "Well hello. Wanting more attention?"

"Nope. No plans to tell her." she grinned even though he couldn't see it. "Why don't you come to my dorm and we'll see what can be done."

In the meantime, she had changed clothes and was wearing a black leather corset with a black miniskirt. She answered the door when he knocked. "Well hello. Come in." She stepped aside to let him in her dorm room, which was pretty much a mini apartment

"Make yourself comfortable." She closed the door behind him. "I want your cock inside my hot tight cunt"

"I want you on top." She climbed into the bed next to him, pulling back her skirt so he could see she was naked underneath

"No worries. I can't get pregnant. I have a condition that basically prevents it without medical assistance."

"Fuck...." she gasped as he slid right in. "Oh god...that feels so good..."

Back
Top Bottom