Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Re: Class is in session

Jessica Robinson, known amongst her closest friends as Jess, wasn't one for her classes. She would be late and disruptive at times and other times not even show without a care. But she sure was willing to dispute a grade when she knew it was wrong. So here she was at Professor LeBlanc's classroom to talk to him about changing the grade on one of her tests. She had barely glanced in the door, only to see that it seemed like he was masturbating to something on his desk. Oh this would be good, she knew he likely favored the goody two-shoes and what better way to get revenge than to threaten to expose his secret.

She continued to watch, deciding to let him finish before she revealed herself. After all, it was hot watching a guy masturbate, and he was a hot guy at that.

Seeing that smirk on his face, she smirked as she then slipped into the room. "Quite a sight you got there, Professor." She watched for the look of horror that was sure to cross his face

"The whole time Professor. From the time you started becoming too focused to pay attention to the door." She smirked in triumph. She finally had an advantage over Professor LeBlanc. She started walking over to the desk to get a better look.

((it can be. might make things better)

"Why Professor, is that my picture?" she tutted mockingly. "Tsk tsk, Professor. Shame on you. I wonder what the Department head will think....." she smirked

"100 on this test for starters." She smirked. "Key word being starters Professor. From now on, you're going to be my slave in every which way."

"Good. Now clean that up.....with your tongue." she smirked, having a feeling he would cringe at the command

She grinned evilly. This was going to be so much fun. "All of it. Every last drop." she sat in one of the chairs. "No point in asking if you're married, considering the state I caught you in."

"Hmm....well if you are, the sex must be really bad." She crossed her arms to think. "Cell phone number. Give it now. I want full access to you at all times."

She entered it into her phone then dialed his so he would have her number. "I'm not going to be quite so mean as to not allow you to call whenever you want your Mistress to please you."

"Any other problems there, my darling slave?" She enjoyed calling him slave. She'd be sure to look up more demeaning names later for future reference

"Oh trust me even if I did decide to make you do something public, no one would know it was you. I wouldn't leave your face clear for all to see."

She stood next to him, tracing a finger down his front. "Oh yes, very much." she purred

"Why not? Is it because I'm a student? After all, I'm pretty much the stereotypical bad girl."

She smiled and sat on the desk, spreading her legs wide. It was clear she didn't have on any panties as her seating would give him a clear view of her moistened pussy

Her head fell back immediately as he licked her. It had been so long since she had last had such attention.

She gasped in pleasure, moaning softly. "That's right, take good care of your Mistress."

She pushed her hips up to meet his finger, moaning long at the feeling of it inside her.

Her back arched upward. "You want your Mistress to cum don't you?" she purred. "That's a good slave."

She moaned and thrust her hips quickly. "Mmm fuck yes....make your Mistress's pussy cum..." she felt herself tightening around his fingers just as she went over the edge.

Back
Top Bottom