Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A time not my own (pony and kratos)

She nodded she was ready to go out now, she gently grasped his arm "guide me out will you" she said softly. She suddenly stopped as her thoughts rushed through his, she had been absorbing so much so quickly her mind had not yet adjusted to not absorbing when she made contact. Her cheeks turned bright red, "if you think of anything you want or need let me know" she said simply. She knew that he was just as lonely as she was. She knew that if she went back she would want to take him with her he would love it there she was sure it always so beautiful.

Seeing as she was ready to go and hearing what she said he felt her lightly grasp his arm before hearing her speak. As Seth went to walk though he felt a resistance and so he stopped before turning to see Auria's cheeks bright red. Hearing what she said now, and with the expression on her face he wondered if she had absorbed or heard his thoughts again like when they had first met before realizing what she would have absorbed since a few kinds of thoughts had shot through his head earlier. ".. you just looked at my thoughts again this time by accident didn't you?.." he paused before sighing "sometimes thoughts are best kept to the owner of them.. I suppose you also saw some of the perverse thoughts.. just to let you know.. I did not intend to think of such things its just in general what you were saying earlier made my mind wander.. which happens to most guys.." he continued talking for a moment before then suddenly stopping and placing his lips against hers in a surprise kiss before pulling back slowly smiling lightly at her "I don't think you need to repay me for anything.. now, just being with me is enough of a fair trade.."

She nodded in response to his question "I'm sorry it happens sometimes my body..." she stopped trying to explain when she felt his lips touch hers. She stayed silent for a long moment her cheeks burning like campfires. "I will repay you some how some way." she whispered taking a slow deep breath. She followed him kissing him lightly on the lips "we should get going I have a lot of learning to do. She walked over to her belongings pulling out her tin leather gloves putting them on "these should help." she said softly. She felt bad for what had just happened despite the fact that she could not always control it.

Although unsure why he had actually done such a thing, it seemed like the best of things to actually do and also she had not protested but it also stopped her from trying to explain when he already understood. It was nice to see even though she was not human her reactions were similar, as her cheeks went red and she went silent from such a surprise. Hearing her speak he wondered what she meant. The whisper only just able to be heard before Seth felt her own lips back upon his. Seeing her grab some gloves before he smiled "That would probably be a good idea especially in public just in case you accidentally touch someone. After all I might be able to deal with my thoughts known to someone else.. but a lot would freak out about such a thing.." he then offered his arm towards her "shall we go now Auria"

She smiled and nodded "why did you kiss me?" she asked softly she was trying lead things back down towards the more normal route after that awkward moment. She was not complaining about this kiss it felt different than the ones she was used to, his were gentle and caring, they made her feel relaxed. She looked up at him. She held onto his arm letting him guide her out her head a little bit now after having absorbed so much but she would be fine soon. She just needed to recover, from all of it. It would take a bout an hour to fully recover.

Hearing her question he went silent for a second before answering "I am not sure what quite came over me.. but it felt like something I should have done.. why did you end up kissing back?" he also asked this mainly out of curiosity before then feeling his arm being held by Auria as she seemed a little tired probably from absorbing so much at once. Which was why Seth was going to have to make sure she wore gloves most of the time just for that reason, since he did not want her to tire herself out like that. But also some of his thoughts he would like to remain his own. He slowly opened his front door guiding her out before closing and locking it before heading towards their destination "So what is it like learning so much at once..? I am just curious since it would be handy being able to do such a thing with just a touch.. even if it does tire a little.."

She looked up at him "I assumed you would want one in return." she said softly. She felt so tired but that would pass with time. "it can make things easier when you have a short period of time but it really drains you. You have to be very careful with it. I Probably will only be able to absorb about 5 more today or I will be too weak to function." she said softly. "it feels some one is spinning you around in circles then suddenly stops you." she looked up at him once more "like you've had too much wine" she whispered. She did enjoy the feeling of his lips against hers but she was not sure why as of yet.

Hearing her answer he lightly smiled before listening to what she had to say about the ability of hers, as he lead her he only moved slowly just letting her talk as he was genuinely interested. It was odd that such an ability would actually weaken the user if overused, but then again one could only take in so much at a time so it would seem. "Ahh so you sort of get disorientated and dizzy,..?" putting it like that would make it easier for Seth to understand as he looked at her for a moment before not knowing why, lightly kissing her on the cheek and saying "Well if you get to weak to do much I will help you as much as I can, to make it easy for you"

She looked up at him as she tried her best to explain things to him "yes like that but add head pains and feeling drained to the mix" she said softly. She smiled briefly when he kissed her on the cheek "I know you will, you have been extremely helpful to me so far and know you always will be. I almost wish I could show you where I am from it is truly beautiful, you would love it there I just know it." she said softly. She stopped suddenly leaning up pressing her lips firmly against his, her body gently pressed against his. Then she pulled away "and that's how you really kiss some one" she said smirking.

Hearing what she said he smiled, after all it would be an interesting experience seeing a world unlike this. Where it was completely different from the sound of it to what he was used to. Still just like she was getting homesick he had a feeling that would end up being the case for him also. Hearing her stop talking and walking he also went to a stop before feeling her move closer and pushing up against him as her lips properly met his for a moment before he heard her speak and then smirk. At first he was slightly shocked but a evident smile was on his face "I do know that,.. although I do like it when the female takes some initiative like that sometimes.."

She smirked and gently bit her lower lip, "it is fun to take charge every now and then but every once in a while a man has to step up" she whispered teasing him a bit. She looked up at him waiting for him to continue guiding her to the library. "I should be fully recharged once we get there." she said softly. She hoped to find some evidence of her people in their history, that might tell her what happened to her people. She was very curious why things were so different here.

He lightly chuckled before responding to what she had stated "Don't worry about that.. I will when I feel like it" even though she was not from around here at least she had some humor and could lightly tease like some of the girls he had been with in the past. It was something he missed, the little jokes like such. "It is not far now, " Seth then slowly turned the corner with Auria and walked for a little longer before using his other hand to point out the library, "And there it is.. if your looking for something.. it is generally in here somewhere.." with that said he walked in slowly opening the door for her with his spare arm.

She nodded smiling a bit, she looked around while they walked when she thought about it humans had not changed too much they were still very territorial fencing in their territory. She smiled as she just studied her surroundings things really had not changed much since her time of existence. She looked ahead as he pointed out the library "perfect, I wonder if we are in your history at all perhaps not known as what my people are but thought to be human." she said softly looking up at him.

She seemed to be observing everything as if comparing it to things she knew or what it was like at her world, of which this part at least seemed obviously a little more similar then her first arrival where she had freaked out and used him to get to a safer location. Now though she looked like she fitted in, and although the clothes he had given to her were a bit big. Well it looked quite cute although Seth would not really state such a thing. After all there was no need, they were already flirtatious enough as it was. "Well I am sure you will at least find interesting things in there.. to say the least. Slowly he walked in, of which it had been a long time since he actually had. A lot had changed inside, the book collection seemed to have vastly grown but that was expected since he was here years ago. "Well where would you like to look first Auria?"

"history I need lots of history right now then I will learn other things I'm afraid I will only be able to absorb another ten books today then I will need to rest for a couple days before I can continue to learn." she said softly it had been years since she'd had a companion to help her. She needed that closeness she had been forced to leave behind all those years ago. She did miss having some one greatly, though she knew he could be a friend at least she wasn't too sure about the rest. She looked around the library they used have buildings much like these in her home land.

Hearing what she said he smiled before then looking around before indicating which way they should go "Some of the best history books would be found over here then.." slowly he then walked over to them with her before his eyes flicked through the names of some of them and what they were covering before grabbing a few large books under and arm. "I will grab these and then take us to a table before bringing you some more.. How does that sound Auria?" he then waited for her answer as he started to decide what other books would be suitable. After all in a library there was a lot of choices for Seth to choose, and since she only could absorb a limited amount for today he wanted to choose the best for such things.

She looked around and watched as he chose some books "alright take me to the table so I can get started on this. I have much to learn today. She followed him over to the table taking one of the books. She removed her gloves and started to absorb the first book she was taking things a bit slower this time, trying not to over do it right now. the last thing she needed was to let herself get so week she collapsed. She looked over at him she knew how she cold repay him, he needed some one to be close to and she knew she could do that much.

Hearing what she said, he found her a suitable table and put down the books he had brought over with him placing them down before then heading to grab a few more. Taking his time to make sure he grabbed quality picks he took a few minutes before returning with a few more moderately large history books that would offer plenty of information that he hoped would help her. "Taking it a little slower now I see? Conserving energy or something along those lines?" Although he hardly knew anything about her ability that was his only guess as to why she was reading them slower as such. Or in this case really, absorbing them since it technically was not reading but just taking in all the information instead of which still made little sense to him how she could. But he did find it quite a handy skill to have, even if sometimes it would cause complications since it was not just books that were effected by touch. As Seth had found out a few times now.

She set down the first book once she had finished after several minutes "yes I'm trying to save my energy so you don't have to carry me around." she whispered softly. She sat there for a few minutes taking a short break trying to relax so she didn't over do it today with all she needed to learn. She looked over at him, "you should try this some time it feels so strange. here let me show you." She grabbed his hand gently placing his hands on a book and hers on top of it "you ready?" she closed her eyes focusing they were going to absorb this next book together.

Back
Top Bottom