Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai Girl. (remake.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Details here.

Reiko sat cross legged in the middle of the bamboo forest thinking of how she got here. She saw a village at the end of the forest the buildings seemed different from what she was used to. She looked at the Masamune and was half way wanting to leave it where it was, but just in case she took it with her. The mid-afternoon sun glared off of Masamune's black sheath as she traveled towards the village only to be stopped by two female guards.

"Halt stranger, what business do you have here?" one of the guards asked her she was leaning against a polearm.

Reiko wasn't sure what to say as she looked at the two women. Would they believe she just time traveled here?

"What strange attire you have, are you a demon?" the second guard asked looking at her curiously even flipping up her skirt.

Reiko blushed and jumped back even though they were both female it was still embarrassing. "No, I'm human. Can I get inside now?" she was asking them, she was trying not to make a spectacle of herself which is just what she was doing as people inside the village even looked at her. This was just what she needed, when she really wanted to know where she was and all that.

"A samurai?" she heard a few people asking seeing the Masamune clenched in her fist.

Kirie turned as the whispers of 'Samurai' rippled across the field and whipped her glaive back down into a low position, cutting the pattern dance she'd been exercising through short with a bow to the appropriate mastery and slinging the weapon onto her back as she strode towards the gate. She cut a formidable figure as she stepped into view, taut muscle standing out on her bare skin, sweat making a slight sheen on her while her orange kimono -rumpled by practice held in the armor laid over it- outlined her proportions nicely.

She took one look at Reiko and then rolled her eyes at the guard girl. "She's obviously no Oni, she lacks any of the traits, honestly, do you read no tales?" The girl standing there was indeed strange but she looked quite human despite her odd attire and the sword she held was stranger still, startlingly well made for someone who appeared to have no other possessions. Of course, that meant that most likely...

Kirie set the butt of her weapon against the ground and cocked her head at the girl. "Did you steal that blade?" It was far too fine a weapon for someone with no other possessions to be carrying, but at the same time, she had a doubt the girl had actually stolen it. Everything about her was too strange for a mere simple explanation such as that. No, something else was at work here, and that brought Kirie to her second question with a slight smile.

"If you are no thief... Then have you come here to train?" The girl was of age to join the recruits and her sword would likely serve nicely, meaning there would be no need to find another one for her to take up. There were no smiths among their number yet, and their war was obscure enough that while many tried to help, few of their supporters had the means to commission the quality of blades needed to battle the Oni. Proper attire on the other hand should be easy enough to find at least, and a weighted training sword could be found easily enough since practice weapons were often rotated around the population anyways.

Rei was still confused about where she was, but this was obviously not the Japan she knew. Looking at the other girl who seemed to have an air of dominance, she gulped as she clutched the Masamune to her shapely chest. She would think she was crazy f she explained that she was from a different timeline; it had already sunk in that this was ancient Japan.

"Train..? I've never really held a sword in my life until now.." she tried her best to explain on how she was attacked by one of those Oni creatures, and was then driven to this place.

"And no I didn't steal it, it literally just fell into my hands."

"A likely story!" called a boisterous voice.

It belonged to Usagi Yojimbo, a white-haired ronin clad in ornate red and gold armor that seemed to only cover the most key elements of her physique while leaving the rest of her attractive body exposed. The strangest part of her armor was perhaps the long rabbit-like ears attached to the back of her helmet - her kabuto. They bobbed lightly as she walked - nay, swaggered - over to where the commotion was.

"She could be an oni, Kirie-chan! An oni in disguise!" said Usagi with a little wink to her comrade. The guards parted for her in a minor display of reverence for the confident warrior. Usagi stepped up to Rei and leaned in closer, inspecting the shorter girl a moment before leaning back again. Usagi pulled forward a red sheath and eyed the strange girl carefully as she grasped the golden handle of the sword within. Usagi made a show of drawing her jian slowly, letting Rei hear the slow rasp of the blade.

"Kusanagi will judge her! That'll solve this!" she said, pulling the blade free. It was highly polished white metal that had a mirror-like sheen, gleaming against the sun as it was drawn. She raised the blade and faced the flat part towards Rei.

"Look into your reflection in the sword! Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi will judge you!"

The surface of the sword seemed to shimmer for a moment, as if catching a ray of sun at just right angle. Then the shimmer seemed to fade and the weapon reflected back Rei's own image just as it was. Usagi seemed to be satisfied with this and she flashed a big, broad smile. She returned the blade to it's sheath and it did so with a satisfying click.

"Hah! She's human alright!" announced Usagi, suddenly chipper again, "I never doubted it for a moment!" This had not been the truth, of course, but don't bother telling Usagi that.

Reiko doing her best to keep her composure with the rather stern sounding woman, until Usagi popped up! Both of these ladies were pretty weird...especially the one with the rabbit ears. Interesting helmet design, though she was captivated by her skimpy attire and sort of wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying.

She just blinked and stood there, pretty dumbfounded to the entity of what the rabbit woman was saying.

"Ahhh..." come to think on it, she never did draw her weapon, or she tried to but it seemed stuck in its sheathe. "I can't really do any training if I can't draw it out..hnnn..is it supposed to be like that? who put super glue on this thing?"

Yumaki sighed as she looked up from her place walking down a seemingly quiet dirt path, of course following it for a bit as she was exploring everything around her for a while but seeing it would be a good time to find somewhere to stay for today before she was caught out at night. Further walking she could see what could be something that was made rather than natural. As she ran toward it she could see the outlines of the buildings seeing she found a village.

" hmmm..." Yumaki mused for a bit to herself walking toward the village as getting closer she could see a few figures though stopping a few feet away to try to understand what was happening between them.

Watching all the commotion that was going on below her, stood a young girl with pink hair that was flowing though the light breeze. Her blue eyes scanned it before she sighed and jump off her perch landing directly beside Usagi before she said in a flirtly tone "You know Usagi, I think a beautiful girl like that can't be one of the Oni. I would say she's more of a young swan who only just obtained this sword. After all, We are chosen by our weapons and honestly, I think she beautiful enough to wield Masamune".

Her helmet had a pair of fox ears on it, as she looked at Reiko with a wink and a smile. Sashia always had the tendency to flirt with other girl, but then again she was a beautiful woman herself so it only made her more incline to make her comrades and any other girl blush.

Kirie sighed and closed her eyes as Usagi danced about in her typically rambunctious manner, grip tightening slightly on her polearm before she let relax and refirmed her stance quietly. "If you are quite done Usagi-san, we can... Eh?" Her placid expression took on the furrowed brow of a frown at the girl's efforts.

She took a step forwards, bowing slightly and reaching one hand out to Reiko. "May I?" Perhaps the sword was simply poorly made in that sheath, or elderly and stuck, though it seemed as though it was in good repair in all other aspects...

Reiko watched Kirie after handing the stubborn Masamune to her, as she took a look at it she began looking about. She noticed Yamaki a few yards away, and began waving her hands calling out to her. Sort of not thinking; her breasts wobbling violently as she flailed her hands. "Hey there~ whatcha snooping about for?" Reiko called to her.

She didn't seem as weird as the other women...at least she didn't have werid animal shaped armor.

She would be too busy staring a bit to notice the sound until looking over at her and suddenly jumping back with her hand on the handle of her sword before seeing that it was just someone noticing. "Ummm...h-hi? I-I'm just passing through..." she says having her hand on top of the handle, but actually not holding it giving a sigh wondering what she should do of course not thinking to be defenseive but just a bit jumpy for the moment.

"Interesting, two new beautiful girl have just arrived at our camp. I think I like those odds" Sashia said with a smirk before she quickly slap Usagi butt and moved toward Yumaki with a smile as she said "Well hello there beautiful, you look a little lost and little on edge. No need to panic, I would just like to know what your doing here and I don't really think your just passing though a known Samurai training area". She stop a few inches away from the new girl and removed her fox eared helmet to let her long sparking pink hair blow in the breeze. Her kimono looked like it had been repaired a number of time though her armour underneath was quite a strange design itself. It seemed to have fox like marking all over it epically on the legs and breast though her kimono covered most of her armour right now, only her leg armour and arm armour could be seen right now. While the other may want to expose as much of their cleavage and skin. Sashia was smart and knew she need to guard her vital area's.

She backed up a bit with a slight blush as she moved closer and the fact that she did glance at what the pink haired women did to the others wondering if they were all friends and she was just an odd outsider. " well of course I knew that but...it was because I saw all of you in front of me together and I didn't want to be intruding on anything..." she replied crossing her arms tilting her head slightly.

"Two newcomers in one day?" Kirie raised an eyebrow at the other girl as she took the blade from Reiko and tried to draw it herself. The blade came free with difficulty but it did come after a moment and the elder girl's heart sank slightly as she took in the aged and worn metal. The blade would serve for light use but this was no warrior's weapon. By her guess it had not seen use in decades or centuries, perhaps hanging on some lord's wall or lost in some long-ago battle.

The metal could be used to forge a new blade, and the girl could practice forms with it as it was, but if she was to see battle anytime soon she would need another sword, and they had few to spare.

She held the Masamune back out to Reiko. "It will do for now, but it is no demon-slayer's weapon. Sooner or later, you will need it replaced, or reforged..." There were smiths and craftswomen amongst their number, many of them promising. One of them could remake the blade should it come to that.

Sashia winked Yumaki as she said "Well, I can help you out if you want to train with us. I'm sure a beautiful and sexy girl like you would fare pretty well among us warrior". She walked up to the girl and held out her hand as she said "I'm Sashia Fertar, Tailor of our little band here". She smiled at her again, though secretly she she was mentally undressing the girl. She made sure her face did not show it as she wanted the girl to feel comfortable before she tried to make a move on this sexy girl.

She still felt weird getting stuck with everyone here as she backed up again a bit glancing around at everyone before with a blush saw someone was still paying attention to her. Hearing the weird compliment her lip started to quiver as her cheeks were red not knowing what to even say or do, seeming to just stand still for a moment, " I-I'm yu-Yumaki...and I was just passing by..."still saying that excuse as it was just the thing that popped in her head first. " y-yeah I can here to train anyway, their probably stronger than me still though..." she frowned slightly, not realizing that sashias hand was out to her but her own moving some of her hair to cover more of the right side of her face and the patches of cloth that covered one of her eyes.

Sashia noticed the patch of cloth on her eye but once again holding her attention to the new girl as she said "I bet you are beautiful and graceful in battle just like you look now, Your certain one of more beautiful girls I've ever come across. and you have a very beautiful name as well Yumaki, as it only makes you more beautiful". Sashia winked at her, Being the flirt she was, Sashia made it her mission to make her fellow comrades blush and she had even bedded some of the Army ladies though none of her main companions as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom