Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Smut fests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestiLuver

Moon
FIRST OFF!
I have a very busy and hectic life. I am a full-time Nanny who takes care of a 14 month old who can be very cranky at times. That said, he can take up a lot of my attention and pull me without warning for who knows how long. I also take care of calls and tickets for clients through my company, and while I can do this from wherever I have internet access, there will be times I will called to go on sight. Plus, I have a love life and my lady loves to monopolize my time whenever she can.
Speaking of my lady, she knows about my rp's, but she requests that I don't do f/f pairings. You may think that is dumb, but I am respecting that her request. And because I've been asked before, yes I am a woman!
If you want a someone on everyday, then I am not right for you. I do love to rp though, and do it when I can. That said, because of my long absences, I prefer one shots *unless you are willing to wait literally months for a reply for long term* and even to start new rp's altogether when I return from my long absences.
I do use words such as: cunt, pussy, cock, cum, twat, snatch, etc.
You've been warned!

I PREFER TO RP OVER MESSENGER or PM's :"P *might be convinced onto threads*
My aim account is Besti.Luver, and my skype account is Bestiluver@live.com. Yim doesn't work for me.

Sammi
88c73596cdac60da763314c90d97fe1e.jpg

5'3
Female *never a futa!*
DD *can start out smaller and then grow*
Age 16-19 *if setting calls for it, she uses fake id's to get into bars and clubs*
*will only use Sammi for rps!*

What I'm Looking For
Be prepared to be brutal to Sammi!
I want my Sammi to be placed with aggressive, brutal, dominant opposites who will take what they want from Sammi, no questions asked.
I like the more grim and dark side for my rp's. I even like snuff where Sammi dies in the end.
Sammi will always start out as a virgin in her pussy and ass!

Favorite Kinks I LOVE to be Included!
Anal,
Oral *giving and receiving*,
Lactation,
Breeding *turn Sammi into a breeding bitch!*,
Anal and Vag Virginity,
Biting/Clawing/Scratching,
Cervix/Womb Penetration,
Brutal, feverish, forceful, hard, rough, savage fucks/sex,
Sexual pain *Sammi is a sexual masochist and get off on sexual induced pain*,
Very large and thick cocks,
Heavy Cum Loads,
Objects being used to fuck Sammi,
Body modification *increase Sammi's boobs from a b to a dd, piercings, marking/tattooing, those sorta deals*,
Spanking/Slapping,
Hair pulling,
Multiple penetration *in all three holes at once, or even in a single hole*,
Pregnancy Risk *even by animals*,
Giving Birth *even to animals*,
Bondage *heavy and light*

I will do con or non-con or between or whatever.

I prefer 1-3 paragraph post lengths, and do not want anything less than a paragraph. BE DESCRIPTIVE! I want to know what your character is feeling with whatever he is doing to Sammi.

SCENARIOS
* I am MORE THAN EAGER to have Bestiality introduced/thrown into any idea that, if you are. :"D*
* I like both realism and fantasy. Even in realistic plots, I want to have a bit of unrealistic thrown in, such as cocks being larger than usual, and Sammi able to handle it, think hentai logic.*

Sammi fucked by a stranger on a subway/in elevator/at bar or club/in alley way.

Sammi fucked by family member. *father/older brother/uncle/grandfather*

Sammi ganged banged/fucked by multiple cocks at once.

Sammi blowing a man while being fucked by his pet in her ass or vise-versa.

Sammi hooking up with a black man at a bar and being fucked in the hallway, bathroom, backroom, on the bar counter, whichever.

Sammi getting busted by a dirty K-9 cop *or regular*, who forces her to blow him, after making her strip, and while he's throat fucking her, gives a command to have his dog take her virginities *pussy first then ass, or ass first then pussy*

Sammi being fucked by plants/giant insects. *pregnancy, birthing, lactating, etc can be included*

Sammi being fucked by numerous animals/beasts. *pregnancy, birthing, lactating, etc can be included*

Sammi dressing slutty and going out, attempting to get a stranger to fuck her.

Sammi goes to a party, drunk off her ass, passes out on the couch, legs spread, and is awakened to be fucked by either a guy at the party or some animal.

Sammi fucked/raped by a clown*s*. *maybe can do something where she's taken by a circus group, including the animals, may even put on display for customers to watch as she loses her virginities on stage*

*Bestiality/Zoophilia is a huge kick for me. <3 So I am practically always up for an animal paired to mg.*

If you have other ideas, feel free to shoot me a message, on here or messenger.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom