Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut, Plot, and Lusty kinks oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemessia

Moon
Hello <3

I am in dire need of RP, perhaps you can satisfy me in more than one way~

I am a pansexual female with heavy lesbian leanings. Basically I don't care what you are behind the screen; Female, Male, Futa, or a highly intelligent toaster with aspirations for broadway...doesn't matter, and even more so you don't have to say if you don't want. I don't care too much for irl, we're here for literate writing, worldbuilding, story and smut <3 I will warn you though that most of my plot hooks, cravings and kinks are pretty gay, so if you're what I call a vanilla male (a guy who just wants male on female sex) You're probably better off clicking on that back button now, because sex on its own doesn't do much for me, (especially straight sex) Most of my pairings are going to request FxF, Some Futa stuff, maybe even an MxM. (Never tried it, a little curious) And the hooks that do allow for FxM pairings are going to be steeped in non-con, and transformation kinks (like bimbofication) So that's the summary of what I'm looking for, and here is my F-List for my kinks. https://www.f-list.net/c/anxious%20violet (anything not listed will atleast be open for consideration) One other thing, and I'm going to mention it at the bottom too so it doesn't get overlooked. I RP over skype only. Skype is way more convenient of a platform for me, I'm on it all the time, even on my phone, PM's and threads just don't work.

Oh! and one final thing before I get into the nit and grit of what I'm looking for, I'm a para RPer with a belief of quality over quantity. I'll probably type a few paras, but one para can get the job done sometimes, but I don't like consistently small posts.

RP Themes

I prefer the sub role but I can dom once in a blue moon, it's just not my default setting.

Non-Con and Transformation are the two big ones for me, my bread and butter, which sucks because they are niche kinks. Transformation especially. And while I can usually find a healthy number of people okay with non-con, a majority of them fall under 'vanilla males' and just not what I'm into. So if you like these things and a fair majority of my favs then give me a PM and I'd love to try and work something out with you, as I said I don't care what you are behind the screen, but don't PM me unless you're okay with gay themes or playing female characters.

-NEW-

Plot Hook

Chemical F

This is something I'm craving that involves Forced Transformation (my favorite) and basically any other fetish under the sun. Chemical F is a new black market drug. It is a solution that is mixed with the attackers saliva or cum, so when it is injected into the chosen victim, that victim will begin to change and develop traits involving the attackers biggest fetish. This is very open ended and can work with multiple characters/scenarios/fetishes. The victim will ofcourse be horrified as she begins to develop traits of a fetish that likely disgusts her, until the very end when it has entirely consumed her personality.

Examples; (obviously not limited to these just some easy ones)

-The Dom having a huge fetish for big dicked futas, injects Chemical F into a shy girl, and she becomes horrified as she slowly changes into a dominating, always horny and erect futa.

-Bimbo Fetish; very by the numbers with this one

-lesbian has a crush on a straight girl, injects her with chemical F turning her into a big busty dyke.

-and many more to come up with!

Remember~ I RP on skype only.

tata for now lovelies <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom