Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ama is Back! [F/F and M/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranthine

Supernova
R-r-r-r-reboot.

It's been a long time since I've been here, but I'm looking to get back in to the game. For now I've updated what was already here, but I'm going to work on adding more plots as I think of them. I'm a very open minded twenty-something woman who wants to work on her writing skills and have some fun in the process. I've been writing for over a decade, though I wouldn't call myself amazing by any standards, and I think I can offer you a positive roleplaying experience. I would like to roleplay using threads. I always have my phone on me so, while replies would be shorter at times, I'm available regularily. I write in third person exclusively and would greatly prefer a partner who could do the same.

I prefer story-driven roleplays that (obviously, given the site I'm on) have a reasonable amount of smut peppering the plot. I will play both male and female characters and am open to m/m, m/f and f/f pairings. I have a heavy leaning towards f/f pairings and I've written very little m/m in my history but I am hoping to broaden my horizons. I'm open to a variety of story lines, from lighthearted and fluffy to dabbling in darker aspects. I love exploring sexuality and characters who are trying new things. I'm also a sucker for the friends-turned-lovers trope and every variation of it. I love firsts - something about exploring the newness of it all, and that can range from fucking your partner for the first time, to realizing your sexuality might not be what you thought it was, to something much more innocent where the character's just venturing in to the concept of being sexual. I'm a sucker for plots where the focus is two people in love, whether is working well or badly.

When it comes to the sexual aspects, I consider myself pretty open minded. I don't wish to venture in to toiletplay stuff, rape or graphic abuse. I'm also not a fan of large age gaps and won't play a character under 16 (and even that's with a same age or close in age partner). I love including lots of oral play, sex toys, roughing a girl up. I also have a bit of a pregnancy kink and so unprotected sex, creampies and having a girl be pregnant all appeal to me. I have little experience with BDSM as a whole but I would be willing to incorporate it with someone who's willing to at least start gentle. My F-list is here, but basically almost anything is on the table for the right situation.

Originals: I like playing in a variety of settings from modern "slice of life" kind of roleplays to fantasy to apocalyptic worlds. There's always a way to work in another pairing/plot, so I'm always open to having more than one main or doing multiple roleplays with the same partner. These aren't all I'm open to doing.
  • Exes: Two exes start hanging out a couple years after they broke up when they see each other through an old friend. They quickly remember how great the sex was even though the relationship itself was shit, and end up becoming fuck buddies while swearing that they're over each other. (One or both isn't.)
  • Young Lovers: Two teenagers (16 or 17 ish) who are in a relationship. They're virgins or near virgins who are learning the world of sex with each other while the adults around them want them to do the exact opposite? Our characters are new to the world of sex and are learning about their interests while experimenting with new and exciting things and places. I would love for this to include outdoor sex (trying to find new ways to get at each other without getting caught?) and maybe a risk of pregnancy (because they're too young to care/don't really understand the consequences).
  • Waitress/Regular: A is a waitress at a 24 hour diner. B is the girl who used to show up every night with a few friends in tow - only now she comes alone. On a quiet night, they bond over all day breakfast and coca cola. It's a small, Southern town and B's friends didn't have a positive reaction when B came out. As it turns out, A's also facing the same struggle. Over time, their budding friendship becomes something much more, and together they come up with a plan to get out of this town.
  • Road Trip: Summer road trip across the country between two friends who end up sleeping in the back of a truck watching the stars and realizing that their friendship has been verging on something more for a long time now.
  • Teacher/Student: Seventeen year old MC has got a crush on one of her teachers, YC.
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Older brother/Little sister
  • Medieval fantasy
Fandoms: I enjoy playing oc/oc, canon/oc and canon/canon pairings depending on the world and the plot we have in mind. I'm also open to doubling, and if you're willing to play a fandom favourite of mine I'll be willing to do the same for you.
  • Fear the Walking Dead: Ofelia/Alicia, Ofelia/OC, Nick/OC
  • Walking Dead: Carol/Daryl, Tara/Rosita, Glenn/Maggie, Savior/Alexandrian, Negan's Wife/Savior
  • Wentworth: Franky/Bridget, Bea/Allie
  • OITNB: Lorna/Nicky, Alex/Nicky, Alex/Piper, Poussey/Soso
  • The 100: Clarke/Lexa, Lexa/Costia, Clarke/Raven, Raven/Octavia, Raven/OC, Bellamy/OC, Abby/Kane
  • Pokemon: Moon/Lillie, May/Drew, Ash/Misty, Misty/May, May/OC, Lillie/OC, Skull/Trainer, Magma/Aqua, Lesbian Skulls
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced/TA2

It's been a long time since I have been here but I've recently developed a peaked interest in writing and, luckily, remembered my password. First post is up to date but not all inclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom