Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Be Human (Looking for Cole from Dragon Age Inquisition, MxF or MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vforvienna

Planetoid
So..I realize this is a bit of a controversial pairing but I'd like to preface this by saying things don't have to necessarily become sexual? I'd just like to explore the relationship between the Inquisitor and one of the more - unique members of the Inquisition. In particular, helping Cole come to terms with humanity and all of the emotions and experiences that come with it...for better or worse. My male Inquisitor is human and my female Inquisitor is Dalish - if you'd like picture references I can provide them.

I've got a big soft spot for sibling-esque relationships - so that is where the foundation of this will root, and where it flowers - well, we'll go from there. I try not to play around with firm titles of dom and sub, but for this scenario I think that it would be accurate to state that Cole would be slightly more submissive regardless of if he's paired with a male or female? However far you'd like to explore the submissive state is up to you. I've played 'dom' roles before, but for this I'm leaning more towards a more tender and protective position than your traditional dominant BDSM style.

I mean, if they start to play around with ropes and stuff we can blame it on the Orlesians, right?

I'm very open to kinks so we can discuss that as well - I'd prefer to stay away from scat, vore and gore however..and I'm not too keen on foot worship, but I'm not opposed to involving it lightly.

I'd prefer to discuss further details and ideas in private - right now I'm basically just putting a line out there to see if anyone is interested.

SooOoOOoooo....let me know? 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom