Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Curse of the Crimson Throne

Desril

Star
With the re-release of the Pathfinder Adventure Path, is anyone interested in GMing an erotic, X-rated CotCT game? Any number of players is fine, the fewer of us there are the more likely we are to have naughty consequences for lost fights!

What kind of tone are you looking for? I have the original Adventure Path, did they change/add anything?

Sexy, grim, erotic, dark, violent, bestial, I can work with just about anything as far as tone goes.

I can't comment on the full effect of the changes as I don't actually have the anniversary edition myself.

I don't think I could run one where the protagonists regularly suffered sexual assault for losing (maybe a couple of scenarios). Tenshi can speak a bit to the tone I tried last time.

I'd be interested if the game isn't a "lose equals rape" sort of scenario.

Heck, "Erotic Curse of the Crimson Throne" sounds like a kingdom where the kingdom's politics always devolves into an orgy. XD

"I won't sign this treaty until the delagate has properly fingerblasted me." :p

That's why I asked about the tone, since I'm not huge on non-con or even a ton of sex. I like more sexual tension, but try to avoid derailing too much with sex.

Back
Top Bottom