Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Video Games on systems.

Raziel99

Pulsar
So, I've been going through my old games, and I was wondering what people thought were the best games they have played on each system.

I'll throw up my thoughts right now.

Nintendo: Legend of Zelda
Super Nintendo: Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Nintendo 64: Kirby and the Crystal Shards
Gamecube: Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Wii: I have to tossup between Metroid Prime 3 Corruption and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Gameboys (all versions): Metroid Fusion (I'm playing Golden Sun right now, I'll see if that gets better than Fusion when I'm done.)
DS: New Super Mario Brothers

Playstation: Tossup between FFVII, FFVIII, and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
PS2: Tossup between FFXII and Crash Bandicoot Twinsanity
PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4 (though I'm sure that will change once I get my hands on Prototype)

You forgot the Xbox and Xbox 360 lol.

Atari: PONG!
NES: Final Fantasy
SNES: Super Metroid
N64: Super Mario 64
Playstation: Spyro the Dragon
GameCube: Prime 2 Echoes (I stole the Theme song Dark Echoes for that off the disc lol.)
PS2: Metal Gear Solid
Xbox: Elder Scrolls III Morrowind, or Halo 2. It's one of the two.
Xbox 360: FFXI
Wii: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.
PS3: N/A

Tada! In chronological order too I think.

Kingschoolyou said:
You forgot the Xbox and Xbox 360 lol.

Atari: PONG!
NES: Final Fantasy
SNES: Super Metroid
N64: Super Mario 64
Playstation: Spyro the Dragon
GameCube: Prime 2 Echoes (I stole the Theme song Dark Echoes for that off the disc lol.)
PS2: Metal Gear Solid
Xbox: Elder Scrolls III Morrowind, or Halo 2. It's one of the two.
Xbox 360: FFXI
Wii: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption.
PS3: N/A

Tada! In chronological order too I think.
MGS was for Playstation, not PS2. And I didn't Add Xbox because it's a piece of crap.

But, I did forget PC. That is a tossup between TES Oblivion and Left 4 Dead.

Shit i forgot to put the "3" in MGS. Then you should play my xbox.....I modified it so that when you play Halo 2 the shotgun on certain Multiplayer maps is a giant penis.

My personal favorites have been as follows.

NES: Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3, and Metroid.
SNES: F-Zero, Super Metroid (recently beat it in ten hours last time), Super Castlevania 4, Legend of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Blackthorne, Mega Man X (series) and Top Gear.
N64: WaveRace 64, Super Mario 64 and Conker's Bad Fur Day.
GameCube: Soul Calibur 2
Wii: Punch-Out!! and Guitar Hero 3: World Tour
GameBoys: Tetris, Sonic Advance, Sonic Battle and Blackthorne.
Nintendo DS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

PlayStation: Crash Bandicoot 3: WARPED, The Next Tetris (my mom TORTURED me with it) Ehergeiz, Tekken 3, Final Fantasy 7, Gran Turismo 1 and 2, Need For Speed: High Stakes, Parasite Eve, Metal Gear Solid, Twisted Metal 2 and 3.
PlayStation 2: Half-Life, FreekStyle, Gran Turismo 3 and 4, Mad Maestro!, WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2007, Tetris Worlds (this time, I tortured her. :twisted:) XIII, Def Jam Vendetta, Def Jam: Fight For New York, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Twisted Metal Black and Tekken Tag Tournament.
PlayStation 3: I've yet to get my hands on one, but if I did, I'd get Metal Gear Solid 4, Blitz The League 2, InFamous and Heavenly Sword.

However, I'm surprised you didn't bring up Sega. They had some good ones back in the olden days of video gaming.

BlisteredBlood said:
My personal favorites have been as follows.

NES: Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3, and Metroid.
SNES: F-Zero, Super Metroid (recently beat it in ten hours last time), Super Castlevania 4, Legend of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Blackthorne, Mega Man X (series) and Top Gear.
N64: WaveRace 64, Super Mario 64 and Conker's Bad Fur Day.
GameCube: Soul Calibur 2
Wii: Punch-Out!! and Guitar Hero 3: World Tour
GameBoys: Tetris, Sonic Advance, Sonic Battle and Blackthorne.
Nintendo DS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

PlayStation: Crash Bandicoot 3: WARPED, The Next Tetris (my mom TORTURED me with it) Ehergeiz, Tekken 3, Final Fantasy 7, Gran Turismo 1 and 2, Need For Speed: High Stakes, Parasite Eve, Metal Gear Solid, Twisted Metal 2 and 3.
PlayStation 2: Half-Life, FreekStyle, Gran Turismo 3 and 4, Mad Maestro!, WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2007, Tetris Worlds (this time, I tortured her. :twisted:) XIII, Def Jam Vendetta, Def Jam: Fight For New York, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, Twisted Metal Black and Tekken Tag Tournament.
PlayStation 3: I've yet to get my hands on one, but if I did, I'd get Metal Gear Solid 4, Blitz The League 2, InFamous and Heavenly Sword.

However, I'm surprised you didn't bring up Sega. They had some good ones back in the olden days of video gaming.
Completely Forgot about Sega, to be honest. Though I didn't play too much of their games.

Always wanted to play Ehergeiz, gonna get that for my emulator now, thanks for the reminder. And, whats that XIII?

I wanted to play the Neo-Geo but nooooooo, stupid company making it had to be stupid with their money. That would've been the first 3D graphical game system out there, but instead Neo-Geo died and N64 prevailed. :|

Edit: Wait a tic, not the Neo-Geo. >.> I meant the 3DO and the Atari Jaguar. lol Made to be better than the SNES, and they failed.

To tell you the truth, the only good "quality" Neo Geo games they had back then was Samurai Showdown and Castle Wolfenstein which as I've been hearing through the grapevine a la G4 and GTTV that would be available for XBOX 360 sometime in 2010.

Summer of 2010, now that I think of it.

Nintendo: Zelda, first one ever. Only one I played but I love it.

Super Nintendo: I didn't play much SNES, but the one game I played a lot was Final Fantasy 3 and Clay Fighters.

Sega: Sonic

Sega CD: power rangers xD

Playstation: dear god...so many...FFVII, FFVIII, Chrono Cross, Silent Hill, Battle Hunter, Parasite Eve, Parasite Eve 2, Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon, Resident Evil 1, 2, 3...there's more...

Playstation 2: Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, Silent Hill 4, Silent Hill Origins, Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame 2, Fatal Frame 3, Drakengard, Drakengard 2, Magnacarta, The Bouncer, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Resident Evil4, so many more...

Playstation 3: Little Big Planet!!!!

Game Boy: any and all pokemon. <3

Nintendo DS: Pokemon Diamond, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon.

X-box: Jet Set Radio Future.

X-box 360: Silent Hill Homecoming, Left 4 Dead, Dead or Alive 4, Soul Calibur 4, Resident Evil 5, The Darkness, and more...

Dreamcast: Nights!!!!

Wii: Chocobo Dungeon. <3

PSP: FFVII Crisis Core <3

Gamecube: Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, Animal Crossing, Lost Kingdom, and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.

Anjeru said:

Super Nintendo: I didn't play much SNES, but the one game I played a lot was Final Fantasy 3 and Clay Fighters.

Playstation: dear god...so many...FFVII, FFVIII, Chrono Cross, Silent Hill, Battle Hunter, Parasite Eve, Parasite Eve 2, Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon, Resident Evil 1, 2, 3...there's more...

Playstation 2: Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, Silent Hill 4, Silent Hill Origins, Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame 2, Fatal Frame 3, Drakengard, Drakengard 2, Magnacarta, The Bouncer, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Resident Evil4, so many more...

X-box 360: Silent Hill Homecoming, Left 4 Dead, Dead or Alive 4, Soul Calibur 4, Resident Evil 5, The Darkness, and more...

God, I agree with the majority of that list.

Gosh...I might have to do a top three or five for each system. XD

PC: Warcraft II and Starcraft (I don't do much PC gaming as I'd like because my desktop PC video card is shit and its expensive to keep up with)
Mac: The Marathon Trilogy (For those of you unaware, these were made by Bungie Software in the mid-1990s...the ones who created the Halo series)
NES: Super Mario Brothers Trilogy, Especially number 3!
SNES: Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger
GBA: Pretty much any Pokemon game, leaf green is my favorite
N64: Conkers Bad Fur Day (Because its hilarious!), Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Legend of Zelda: OoT, Super Mario 64, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Mario Kart
Gamecube: Harvest Moon: its a wonderful life, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil 4, Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii: Wii Sports, Wii fit, Rayman Raging Rabids II, Links Crossbow Training
Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog Trilogy, Eternal Champions
32X: Cosmic Carnage, Metal Head
Dreamcast: Jet Set Radio, Sonic Adventure, Space Channel 5, Shenmue
Playstation: Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX, Legend of Dragoon
Playstation 2: Final Fantasy X, Grandia II,
Playstation 3: Resistance: Fall of man, Folklore
Xbox: Halo, Halo 2, Fable, Shenmue II
Xbox 360: Halo 3

I have played less of the newer systems. I kind of have a life now that is not so dedicated to video gaming. XD

PC: Final Fantasy XI
NES: Super Mario Brothers
SNES: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
N64: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask
Gamecube: Resident Evil 4
Wii: MadWorld
PSOne: MegaMan X 4
PS2: Metal Gear Solid 3
PS3: Little Big Planet
GBA: Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
DS: Scribblenauts (Not out yet, but all previews lean toward epicness)
XBOX: Halo 2
XBOX360: Prototype
PSP: Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Raziel99 said:
Always wanted to play Ehergeiz, gonna get that for my emulator now, thanks for the reminder. And, whats that XIII?[/color]

Ehergeiz? That Final Fantasy fighter? REALLY?

It was a pile of steaming poop is what it was. Worst fighter I've ever played.

BlisteredBlood said:
Anjeru said:

God, I agree with the majority of that list.

I agree with a majority of the list. here's mine though.

Nintendo: Duck Hunt, Super C Contra, Mega Man
Playstation 2: Drakenguard 1 & 2. Need For Speed Series.
PSP: Ace Combat, Dynasty Worriors.
N64: Star Fox, Pokemon. (can't remember what other games I liked on this system)
Xbox 360: Medal of honor Series, Call of Duty series, Silent Hill 4 and 5, Mass Effect, Need For Speed, Ace Combat 6, left 4 dead, Dirt, Grid.

• nintendo - banjo kazooie, banjo tooie, jet force gemini,
          conker's bad fur day, mario party 3, paper mario
          playstation 2 - jak and daxter, jak II, jak3, god of war
          gamecube - star fox assault, paper mario tyd, fire emblem rd,
          metroid prime, smash bros melee
          ps3 - resident evil 5, heavenly sword
          wii - super mario galaxy, mario kart wii,
          x-box/360 - doom3, gears of war, bioshock, dead space
          snes - donkey kong country, donkey kong country diddy kong quest

off of the top of my head ...

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

This is based solely upon what I have played