Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homless Girl gets a new life.... (Ryanmo97 x Tool)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. Even though he made a lot of money, he still preferred to drive home himself. That way he could give money to the homeless people on the street. He hated seeing people living like this.

One night he was walking from work to the parking garage where he kept his car, he saw something that truly broke his heart. A young girl in her teens, she was sitting on the street, next to a sign with a cup in front of it. The sign read, "Homeless & Hungry. Please Help." Dirty clothes, Dirty face, Dirty hair. She should be at home, doing homework, chatting with her friends on Twitter, Listening to One Direction... anything that a normal teenager should be doing but not this. His heart went out to her... He had to do something... Money wouldn't be enough. He walked up to her... "Hi..."

Abigail Marie Carter
H9eight: 5'9"
Weight: 140 lb
Appearance:
83.jpg
(when she cleans up)

Abigail looked up at the man " could you spare a couple of bucks so I could get dinner mister? " she begged dolled by a cough it was starting to get cold out and she had possibly gotten the flu or a cold but at least the parking lot offered some shelter

Ooc sorry for short post I am on my phone

Normally he would give the homeless he saw on the street $20 and go on his way. But, there was something about her he wanted to do more for her. He heard her cough and he was sure she was sick. "I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me. You can get cleaned up, get a hot meal and you can have a nice warm bed to sleep in..." Ryan had to be crazy to offer to take this girl home, he didn't even know her. She could be a crazy meth head or something. "So, what do you say?"

Ic she looked at him like he was crazy at first for a long minute " well if you happen to be a serial rapist it beats being out in the cold so yea sure thanks " she said and stood up and held her hand to her mouth as she coughed again

Ryan smiled, "Don't worry... I'm not a serial rapist... I just want go give you a shower, food, a bed, and I'll wash your clothes for you. Then, tomorrow morning, I can bring you back here if you like." He smiled, She seamed like a nice girl who just ran into some bad luck. Then, she coughed again. "Are you okay? Have you had that cough long?"

Ic " maybe a day or two " she responded hoping that her cough wouldn't change his mind on allowing her into his house she wiped her hands on her pants and smiled all she had was the dirty yoga pants and sports bra as well as a dirty blanket she had found

Ryan was surprised when he saw her in just the yoga pants and sports bra. "Do you have a bag stashed away somewhere with the rest of your things?" He hoped that she had more that just the clothes she was wearing and a blanket.

Ic " no I didn't have time to collect anything " she said shaking her head with another cough " thank you for letting me stay at your place maybe a hot shower will help with this cough " she added wrapping the blanket around her

Ryan smiled and thought to himself, 'I hope so...' He wanted to ask her story but its was getting colder and he wanted to get her home before it got dark. "I'm Ryan... What's your name?" Ryan led her to a parking garage and walked her over to a blue Cadillac Escalade, he opened the passenger side door for her he closed the door and went around to the driver's side. It was about a half hour drive to his house. It looked like any other two story suburban house, "Here we are... Home Sweet Home..."

Ic " My name is Abigail " she responded and followed him to his car 'this guy must get paid a lot of money' she thought and got in seeing his house only reinforced that thought

Ryan smiled, "Nice to meet you, Abigail," said Ryan when she gave him her name. When they got up to the house, Ryan unlocked the door and they went inside. "First things first... Let's get you cleaned up..." He lead the girl upstairs. They walked pass 4 regular nice sized bedrooms and the upstairs bathroom before they walked into the master bedroom. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it. Then he took her to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. "All right..." Ryan took an empty hamper out of the closet, "Put your clothes in here and leave it outside the bathroom door. I'll put them in the washer, I'll get you one of my dress shirts for you to wear while they are in the wash and I'll leave it on the bed... I hope you like chicken... " Then he left the young woman to clean herself.

Ic Abigail smiled as they walked through the house she had lived in a decent house when she was younger but nothing like this when he gave her instructions on what to do with her dirty clothes she listened and nodded waiting for him to leave before stripping down putting her clothes in the hamper and setting it outside the bathroom door before turning on the shower and began lathering her body in soap

After Ryan left Danni in the bathroom, he went down stairs to get dinner started. He waited for a few minutes before he went back upstairs to get her clothes. Ryan got a blue dress shirt out of the closet and placed it on the bed. Then he picked up the hamper of dirty clothes and took it to the laundry room. He started up the machine and put them in. Then started making dinner, Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad. The kitchen looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. Ryan was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill.

Abigail continued to wash her self making sure to get her hair real good. Once she had washed all of the soap off she got out and dried her body off. She peaked out the door to see if Ryan was in the room. She quickly walked over to the bed and put the dress shirt on. The smell of the food reached her and she began walking down the stairs and began looking for the kitchen

Ryan was working on dinner when he saw Abigail walk into the kitchen the dress shirt was like a dress. "Hey... I was just about to come check on you..." He pulled out a stool for her. "Your clothes should be ready by the time we are done with dinner. Would you like something to drink?" He moved over to the refrigerator and got ready to open in depending on what she wanted.

" Um water please " Abigail said and sat down in the stool and crossed her legs so he couldn't see under the shirt. " So what did you make? " she asked and looked around the house. She was used to people treating her like trash and never expected to be invited to ones house. It all seemed weird to her, like it was to good to be true. She expected him to want something in return.

Ryan grabbed a glass and got some ice and then some water. He placed the the glass in front of her and went back to cooking. When she asked what he was making he said, "Grilled chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and salad." Soon dinner was ready he fixed Abigail a plate and set it front of her, "So, Abigail... Tell me your story... How did you end up on the street?"

She looked down at the food. It had been days since she had last eaten and the food looked healthy unlike what she usually found on the streets. " about two years ago my mom got with thus guy and he seemed nice at first but then he got real abusive. " she said pausing for a moment " My mom didn't believe me when I told her the things he had done to me " she said holding back tears looking down at the floor like she was ashamed " so I told her I was going out for a run one morning and I never returned home " she finished still looking at the floor worried he wouldn't like her for running away from her mom. She could never escape that feeling any time her story came up, mostly because she hated herself for leaving her mom in that situation

Ryan ate and listened as Abigail told her story, even though she didn't say it he was sure that her mom's boyfriend had hit her and possibly more but he didn't want to push her. After listening to her story... He just couldn't send her back out there. He was crazy for even thinking about what he was thinking. Ryan took her hand, "Abigail... When I brought you here it was because I felt sorry for you... I wanted to give you a chance to get clean, have a hot meal and sleep in a warm bed, then I was going to take you back to the streets and drop you off... But, after hearing your story... I can't just let you go... But I can't keep you here against your will... Would you consider staying with me, here, in my home... there would be one catch though, " he paused for a moment, "You would have to go back to school."

Abigail listed to Ryan as he spoke. When she heard that there was a catch she thought he was going to ask for something completely different. She let out a sigh of relief " Yea I can go back to school. " she responded pausing for a moment " only problem is I don't have any of my papers, no social security card, no birth certificate " she added

Ryan smiled, "Don't worry about that... I can have my lawyers take care of that... A friend of mine runs a private school here in town." He took a bite of his food and then drinks some water, "You would have to wear a uniform. Also, depending on your age, I could have my lawyers help you get emancipation from your mother... But, only if you want..."

She looked down and began eating her food not saying anything else for the rest of dinner. She really hated herself for leaving her mom but didn't want to go back either. She would sip some of the water every now and then.

Soon Dinner was over. Ryan cleared the dishes and when to the laundry room and brought Abigail back her clothes. "Here you are..." He said as he handed them to her, "I know this is a lot to think about. How about you sleep on it and we'll talk about it again in the morning." Ryan took her back upstairs and they stood in the hallway. "I have four guest rooms here to choose from... You may pick any of them to sleep in tonight..." All the rooms were about the same.

Abigail listened to him and nodded. She picked the room closest to the front incase she felt she needed to make a hasty escape. This all seemed kinda fishy to her. In the two years or so she has been homeless no one has been this kind to her and she wasn't sure if she should fully trust him yet or not.

Ryan followed Abigail to the room. The room was pretty simply decorated. There was a bed, a couple of nightstands, a dresser, and a desk. "Okay..." he said, "If you need anything my room is right down at the end of the hall. The bathroom is the next door on your left. I'll see you in the morning." He gave Abigail a smile and headed to his bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom