Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreamy Paradise Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
"But that's why I fell in love with your father. We.. Hmm how do I put it? Me and him, we just seem to operate on the same wavelength. Some narrow, obscure, very precise wavelength that nobody else understands except us two."

Hayami Kimura had only met Naoki Mizutani, the son of her fiance, just earlier today. Despite having only spent a little less than an afternoon with him though, it felt like she had known him for much longer. Her soon to be husband had told her much about him, but she was pleased that he had not only met her expectations, but also exceeded them. Truthfully, It was very relieving. Both him and her own daughters were not aware that their parents were engaged, or even dating for that matter, until just two weeks prior. What's more, the day of the wedding was none other than today! She feared that he would resent her to a degree, barging into his life and family so suddenly and out of the blue. However, that couldn't have been farther than the truth. It was his father's idea to introduce the two of them this morning, and he was just as friendly and welcoming as he assured her. It was only intended that they meet each other to ease her concerns, however Noaki ended up spending with rest of the afternoon with her, helping her with whatever tasks he could and chatting all the while. She could tell that he was something else, just like his father, and was charmed right from the start. Right now the two of them were alone in the bridal preparation room, merely chatting and getting to know each other some more while she touched up her makeup.

"Awww, that's so sweet Miss Kimura. It sounds like you and my dad make each other very happy. I'm really glad that you two were able meet each other!" Noaki said. Even though she had offered him a seat, he was much too excited but to stand. "Eheh, thank you dear." She said to him. "I'm really glad that we found each other too. Truth be told, the both of us usually have a lot of difficulty when it comes to dating. We were nearly ready to give up before we met each other." She stood up from her fancy make up desk. "How do I look? It's not too much is it?" She asked. He eagerly shook his head. "Not at all, you look amazing! I think you look especially gorgeous now that you're in your wedding dress." She blushed a bit, he certainly was a very flattering boy. "Aw thank you sweetie. I must say, you look very handsome yourself in that tux of yours. I just might have to marry you alongside you father!" She said as she leaned down to pinch his cheek, to which he merely giggled joyfully. "Eheheh, thanks! I sure hope that someday I'll have a bride as pretty as you Miss Kimura." She paused a moment, in thought. "Hmmm, I hope this isn't too forward of me, but.. I wouldn't mind it if you started referring to me as mom instead of Miss Kumura.." She gauged his reaction, knowing that it might seem a little too soon for that kind of familiarly despite them getting along well so far. Sure enough though, his face beamed in response. "Ah, y-yeah I wouldn't mind that either Mis-err, m-mom.." She returned his smile, she was growing more and more fond of her new step son by the minute.

"Eheh thank you dear I'm glad. Speaking of which, that actually brings up something else that's very important. There's.. A few people who you should meet. I actually asked that they meet me here at about this time. They should be arriving very soo-"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Oh! That's them now, right on time~" Hayami took a deep breath, hoping that this would go as well as everything else had so far. "Come on in girls!" She called out.

Opening the door, came an obnoxious "Hey Mom-- oh..sorry." said a brunette wearing nothing but black heart shaped pasties on her breasts and crotch. "Err..is this a bad time?" Hoping she wasn't interrupting her mom's seducing of a young boy, or at least that was what she thought.

Yumaki sighed as she sat in one of the changing rooms checking herself out to make sure she looked fine, she wore a flowing black dress as well as blue with black stripes stockings and black slippers with a small black rose sitting at the top of them. On top and on the right comer of her head was a small black with a red top hat with a a small red circular stripe around the top also holding a black cane in her hand to add to the style hoping that this would be ok deciding to go for something simple. Her hair she let it completely down the ends all the way down to her lower back with some slight hints of black highlights. Finally looking at the clock it was time to meet her mother.

Walking out she stepped into the hallway looking to see a figure near the end of a doorway walking over to see it was her older sister and seeing what she was yelling as suddenly a loud scream echoed through the hall and into the room Yumaki looking to be collapsed on the floor though not laying on the ground as sitting against the wall with her head down and eyes closed. She couldn't believe her embarrassing sister wearing her that in front of mom on a wedding day it made her really sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom