Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delays, delays, delays

Karo

Star
Hello, hello!

I thought I'd make this thread just as a general notice for anyone I have an open RP out with.

The last week or so has been hella rough on me. Lots of stuff getting shaken up, a lot of changes happening.

As such, I've been kind of slacking on a few of my RPs. I'm going to try my best to get myself caught up over the next few days, but as it stands, I'm on day 3 of 10 in a row, so my time and energy are going to be very limited.

I have no intention on dropping any of the RPs I have out at the moment. If I've taken a while to reply to you, it's not because I lost interest, I've just been in a bit of a rut with a few of them. No fault of anyone, I've just needed to think over a post or so.

To the couple people I've been in planning stages with, I haven't forgotten you, either! Again, I've just been incredibly busy and getting started on stuff has proven to be rather taxing, where as just replying to a nice, simple smut post has been somewhat cathartic.

If you're ever curious about my whereabouts or status of our RP or anything, please don't hesitate to pop me a message. There's a 99% chance I'll reply to non-hostile OOC messages pretty quickly, just don't get all accusatory on me. That makes me sad.

Round 1 of catchup is almost done, here comes round 2.

Work continues to kick my ass. We dropped ANOTHER manager at work, so now I've been pushed up to full time, covering an understaffed store, and working shifts all over the place.

Did I mention that I'm also partially covering for our back end manager because of the way our receiving schedule works? Our seasonal stuff all comes in on friday, and with the size crew we have, we always need an extra day to wrap up any stocking and stuff, which means pushing some people to Saturday, so I'm covering his shift at 5 am on mondays. I don't mind so much, it gets me a lot of brownie points, but god am I exhausted. A lot of close-open shifts are in my future until we get someone else hired and trained.

Backlog from round 1 now consists of two starter posts that I promised to people; those are next on my list, then it's starting all over with getting to what's sitting to be replied to.

I'm glad everyone has been so patient with me the last few weeks. October has just been a very busy month for me, and it's not looking like it's easing up at all.

On that note, though, anyone I'm currently RPing with can feel free to not rush any posts back to me, as there's a good chance I won't be able to get to them in a timely manner for a while, I suppose!

it seems my girlfriend and i have just broken up.

gonna be a rough few days.

im sorry, things will still be on hold for a while. I'm having a rough time right now.

I'm sorry you are having a rough time. If you need someone to talk to, you're more than welcome to send me a message.

Things are still kind of blah over here. I've had a lot on my mind, and nowhere to really talk much about it.

This breakup has been hard. Maybe not for the usual reasons.

It feels weird; I was the one who said 'i think we should break up'. It wasn't easy, it wasn't something I was looking forward to. If I'm being honest with myself, it was a conversation that I'd been putting off for months. I honestly still care about her. I want her to be happy, but especially in the last few months, it was just really feeling like the relationship wasn't working.

I honestly still hoped we could be friends.

This wasn't the first time we broke up. We were long distance, we've known each other for almost ten years, and have tried the dating thing on and off for about six, I think? It was weird keeping track of time.

Every one of our 'off' times was because she didn't think it was working. Because she couldn't tell her parents she was dating a girl. Because there was someone she thought she might be interested in. Because things felt wrong. Whatever it was, it was never easy, but I valued what we had together enough that I wanted to at least keep our friendship.

After we made the call to break it off, she took it very hard. I tried to check in on her a few days after and apparently talking to me upset her too much to continue. I told her I'd give her space, and leave it to her to if/when she was ready to talk to me again.

The whole situation has me feeling very torn over a lot of things. I honestly wish I felt more guilty than I do, that I've already kind of tried looking around to find someone new, but really, I've been ready to break things off for a while now.

I don't know, it's been a confusing few weeks. I still have some RPs sitting out there to be replied to, I'm getting through things slowly. I have a couple that I've been keeping up with, just to keep myself busy and distracted without getting overwhelmed.

tldr: my love life is weird rn and thank you everyone who's being patient waiting for replies.

tonight was not a good night

it may be another hiatus for me

Back
Top Bottom