Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Obligitory title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exfuel

Star
If you aren't going to message me to RP, I'd love to still hear from you as to why. Is there something wrong with the thread, or is it just not what you're looking for?

Well it's that time again, time for a new thread. I have a few new idea's, and while I'm at it I might as well combined my past one's into this thread. PM me if you're interested, as I only typically role play through them.

Let me start out with this, the things I'm not into. They're few in number. I'd very much prefer nothing to do with scat, vomit, heavy blood and gore, or watersports. Other than those I'm into a lot of things, I'm quite flexible. I mostly role play as a dominant man, but can also play a more submissive role.

With that out of the way I'll list a few of the things I'm into. Pregnancy, bestiality, corruption and blackmail, forced drug addiction, mind altering substances, altering the state of mind, forced tattoo's/piercings. Along with many many others. I could be here quite a while listing them out.

New Thought's, Craving's, Idea's.

Now most of these are inspired by something. Other peoples threads, idea's they've posted, or my own. Some will be specific others more broad. Let's do this:

--- A cliche Halloween roleplay

This could be a one time thing where a girl takes the opportunity to be a slut while no one knows it's her. A sexy looking trick or treater being drugged and kidnapped. A masked costume party where two people who shouldn't hook up do, such as siblings or something like a teacher and a student. One last one, maybe a Halloween mistake ends up getting a girl blackmailed and turned slave.

It's that season of the year, let's have fun with it.

--- An offer she couldn't refuse

A girl is either mistaken as a prostitute, or even if she's not is offered something that she couldn't pass up. A sum of money, an opportunity, anything you want it to be. Either way, it leads her into a life she never thought she'd be in where that one time leads into another, and then another. She became a prostitute.

--- A student going down the wrong path

The teacher finds the student smoking pot, drinking, or cheating on an exam. Something that could ruin her life. She could find herself offering her body up to him, or it could be straight out blackmail. However long story short, she finds herself being trained to be his woman. This could be a shy and quiet girl being dolled up, a goth looking girl turned preppy pink and slutty looking, or a goth girl turned suicide girl. This is long term and there's a lot we can do with it.

--- Genie in a bottle, or just a twisted mind?

I'm going to throw these two idea's right here. It could either be a genie in a bottle, found by my character, and incorporating many of our fetishes. It could be short term, long term, anything we want. On the flip side however, what if it was a girl forced into 'granting' peoples wishes. She's not a genie, and the wishes are completely sexual based, but no matter what she's told to do or who it's with she has to 'grant' that wish of theirs.​

Sweet, innocent, and addicted ---

This is from another one of my threads. It is a brother/sister incest idea, however could also be just roommates and aren't related.

The idea is both of them are living together in an apartment or small home going to college. She could be just starting 18 or 19 years old while he's 23 or 24.

The sister at one point goes into his room looking for him or something she had left there. She finds what she was looking for, but also a inconspicuous bunch of chocolate balls in red foil inside packaging of a generic brand you could easily buy at the store. Thinking nothing of it, she snags a few and heads on her way.

A few weeks go buy and the brother notices how his 'product' has been going missing occasionally, finding traces of the wrappers in her room he sighs. The chocolate she was getting into were laced with opium and it seemed she had grown quite addicted to them. So what does he do? He starts keeping them somewhere she cant find them. Let the withdraw start to sink in...

This is where the story can start to differ. Maybe the brother's not such a bad guy and he's just selling drugs to go to school, or maybe he's a bit more wicked than that and loves the thought of corrupting his baby sister.

It could be something more of the spark that jumps the sisters love for him, or it could be something more forceful and dark in nature. I'm into all kinds of different settings, kinks, and ideas. So don't hold back and let's figure it out!

Need a suductive little thing ---

What I'm looking for could be a girl who's already quite slutty, or just a girl who can seduce a man and knows what she wants even if she's not all that experienced.​

Pairings and Options

-Teacher/student
-Father/daughter
-Brother/sister
-Cousins
-Meeting at a club/bar
-Meeting through existing friends
-Cop/Girl he pulled over
-Babysitter/Married or Single father of the child
-Something in a post apocalyptic environment.

-Corruption/Blackmail
-Romance
-Pregnancy
-Bestiality
-Prostitution
-Alcohol use
-Light bondage
-Sex training in all kinds of ways
-Piercings/Tattoo​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back