Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In search of a dominant woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for visiting :)

I am a literate RPer who possess some experience in writing and literature, and, as the title, I am seeking a dominant woman, or, at least, a RPer who plays as a dominant woman.

My preferences of a RPing partner is not so high... that are:
1.) Literate

2.) Please, no one-liners...

3.) Able to communicate when necessary (e.g. perhaps you have to study for an exam, or, perhaps you have to leave for a business trip etc.).

Wow, those requirements are so easy, I know, I know.

I would personally lean toward playing in the 1st person for increased immersion, however, I can easily play in the 3rd person and enjoy it as well, and, perhaps you would be interested in trying a 3rd person / 1st person exchange, where, I play in the 1st person, whilst you play in the 3rd person.

Plot preferences? Anything really, anything that makes sense, and I would take the time to research specific canons that I am not knowledgeable about (Naruto?).

Now, to the juicy parts of kinks, how about you PM me first if you're interested, and I can share them with you? The list may be too long for me to complete one anyway.

Although, the "nos" list, as far as I'm concerned, is short enough, of which are: scat, cuckolding, feminization, accurate simulation of homosexual acts (e.g. a submissive male partner being penetrated by a phallic object etc.)

Otherwise, looking forward to hearing from potential RPing partners :D

[size=-2]Sir, you can only bump your thread once a day. Once every twenty-four hours. You cant' bump it twice in one day as of my understanding. Good luck on your search. Note: It would help if you provided some pairings or images to inspire a plot, etc. It would also help if you put down what you aren't into or won't do in rps as well as what you are into and would be willing to try in an rp, etc.[/size]

Dark Desires said:
[size=-2]Sir, you can only bump your thread once a day. Once every twenty-four hours. You cant' bump it twice in one day as of my understanding. Good luck on your search. Note: It would help if you provided some pairings or images to inspire a plot, etc. It would also help if you put down what you aren't into or won't do in rps as well as what you are into and would be willing to try in an rp, etc.[/size]

Thank you very much for clarifying, and perhaps I may add some potential ideas.

However, I don't really want to limit my choices of potential partners, and am interested in working with potential partners, if you understand what I mean. As, adding further detail may simply act as a filter, even though my main concern is in developing ideas with interested partners.

Of course, I will likely improve upon the details of this request thread, especially in what I would not prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom