Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

request thread (male X any)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABOUT ME ;;

alright well i guess where to start? i've been on this site for a few months now sort of just surfing rather than posting. though i have roleplayed before and smut / mature content is something that is quite fun to roleplay for me. now i've been roleplaying for a few years at least three. right now i have a lot of free time and want to use it to roleplay. i don't really think ooc is really that important and to be honest i don't care about your gender or who you are. treat me with respect and i'll treat you with respect, pretty simple. as for writing i tend to write 10+ lines or just a bit more than one paragraph.

'REQUIREMENTS' ;;

i'd like my partner to have good spelling and punctuation. i think it's pretty easy to put a period at the end and these ("") when someone is speaking. it makes life easier for not only me but you, cause i'll ask you to add whatever you're missing if it is repeated. now as for length in your writing i'm not asking for a novel. if you write more than me i WILL try to match with the length. i just want whomever you are to write at least a paragraph and writing more can increase my muse to match with you. as for contacting i will talk and roleplay through private message (PM) just include the idea since i may forget which one you're talking about.

KINKS ;;

- public sex
- orgasm control
- (light) bondage
- humiliation / degrading
- (large) sex toys / cocks

LIMITS ;;

- blood / death
- scat / urine
- diapers
- under age (1:cool:
- basically any body fluid

CHARACTERS ;;

i am looking to use a male character as you can see from the title. though don't be to afraid to ask if i mind playing a futa since they are practically the same. i'm liking for any gender to play with female, male, futa as well as trans. as for if you're wondering if i prefer being a 'top' or 'bottom' its pretty neutral. although at the moment i am craving something where my character is the submissive role but things can be arranged.

IDEAS ;;

the new guy
so one day while checking your email you are informed that there is going to be a new employee and since your a supervisor its your duty to show him around. well come to morning when you meet up with the new guy you can't help but feel an attraction to him. you can't look away from the young man and when showing him around you make sure your feelings are known. you have a goal take him 'under your wing' and get a bit more personal with him.

family feud
you have a younger brother he has always gotten in your hair since you two were young. when your parent go away for a week trip you have the house left to you and him. you hatch a plan for every time he has messed with your life and now its pay back time. will you be able to dominate him and put him in his rightful place or will he win like all the other times?

butler for hire
you are a owner of a million dollar company whos personal servant decided to go up and leave. sure you have many other servants but alike your personal one they never quite struck your interest. so you place out an ad food, water, and housing would be provided. this ad is soon answered by my character, everything checks out and he moves in. you two are in awe with each other though my character unknown to him this job is going to be a lot more 'personal' than he may like.

master and pet
congratulations! you've just earned yourself a 'pet' or in other words a sex slave. its quite simple you can use him for your needs and interests who knows if anything real could become if this 'relationship'.

sex ed
you are a student who is homeschooled by one of your parent's close friends. your parents are going through a rough time and rather not let the 'child' be around to watch. they send you to live with their friend whom you have known for quite a time and can't help but be attracted to. they specialize in sex ed and thinking this would be easier signed you up for virtual school. though when you get over there you soon find out their teachings are a bit unorthodox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom