Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eowyn's Plot & Kinks Journal

Eowyn

Star
My Kinks

In lieu of an F-List, this will serve as my do's and don'ts.

HELL YES!

- Rapid pregnancy (but not rapid birth, sometimes is okay though depending)
- Bestiality (Only with transformation)
- Transformation (Animal, Latex Suit, Inanimate TFs)
- Mental Changes (Only when transformation/pregnancy is involved)
- Non-Con
- Lactation
- Oviposition
- Good writing; nothing rushed or that feels like it's aimed for just smut
- Humiliation (being treated like an animal, for example)
- Extreme pregnancy
- Master x Pet
- Master x Slave
- Tentacle Rape

Absolute No-Go's

Please do not ask for any of these. I will not do them.

- Incest of any kind.
- Regular pregnancy
- Death of main characters
- Anything too violent or dark (with too much blood)
- Slice of Life situations/anything too "realistic"
- RPs mainly for smut - I need a lot of plot.

PAIRINGS

These are all of the pairings and plots that I've ever had. Let me know if any of them are of interest to you.

Pregnancy Ideas:

Click on the spoilers to see the plots!

Secretary Turned Heavily Pregnant/Housewife x Male Boss

- A girl is blackmailed into being her boss's "pregnant wife" and forced into it through pregnancy. She's a great secretary and does her job well as his assistant but she's given a better job offer elsewhere so she chooses to take it instead of staying with the company she started out with. The boss doesn't like this and finds a serum that amplifies the speed of pregnancy. He has sex with her against her will the last night she's at the office and on her way home, her belly begins to swell to being full term. The boss tells her that he'll let everyone know that she slept her way into the position so that she'll never work again - if she doesn't stay with him and be his "trophy" wife.

Rapidly Pregnant Female in World That Thinks She's Always Been Pregnant x Master Who Causes It

1) The pregnancy wouldn't be brought on by sex (though it could be) and it's the idea that a fairy/some kind of magical being decides to have some fun with a girl and makes her become heavily pregnant immediately/rapidly while shopping in a store. He then warps her world into thinking she was always pregnant (with her being the only one who knows she wasn't) and had a job working with testing maternity products. She finds out, much to her dismay, that this is a permanent situation for her. We could even add some unbirthing by having the fairy decide he wants to become a baby and be birthed as her child (I know this is a little more out there/taboo so it doesn't need to be added).

2) A girl becomes heavily and rapidly pregnant in the middle of a grocery store but doesn't know why. She has to adjust to life as a pregnant woman but is surprised to find that everyone says she's been pregnant for awhile. She learns the reason is because her ancestors were the reason a lot of people were killed and she will continue to birth the souls back into existence... Which means she'll continuously give birth the rest of her life as there are far too many souls to birth.

Rapidly Pregnant Girl x Demon

1) A demon king decides that he wants to ensure that he has plenty of heirs and an unsuspecting female who accidentally summons him proves to be a good option. He brings her back to his domain and rapidly impregnates her, and treats her as his house slave while heavily pregnant. She's forced to continuously bear his young and will be his slave forever.

Rapidly Pregnant Human x Alien Monster/More Humanoid Alien

1) Something involving a human girl who is kidnapped by an alien on Earth and is forced to become pregnant with their offspring in an attempt to help birth a new army to take over the world.

2) This includes tentacle rape. A girl is walking in the woods and hears strange noises, only to be pulled out and into a dark part of the woods where a tentacled alien uses her to produce its young. She wakes up naked in the woods, heavily pregnant and must figure out how to handle her new condition.

3) A girl is kidnapped by aliens and is turned into a breeding machine of sorts. She is mostly human but her belly is able to adjust to rapid growth by enhancing her body with mechanical technology so she becomes a part cyborg, pregnant breeding machine where she can feel and experience everything. It allows her belly to swell abnormally quickly with child so she can support their alien offspring or any other kind of offspring they may wish to use her for.

Female turned heavily/rapidly pregnant x Male suffering the same fate

- I didn't have a full idea for this, but was thinking that it'd be a play on the idea of "sympathetic pregnancy" symptoms that men sometimes get when their wife is expecting. I've never done mpreg before and I'm interested in trying it. Also open to other ideas involving it as well.

Girl Who Isn't Exactly Pregnant x Male

- Basically this means the girl wouldn't exactly be pregnant. I've read some stories where a girl somehow had dough inside her that expanded, or was stuffed with other stuff that made them look pregnant. OR something where they just feel pregnant but never actually are despite having all the symptoms of pregnancy like lactation and what not.

Transformation Ideas:

Click on the spoilers to see the plots!
Also, please note: The transformations I do are into full or nearly full animals, with feral instincts eventually included. I do NOT do transformations such as only enhancing boobs and their butt or just giving them cat ears. They WILL be animals or the inanimate object they become.

Canine Plots

Girl turned Canine x Human Master

1) The main idea I'm looking for is based off of a story I found, so credit for the idea goes to them. Basically, a girl signs up to be a dog walker but instead is subjected to a series of mental training exercises and bondage that begins conditioning her into a canine. Shortly after, however, the injections that change her thought process also begin to change her body into an actual, furry dog to be used for breeding.

2) A girl is raped by a dog that either she owns, or her boyfriend owns, or a neighbor owns. She becomes pregnant and as a result her body starts changing into a dog. The human master planned for this and begins conditioning her into her new role against her will.

3) Alternate version of an above-plot that was strictly pregnancy related. A demon king is accidentally summoned by a female and decides she'd make a good hellhound to be used for breeding. He transforms her into a dog and brings her home to train her, breed her, and so on. This is based on a story by someone else, so the credit belongs to them.

4) LATEX SUIT TF: A girl is signed up to work with dogs and assist in helping the other male dogs mate. What she doesn't know is that her job isn't meant for a human and isn't exactly what she signed up for. She's forced into a suit that on the outside, looks like a dog and on the inside, she'd be trapped. She's connected into it and slowly her body begins to come one with the suit. Her limbs shift to match those of a canine and her body grows into the suit itself, leaving the real her inside as a strange combination of human and animal. She's given injections to try and replace her human instincts with those of a canine and slowly she's trained to become one of the pack.

5) I'm open to other ideas for this! Canines are my favorite. Let me know~

Pig Plots

Girl turned Pig/Sow x Human Master

1) An idea I'd like to do with this is someone accidentally upset a witch or wizard/goddess or god/someone powerful and as a result the girl is tricked into eating some kind of food that hooks her onto it. She starts getting fatter and fatter while her body becomes more porcine, changing her into a giant, fat pig that the antagonist takes and traps at a farm to breed as well as use to win awards at fairs.

2) Based on a story I read where a girl accidentally gets herself into a situation where she switches places with a sow, who used to be human. The sow becomes human again and the girl turns into a pig to take her place.

3) Something based on this (NSFW) could be fun, too.

Cow/Lactation Plots

Girl turned Cow x Human Master

1) Girl into cow transformation inspired by this image: NSFW But genuine cow, not just a girl who is made to look like one but it might be fun to do that in the beginning.

2) There's a shortage of milk in the world due to a lot of cows being unable to produce it so a scientist develops a serum to turn women into cows that can breed with bulls and produce tons of milk. They trick unsuspecting women into taking part and our girl is one of those poor victims. She starts changing at home and has to be brought back to a farm soon after.

Avian Plots

Girl into Chicken x Human Master

1) A farm girl accidentally breaks a batch of eggs that she was collecting and the farmer gets upset. He decides to use her as a way to replace what she broke. She begins to start laying eggs and slowly transitions into a new hen for his farm.

Misc. (These are very different and could be a lot of fun!)

Girl Turned Plant Creature x Her Creator

- I want to do something based off this picture: Here and also, this story if you can read it: Here

If you can't read it, that's okay! Basically what I want is a girl who ends up trapped out in the wilderness and happens upon this plant creature that turns her into a plant creature herself, forced to birth new seeds of life into the world. She's captured and brought home by the evil scientist that created her (she didn't know this) and kept as a display/pet. We can figure out more to do with it, too.

Girl Turned Sex Doll x Master/Boss

- A girl is asked by her boss to stop by his house for a dinner party but when she arrives, no one's there. He tells her to drink a strange looking liquid that he has in his bedroom and she does so, worried that she'd lose her only source of income if she doesn't. The drink, however, is a unique one that causes strange things to happen to the body. As soon as it touches her tongue, her body begins to change.... She would become an actual, plastic/latex sex doll but she would still be able to hear and feel everything going on.

- Girl Turned Plant x Her Creator/Buyer

- A girl sees a sign that advertises a green house that sells the best flowers around and she gets curious, as she is a lover of flora, after all. Upon getting there, however, she finds a strange flower that is too beautiful not to approach. Upon sniffing it, she blacks out and wakes up with her legs firmly planted in the soil of the garden bed, directly next to the flower that had caught her eye. The flower begins to do strange things, unknowingly to the girl those strange things were the start of her process of becoming a strange, human and plant hybrid, unable to move like a statue while flowers grew from strange places, leaving her to be a special prize for some lucky buyer.

Based off this story here: I don't know if you can read this or not. Also, this is the picture that kind of shows the end result of what she'd be like, only I'd make some modifications: Here.

There are other variations we can do this, too. Despite her being immobile there are a lot of things we could do with this plot (or we could add this into another RP, too) and we can easily change things up with it, too.

Girl Turned Fountain Statue x Her Creator

- A girl is caught trespassing because her friend dared her to and strange things begin to happen to her. Her body slowly hardens, resembling that of stone (or metal), a mysterious man comes forth and begins to work on her, assisting in the strange transformation spreading through her body. He puts tubs inside of her, allowing for the proper flow of water and places her within a pool of water, his new display for his public gardens.

Girl Turned Giant Fruit x Her Creator

- I don't have many ideas for this. It'd probably be better to just add it in with another transformation story, I'd think. Basically the girl would swell up like the girl in Willy Wonka and become a giant blueberry, turn into a human watermelon with a vine, or a giant orange.

Girl Turned into Male Animal x Master

- I'm interested in trying a transformation story where a girl becomes a male animal. We'd need more work on this one as I don't have any solid ideas.

**** Feel free to suggest your ideas regarding rapid pregnancy, bestiality, and/or transformation :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom