Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM (Yaoi) Casual Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miuna

Meteorite
Hiya. Title says all, I guess. I'm looking for a male character to play with in some certain plots that I got interested in. What I prefer are average to manly mens though, no femboys or traps and such please but if you have a good reason, maybe I'll let it pass. I can play as either the top or bottom.

Now on to the plot.
Plots :

• At a young age, C1 has been overweight and was always bullied by C2 as a result. Day by day, C2 would continue to harrass C1 and that had cause him to have a grudge on the other. They go on their seperate ways when C1 (or C2) has to move away. C1 gains the resolve to lose weight and had succesfully done so and by chance they were once again reunited in college (or workplace). We'll start out somewhere on C1 and C2's 'first' meeting though C2 is not aware of who he actually is.
  • C1 had just started his work and began to idolize as well as looking up to C2. C2 seems to be just the perfect person that do not have any flaws nor making any mistake though he has a hobby of wearing lingerie underneath his clothes.
  • C1 and C2 has been childhood friends ever since and are just next door neighbours with the windows to their bedrooms just side by side. C1 had been wanting a girlfriend, feeling envious of C2's popularity. What C1 did not realize was that C2 has been stalking him since day one, finding it out when he stumbled upon a picture in the person's room only to know that there's more than that.
I really love to play either so PM me on which role you prefer to take.

For the kinks I'm craving wetting, overstimulation and sounding though not required.
My limits are toilet play (excluding wetting), vore and gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom