Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for PM or YM roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hello bluemoon!

I'm looking for long time roleplayers to do some exciting and erotic roleplays. Looking for someone descriptive, creative, and someone willing to help each other out :) I want to become a better roleplayer as well, so I don't mind some criticism as long as they are kind.

Here are few roleplay ideas I have in mind. I would love to do these in f x f but I don't mind m x f as well. Feel free to contact me for more information or any questions before we start!

1) cheating girlfriend
I've been in the relationship with current partner for over 5 years. Due to his recent job change I've been staying alone majority of time. You, who have crush on me since you've known me, start making a move on me eventually becoming a sexual partner.
My character is bit shy and faithful girlfriend who is guilty about cheating. You are to convince me and trick me in to having sex with me and even blackmail me. I want to include toys, phone sex, sexting, and rough sex all behind my boyfriends back.

2) mind control
I'm the head cheerleader who you have crush on. I always use you and treat you shitty. However you learn to use hypnosis and put it on me. I can think and feel but have no control of my body. You tell me to act as your girlfriend when we are with others but when we are alone I become your sex slave.
I want this roleplay to be humiliating and rough. With mild to extreme bdsm parts depends on how comfortable you are.

3) gangbang slut
A crazy night at the bar. You've drugged me and take me to your place. When I wake up, I see you and your friends surrounding me and force me to have sex. First I resist but soon I join the fun and become you and your friends slut.
I would LOVE this to be lesbian gangbang party. But I don't mind being a regular gangbang.

Here are some other ideas.
-a curious brother visits sleeping sister
-age play: young boys and older girl
-sex torture
-gynocology test

If you have ideas on your own feel free to tell me as well!

Thank you for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom