Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come one Come All !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone !! I'm looking for a possible long term rp partner. I do not mind having short rps though from time to time. I prefer either way it doesn't go straight into smut play. I'd rather work our characters up to the good stuff haha.

Usually I am a little more picky with my role plays but this time around I wasn't to try something a little different .

The only things I still am not open to roleplaying is :

Incest
Beastiality
Rape

Other than that I am open to trying some new things.

By the way I am a Female who is open to any gender. I usually write up to 2 paragraphs and sometimes more depending on my partner. I would like a partner who writes 2+ paragraphs such as myself. I also like to be descriptive so hopefully you can be that way as well.

If you lose interest in our RP please just say so I won't cry I promise lol.

If you have a role and plot
in mind come PM me so we can get started!!

RolePlay_Queen said:
Hey everyone !! I'm looking for a possible long term rp partner. I do not mind having short rps though from time to time. I prefer either way it doesn't go straight into smut play. I'd rather work our characters up to the good stuff haha.

Usually I am a little more picky with my role plays but this time around I wanted to try something a little different .

The only things I still am not open to roleplaying is :

Incest
Beastiality
Rape

Other than that I am open to trying some new things.

By the way I am a Female who is open to any gender. I usually write up to 2 paragraphs and sometimes more depending on my partner. I would like a partner who writes 2+ paragraphs such as myself. I also like to be descriptive so hopefully you can be that way as well.

If you lose interest in our RP please just say so I won't cry I promise lol.

If you have a role and plot
in mind come PM me so we can get started!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom