Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking Male for M/F Vampire life debt RP plot (modern fantasy / Harry Potter world)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MephK

Moon
Hello there people! :3

I just thought of a plot and would really like to try writing it out with someone!

My general RP info:

I'm looking for guys to roleplay with, preferably of a dominant yet attentionate and romantic type of personality.

I don't mind whether your character(s) is (are) warm and kind or cold and powerful, good or evil, or anything else as long as he is (they are) well written, and that he (they) care for my character(s), one way or another.

My characters tend to be a very fiesty in bed, biting and fighting passionately, as well as very kinky. Otherwise they tend to be rather smart, though beneath their cold, calculating and seductive appearance they can be very childish and cute too, even innocent in a way, when they want to be.
In short they’re a mix of vicious and merciless, sinful and dangerous, jaded and depressed, loving and affectionate, childish and innocent.
And of course those sides clash together in her actions and desire, and can be the source of a lot of character-driven drama.
I can tweak and change all this depending on what your preferences are and what the plot demands, though. I can go from full badass to sweet girl, and i can do slutty too.

For the writing, i can be detailed and write several paragraphs, in each post or only when needed, and would like the same amount of quality from the person i RP with. I am open to very Smutty RPs just as well as Story driven ones, as long as the writing itself is good.

About kinks and all, i am okay with vaginal, anal and oral sex, i really like biting and fighting for dominance, i don’t mind some light bondage, i really like body jewelry, piercings and tattoos, as well as sex toys and many other kinky things.
I just don’t do hardcore stuff like scat, vore, extreme gore.

The Plot:

(I play the girl and you play the guy/vamp, but we could switch it out if you want, though that may demand some rethinking of the plot)
A pretty random girl who somehow one cold winter night (or very early morning before sunrise) finds a stranger in obvious bad shape lying not far from her home. He hears/sees her coming and turns to her, weakly asking for help as his deep scarlet eyes stare into her own with the intensity of a mortally wounded predator who has no other choice than to lower himself in front of someone he would usually just consider a prey. She is pretty freaked out but can’t just leave him out to freeze and probably die, so she walks a bit closer, taking out her phone to call for help.
That is until she sees the obvious fangs in his mouth, several inches long. It challenges her cartesian mentality but fascinates her too, as she has always had a strong imagination and an attraction for fantasy themes, vampires being one of them.
She sees him eye her neck, her wrists, and she makes the sudden crazy decision to come forward and offer her wrist. The way he pounces on it and bites her violently dispels the last of her doubts, and while she is aware that she may just die this night she is still fascinated by the fact that vampires apparently exist, so she doesn’t call the police and watches him devour her wrist with rapt attention, or perhaps morbid fascination, studying how he must somehow have some kind of venom or chemical in his saliva that numbs the pain, like other animal predators, because she is definitely not feeling as much pain as she should, after the first bite sensation passes. She must soon sit down because her strength is leaving her, and she idly considers the fact that he may very well drain her dry and leave her to die once he is done with her. Surprisingly she doesn’t seem to mind it so much. Probably another chemical agent to prevent his prey from fleeing.
She soon blacks out.
When she wakes up she is laying in her bed, feeling quite tired and sleepy, and as she tries to remember how she finished here with all her clothes still on she sees the man - vampire - walking in from another room. He still has dried bloodstains on the collar of his shirt. He introduces himself, and says that he owes her a life debt and must serve her for the remainder of her life in return, or until he saves her life and they are even.
My character could in fact be a descendant from a powerful magical bloodline (like Merlin’s, Faust’s, or any character from tales you may think of) who was hidden among non magical folks at birth to hide her, and her magical powers were sealed then, though the seal is weakening or it will break soon or he can break it for her, and introduce her into the magical world and the (potentially controversial) position of power that belongs to her by birth.
They’ll grow into some sort of a close relationship as time goes on, as he will be a mentor for her, as well as a bodyguard, but also the only person she can trust, and he may get protective and possessive of her in return, while also growing to respect the original and smart look she may have on magic, and its relation with science, as well as the experiments she will make in this direction, and the raw magical power she will have to learn to use.
Of course due to their whole relationship being based on a life debt, and also due to the fact that he is an immortal undead and her not, and despite the growing attraction between them, they will think that they can’t really be together, and will keep on trying to ignore it or fight it, to no avail, while seeking excuses to have almost intimate moments and contacts together, until the moment when they just can’t stand it anymore and give in to their passion.
(could be set in the Harry Potter universe where she could also be a pureblood or the illegitimate child of one of them. I’m looking at you, Black family. XD She’d be contesting with - a potentially older - HP over the Black heritage, and would have to deal with the purebloods seizing her up, and trying to marry her into their families, or would be under the scrutiny of the ministry, stuff like that )

PM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom